Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'They are currentleh on offuh for £1.50 in asda soooooo make sure you head down tbere and get some!!'
HUN... You dont even shop in asda to buy them 😂🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She literally would say “I loooove peace. Are you into peace?” as a way to try get engagement hahahaha
😂 The over sexual naff dance moves are so Ja'mie and when Reb had her recent troll melt down on stories i was just waiting for her to say "and your all bleeping witches" in an Aussie accent at the end 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else seen the latest post about Drayton manor. All pictures of her & Alfie or Alfie on his own. None of poor woody or any of them as a family.
Sorry to say it but Alfie is 100% the favourite child 🙈🙈

Reactions: 14
Anyone else seen the latest post about Drayton manor. All pictures of her & Alfie or Alfie on his own. None of poor woody or any of them as a family.
Glad someone else thinks this!! I feel sorry for Woody, he’s always the one dressed in the horrible clothes that don’t match 😔

Reactions: 7
I have to agree, I really feel that Alfie is definitely favoured other woody. Alfie is in school all day and Not once do you see them take woody to a play area or just out the house unless they go shopping. He always has scruffy clothes on compared to Alfie as well. I’ve been thinking this a while.

Reactions: 9
They are heading to the great Yorkshire show today in a white dress. They were gifted tickets 🤦🏼‍♀️ She wouldn’t go otherwise. I am also going today. Not #gifted. I wonder if they will take Alfie out of school again. I would of taken my daughter because it’s 100% her thing but she is away and I haven’t taken her out multiple times already.

Reactions: 4
They are heading to the great Yorkshire show today in a white dress. They were gifted tickets 🤦🏼‍♀️ She wouldn’t go otherwise. I am also going today. Not #gifted. I wonder if they will take Alfie out of school again. I would of taken my daughter because it’s 100% her thing but she is away and I haven’t taken her out multiple times already.
White dress and big clumpy boots. Honestly for someone who claims she is into fashion her style is somewhere up that arse of hers 😂 I wouldn’t like to think she’d take Alfie out of school again, surely those 2 will have the education authorities banging on their door soon? He’s already been taken out for their Tenerife holiday and will have to be taken out again when they go away in sept! She doesn’t realise that he will fall behind and she will have nobody to blame but her selfish self.

Oh yes he defo is! Prob cause hes the one she trapped mr sausage with 😂😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Why has she tagged a company called Mattel in the Drayton manor post???
Mattel make toys I’m guessing they make some of the Thomas toys maybe? Probably on the beg again knowing her she’s so desperate it’s embarassing

She’s wearing a white summer dress to go to Yorkshire show in the rain... the girl has no idea does she!

Reactions: 3
I feel like Alfeh didn’t even eat most of the meal she prepared for the AD. She didn’t show the kids empty plates... also little woodys plate was loaded with food - the same portion size as Reb and 2SS🙄

Reactions: 2
Just came on to make 2 points (that have already been made by the looks of it)
1) why are you wearing a white mini dress to go to a country show?!???
2) you’re only going because it’s been gifted and you sound totally ungrateful of this and almost annoyed that you have to go cos it’s raining!!!?
I really can’t believe how much she annoys me now! Relatable, no - not anymore!!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just came on to make 2 points (that have already been made by the looks of it)
1) why are you wearing a white mini dress to go to a country show?!???
2) you’re only going because it’s been gifted and you sound totally ungrateful of this and almost annoyed that you have to go cos it’s raining!!!?
I really can’t believe how much she annoys me now! Relatable, no - not anymore!!
I’m going!!! I am not wearing white or a dress. I am so excited about going because that’s what I love. Guarantee my stories will be 100% better than hers, not because it’s my job but because I’m passionate about it. That is what brands are missing and no I won’t be saying hi 👋🏻

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I’m going and can not wait to see if it looks like they are enjoying it!! Raining and wearing white? And then bleeping boots 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m going and can not wait to see if it looks like they are enjoying it!! Raining and wearing white? And then bleeping boots 😂
I’m going too! Are you going to say hi?

No post about doing the school run this morning either

Reactions: 1
I wish I was going this year, I love it! Pls pls anyone going look out for them and let us know if they are enjoying their kind gift :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.