Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can have the kindest gentlest of dogs but any dog can snap. They should not be treated like toys. How horrible

Reactions: 2
I can still see it I just had a look, it’s disgusting. Also why’s her kid always on the table?
Would take a second for her to look at her phone like she always does. And him to fall and hit his head on those grubby tiles

Not the first time she’s shocked me though tbh not as bad as putting your naked son on YouTube along with his exact location (videos still up btw)

Reactions: 4
Owned staffies all my life and it’s idiots like her who give those poor dogs a bad name. She’d be the first one crying if the dog hurt Woody. What an absolute idiot I am fuming!😡

• Angry
Reactions: 11
I recorded it too. Do you think she could be doing it for a reaction? I know it’s wrong and she must know it’s wrong. Engagement will go up and brands don’t look close enough to see where the engagement is coming from, positive or negative

Reactions: 1
I recorded it too. Do you think she could be doing it for a reaction? I know it’s wrong and she must know it’s wrong. Engagement will go up and brands don’t look close enough to see where the engagement is coming from, positive or negative
She is too thick to realise it’s wrong! Sometimes I think she forgets she has thousands of people watching her daily🤦🏼‍♀️😴 they both don’t have a brain cell between them!

Reactions: 5
Poor kid, can’t even use his hands as his sleeves are too big. Don’t think I’ve ever seen him in an outfit that fits him

Reactions: 5
I missed the video of her allowing Woody to bounce on the dog... awful! She is so stupid honestly!!! Also does anyone believe she even takes Woody to a toddler group???

Ok sorry not been on this since yesterday, been busy (doing normal everyday things!) first things first, saw them from a quick glance yesterday, reb had a face like a slapped ass walking around - no interest what so ever in the show.

Secondly, got the video and forward it on RSPCA :) to late reb, you thick duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I am fuming beyond belief. It’s common sense not to allow your child to do that.

The poor dog looks traumatised 😡 it’s so wrong

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe she even encouraged him to get back on!

I know a child that age doesn’t weigh a great amount but surely it’s still dangerous for the dogs back? I watched a clip of the sacconejoly family (another I can’t stand) and one of their dogs just from getting jumped on by one of the other dogs (both the same small size) ended up breaking a bone in its spine I think it was, so to see a child do it 🤦🏻‍♀️

I sometimes look after my brothers dog and I’m always telling my children to not jump around near him never mind jump on him 😩

I missed the video of her allowing Woody to bounce on the dog... awful! She is so stupid honestly!!! Also does anyone believe she even takes Woody to a toddler group???
I don't know what to believe now, I have lost any respect I had for her when she told her child to sit on her dog.

Hmm I’ve found a toddler group on Fridays near her house (only one I could find on a Friday) and it’s 1pm to 2pm. Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t she claim to go in the morning?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.