Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

francisjmeader

Next week on Rebecca’s channel:

‘PACK WITH ME!! What I pack in Woodys changing bag’

Hey guys welcome back to my channel. So I have had a couple of questions about what I pack for Woody in his going out bag, so I thought I’d do a pack with me video of what I pack for woody, in his going out bag, because I have had a couple of questions.

Here I’ve got some nappies because Woodys still in nappies and I like these nappies because they’re really nice and really super soft. Here I’ve got some wipes. I like wipes. Wipes are good for when he’s messy or when I need to change him so that’s really what wipes are good for. Next we’ve got some Soreen bars or Sorin bars, I always get it wrong hehe. Soreen bars are really good and really nice and really easy to pack for the boys and really good and nice. I give Woody soreen bars because Alfie won’t eat them cos he’s a little fuss pot. But Woody likes soreen bars. Next we have some little toys and books. I always read with Woody so I always pack books and toys that he can hold in his pram. It keeps him entertained when I’m out shopping, he can play with his toys and books. I always pack clothes. So here are some spare clothes. The boys have so many clothes. A wardrobe full of clothes. So here are some spare clothes I take in case he’s messy or he leaked through his nappy or other reasons I take spare clothes. They’re really lovely.

(Okay my lunch break is only 30min, I’m not that committed to writing in her accent😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 86

MeghanSnarkle

VIP Member
Not going lie Rebecca inspired me today , I'm currently sat watching love island, eating spam with me nipples out 😁 .

• Haha
Reactions: 47

Rocky7

Laughing at the wedding Q&A “will you and Steve write your own vows?”... omg, imagine!

Hiii everywun, Happy wedding day to us! I realleh realleh want to marry steve because he’s soooo funneh, he’s super super handsome, he’s the best Dad to alfeh and woodeh so I realleh want to marry him because we are super super happeh and i love him sooo much and we are soooo happeh happeh happeh and that’s why I want to marry him! 😴😴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

Wizzywoo

Chatty Member
Hi everyone Steve's gone to feed our neighbours dogs while thay are on holiday. Hi everyone our neighbours are on holiday I've just announced it on Instagram so come and rob them of everything thay own!!! 😮

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42

virgofalls

VIP Member
So let me get this straight.

They bought a big farmhouse which needs extensive renovation work. For example, they need new windows throughout due to the current ones being single glazed and some of them (including the children’s room) are cracked. No word on changing them as we head into autumn/winter. They’re skimping and scraping on the work by decorating rather than actually renovating, they’re just painting over every crack (literally). I saw tonight that they are painting tiles in the bathroom rather than replace them. They’re not even changing the very dated bathroom suite yet due to funds. Just brightening everything up with paint. Paint. Paint. Paint.

So instead of focusing on turning that house into a safe, warm, beautiful family home for themselves and their children they’re going to go ahead and have a big wedding next year. Splurge thousands of pounds on one day. Ohhhh k.

And they can say it’s because life’s too short and they don’t want to wait to get married - but if that was the case they could romantically elope, saving all of the money and invest it into their home instead.

It’s either a case that they have their priorities all wrong and care more about giving themselves a big day, to celebrate themselves over being sensible and creating a wonderful home for their boys.

OR it is because they have no other content and are hoping they’ll get it all gifted.

• Heart
Reactions: 41

blondeconverted

Chatty Member
I have NEVER seen someone spend so much money on themselves and so little on their children. Why does she even need all these new clothes? She doesnt have a life. The only thing she gets dressed up for is a fucking aldi food shop and im sure Janice couldnt care less what your wearing whilst looking at you at the checkout. Mr sausage has trapped her in that dungeon so she doesnt go anywhere!! Jesus christ, her whole mindset of being a mother repulses me. Absolute cretin

I find it odd that shes wearing a bra at the start, then she tries the denim skirt and takes her bra off to show her nips off OBVVVV and then puts in back on again. What is the POINT 😂

Says she feels more comfortable in swimsuits, thats not what your instagram feed said back on your last holiday hun 🤣 mrs walking around a family hotel holding your kids hands with a thong on 😂 fucking hell this video must be having me on

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

Cooper123

VIP Member
Where to start with that haul 😂 for a start she didn’t just spot that dress she was wearing while out shopping, and notice her eyes when she says this. We all know she’s seen LJC wearing it. Secondly, all I heard was ‘ I got myself’. Literally all those kids got was a pack of £1 bubbles! Absolutely shocking! any other mums I know (myself included) are the opposite. Come home with loads for the kids and nothing for ourselves. Seriously how many skimpy outfits does one need!? Surely those boys would benefit from a good clothing haul. I’ll say it again, the girl is self obsessed and ridiculously selfish.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Cooper123

VIP Member
so she went into Morrison’s for a change of clothes for woody and she comes out with a babygro? Really!? could she not have picked him up a little outfit?

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

Cooper123

VIP Member
She has zero time or effort to put into what the boys wear because she’s too busy worrying about her own appearance. Honestly I can’t believe how much she has changed since I started following her a couple of years ago. It’s all went to her head and now she’s nothing but a self obsessed bore with a seriously over inflated ego. Even when she smiles now all I can see is smugness. Nothing likeable about the girl at all anymore. Her contents crap and her attitude is crap

• Heart
Reactions: 31

Rocky7

Elleh... little tip for you! You know the bras you bought in primark and complained how expensive they were at £10 for a pack of 3?!🙄 maybe stick one in your next try on haul because the stiff nip is not a good look 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Slice the veg whilst in the garden watching and interacting verbally with the kids? Unless you're feeding the 5,000, it will take 5 minutes. It's not hard! 😂
So when your kids are in a paddling pool youd be peeling veg? Um okay. As i quoted i only buy it every now and again. And i work full time. The other person who responded to my post made some good comments about rebecca.being lazy. Its a discussion. No need to be a smart arse. Ill just take my bag of maris pipers to the park next time and peel them there.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Wtf2505

Chatty Member
New thread- wedding fever is amok, less spam tatti cheese if she wants to get in her frock.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Scullybob

VIP Member
If my child had been sick in the car, I'd take him straight home and give him some tlc. And yet they buy him a cheap babygrow, force him to continue with their plans and complain that the car stinks of vomit. Great parenting... not

Reactions: 28

BettyCrocker

VIP Member
New video... What I eat in a dehhhhhhh... Oh well that's bound to be absolutely riveting, isn't it?
Why do all these idiots think that anyone gives a shit what they eat in a day?!
Like seriously- fuck off!
She’s not exactly in peak physical shape is she - so what benefit is it to anyone to see what crap she shovels down her gullet?
Fucking hell.
What’s next?
“How many times I pee in a day”
“Number of times I fart in a day”

Is beyond a joke what passes for content now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

Bec3007

VIP Member
Look at her ‘pal’ Mrs Meldrum. She does and says as she wants and look at her now? Good luck with that attitude hun, Steve will be back working by next year and your work will dry up. Just as racism wasn’t okay, neither is animal abuse. But you do you girl, it’ll come back and bite you and I won’t feel an ounce of sympathy for you 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 27

Justhereforthegoss

Chatty Member
She's not telling people where the wedding venue is for privacy, but people have seen the inside of her home how many times?? Don't think for one second she is worried about privacy.
For privacy 😂😅 that's laughable coming from someone who let their other half wax their bits and film it for their YouTube channel 🤔🤢🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 27