Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why though? She looking a bigger incompetant fool by the minute.... only going to put brands off working with her if she doesn’t even check her posts before posting

Reactions: 6
Why though? She looking a bigger incompetant fool by the minute.... only going to put brands off working with her if she doesn’t even check her posts before posting
Brands don't care! There is not one flogging instamummy I am aware of whom takes care with their S&G...they remain securing big brand deals. Pisses me off.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Just me that thinks if all the stuff in the house is needing done for the carpets getting laid that she could've put off her hair appointment, still took the boys to their nanas, then went back to help?! Make the work get finished a lot quicker, instead of taking months on end to finish the boys bedroom....

Reactions: 1
We all want a shelter haircut 💇‍♀️
The amount of spelling mistakes! She was never THAT bad. It can’t look good to brands there is either 2 things she is doing
1. Doing it as a piss take, she reads here
2. In about 4/6 weeks time she will say that it’s been pointed out to her and she has been tested for dyslexia and then there is more content for her and if she is PLAYING that card and not really, and since her previous posts haven’t been that bad then shame on her.

Reactions: 6
The amount of spelling mistakes! She was never THAT bad. It can’t look good to brands there is either 2 things she is doing
1. Doing it as a piss take, she reads here
2. In about 4/6 weeks time she will say that it’s been pointed out to her and she has been tested for dyslexia and then there is more content for her and if she is PLAYING that card and not really, and since her previous posts haven’t been that bad then shame on her.
That or she’s pissed up on Aldi Malibu

• Haha
Reactions: 12
We all want a shelter haircut 💇‍♀️
And the boys are getting new carry

Seriously how often does she get her hair done? I've said before I know 2SS is a bit of a clown but honestly I have a lot more respect for him than Elleh, he isn't half as lazy as she is!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.