Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That first piece of hair she 'crimped' looked no different 😭😭 It's not crimped Elleh, and it looks tit. It looked tit when Ainsley did it, it looked tit when everyone copied Ainsley doing it, it looked tit the first time you did it and every time after.

Lymes disease... I can't. It's Lyme disease reb and you CAN get it from tick bites. That is not a tick bite. For duck's sake. Why is she so thick? Why not just take an antihistamine and see if it goes down yourself instead of draining the NHS!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Her hair looks so greasy up top and just scraggy and fried at the ends, shame as it used to be so nice.

Also Woody is cute but is she havin a laugh with that hair do or what???

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Christ on a bike does she know what crimped hair is? Does she realise that her hair isn’t crimped? I really can’t quite believe that she is that stuck for content that she thinks this crap is acceptable. Honestly I’m starting to think she’s putting on an act because nobody can be this clueless 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Random comment, but has anyone ever seen this on Woody’s leg? I catched it in a vlog from last week (I think the one where they hung the ladder in the bedroom)
Yeah it’s been there since he was born - think it’s a birth mark

Reactions: 2
Does anyone remember when Woody had a really awful haircut it looked like someone had hacked at it with shears? I'm just curious as I always wondered how it ended up like that. You can see it on her early dance video

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does anyone remember when Woody had a really awful haircut it looked like someone had hacked at it with shears? I'm just curious as I always wondered how it ended up like that. You can see it on her early dance video
She cut it herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi everywun..today am gonna show you a hairstyle av been luuuuuuving. Somebody has already dun it buuuut am gonna do it again anyway.
Fair enough be inspired and do your hair like somebody else but do we really need another video? Probably not!
And what a load a faff!! Stick your hair in some plaits night before, bobs your uncle!
Fuuuucking nora.

Another dancing story. One word. CRINGE. When you compare Rebecca to LJC there really isn’t any comparison, Rebecca is literally just the primark version and does nothing but embarrass herself

Reactions: 11
Here she goes, tragic kitchen dancing again, riding an imaginary horse 😂
Rebecca honestly, what makes you think we want to see your fat arse shaking. Put it away love seriously

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Swear I just seen through her pj bottoms. Christ me I just ate my tea 🤢

• Haha
Don’t get why she has to pull such annoying faces 🤦🏻‍♀️ Really grates on me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.