Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok sorry not been on this since yesterday, been busy (doing normal everyday things!) first things first, saw them from a quick glance yesterday, reb had a face like a slapped ass walking around - no interest what so ever in the show.

Secondly, got the video and forward it on RSPCA :) to late reb, you thick duck.
Please keep us posted if you hear anything

Imagine being an influencer or family channel whatever she's classed as and thinking she could show a gentle positive or caring interaction between her child and their dog OR film and post that moment of stupidity.
If you read here Rebecca and think later on I'll do a post showing Woody kissing Oscar well it's to late it's been seen and women who follow you who work for animal charity's or welfare organisations won't be impressed so if there's come back it won't be Trolls that bought you upset it will be your own behaviour being called out.

Reactions: 7
Hmm I’ve found a toddler group on Fridays near her house (only one I could find on a Friday) and it’s 1pm to 2pm. Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t she claim to go in the morning?
Also why not picture of woody playing? Doubt she would miss a photo opportunity to prove she left the house with Woody

I do wonder if those dogs are properly walked or just turned out to worry the sheep?
I barely see them walking the dogs, even in their old house they were always outside. Poor things

Reactions: 5
Newest stories. Disheveled appearance, manic expressions. She always does this after she’s been criticised. Goes totally hyper. Wouldn’t surprise me if she’s had a little bit of her great Yorkshire rum.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The fact that she removed it makes no difference. She did it, people have reported her and she's going to have a tough job explaining it away. If she does that on camera what does she do when the camera isn't switched on. She disgusts me, animal cruelty is abhorrent and if poor Oscar had bitten Woody it would have been Oscars fault and he would have put to sleep. You should be deeply ashamed Rebecca. The best thing you could do is research animal behaviour and post a genuine apology.

Reactions: 12
Elleh, when you read this, I think you forgot to roast your roast potatoes in your latest video 👍🏼

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She just deletes things and mentions nothing about them hoping they’ll go away. It’s the same with negative comments or any comments that challenge her with a different opinion. I honestly believe she just hasn’t got the intelligence or the patience in her to address people or have a healthy debate. And those stories are tragic she looks off her trolley, and what the duck are those faces she pulls 😡 The only other person I see doing that is chessie king which I don’t mind because it’s her thing. When copycat Rebecca does it it literally just makes me cringe so bad. She’s got no originality whatsoever. She reeks of desperation.I actually can’t look at her anymore without wanting to punch a wall 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Either that tiny bit of meat on her plate is normal or I over eat massively
Yeah why did she have a really small bit of meat. The joint looked a decent size for 2 adults and 2 kids?

I feel like I put on half a stone watching that video though. She said it was a realistic video of what she eats day to day. Sorry but surely that’s a blow out/treat day??!

Reactions: 3
Why the hell go to the Yorkshire show and film all the lovely produce/local meats to then go home and cook a crappy joint of meat from Tesco! She could have made a lovely wholesome locally sourced meal! I guess it’s because she can’t bloody cook. Fancy using them lovely strawberries in a watered down smoothie no wonder she couldn’t taste the god dam strawberries! This girl honestly 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
And if she had gone to toddler group she’d of done a overly repetitive story once she was home from toddler group about what they did at toddler group, because she went to toddler group
It’s been years since my kids were at toddler group but where is all the art work/finger paintings/leaf collages? Not to mention the pasta necklaces we wore proudly 😜
She’s full of tit per usual.

Reactions: 9
I agree. She always goes manic after she’s been caught doing something bad

Reactions: 11
Just another distraction from her sheer stupidity today! Thinking it will give us something else to rip her for, like everyone’s just going to forget because she got her cringy dancing and massive chin out. Nope.

Anyone else get really embarrassed at tit like that? Like i physically have to stop watching it cringes me out that much 🙈

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.