Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Before she deletes it, just go and watch the latest stories of her allowing and encouraging her toddler to bounce up and down on the dogs back.

Then read this from a dogs charity:

Dogs do not enjoy bouncing weight on their backs and even if they “tolerate” it one time this definitely does not mean they will continue to do so. The likelihood actually is that they will begin to dread and anticipate small children as painful and intrusive. This can be a huge problem for the next child the dog encounters. We must create mutually comfortable interactions when it comes to encounters with young children and dogs. Not all kids want to touch dogs and not all dogs want to be touched. No dog enjoys being sat on.
Oh my god I just came here to comment on this. I am actually in shock!!!!!! She says “Go on then, sit on him!” Before Woodeh proceeds to bounce on him. The dog snaps his head back and licks Woodeh’s face. Just shows it takes less than a second for him to snap his head back and bite him. What a stupid stupid girl someone needs to send the above to her ASAP!!!! I am raging!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Instead of filming a what I eat in the day video I’d like how I make a 250g of mince last for 4 adults and then lunch the next day. I mean that would save me a fortune.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor Oscar. It’s so sad to see such a gentle dog being treated so appallingly. Disappointing Rebecca, disappointing.

Reactions: 11
I was shocked she was even filming Woody on his back and then she went and bloody encouraged him to get back on! Shocking!

Reactions: 9
I think that's the first thing I've seen that has really shocked me, your dog can be the most timid dog in the world but it can only take a second for them to snap. I'd never encourage my child to bounce on my dogs back. Horrendous.

Reactions: 13
I am absolutely disgusted with that behaviour. I am reporting her to RSPCA. No animal should be treated in such a way, Woody is scared of the dogs aswell!!

• Angry
Reactions: 16
Before she deletes it, just go and watch the latest stories of her allowing and encouraging her toddler to bounce up and down on the dogs back.

Then read this from a dogs charity:

Dogs do not enjoy bouncing weight on their backs and even if they “tolerate” it one time this definitely does not mean they will continue to do so. The likelihood actually is that they will begin to dread and anticipate small children as painful and intrusive. This can be a huge problem for the next child the dog encounters. We must create mutually comfortable interactions when it comes to encounters with young children and dogs. Not all kids want to touch dogs and not all dogs want to be touched. No dog enjoys being sat on.
Well said! Disgusting! I’m an animal lover and to let a toddler jump on a dogs back. duck sake she needs reporting for animal cruelty!!!!

Reactions: 9
I am absolutely disgusted with her for allowing, no not allowing , ENCOURAGING woody to sit on Oscars back. You can clearly hear her saying "go on then, sit on him". Dogs are not toys and eventually they will snap if a child is crawling all over them let alone sitting on them. Staffies are gorgeous dogs, I have a rescue staffie and he is the softest dog I've ever owned. But there is no way I'd let my nephew's torment him like that. Dogs can snap in a moment and sadly it's always deemed to be the dogs fault and they get put to sleep. Woody is in so much danger you stupid stupid little girl Rebecca. You let him walk all over your table with no care that if he falls it will be onto a hard tiled floor. You put him in direct danger of being bitten by your dog. You disgust me beyond belief. I'm bleeping fuming.

Reactions: 26
Came here to comment on that story also!! How irresponsible of her to encourage woody to sit on the dogs back. I understand it’s a family dog and she maybe naively thinks it wouldn’t harm him, but a dog is a bloody dog at the end of the day and ANY dog can turn or snap especially if it’s being annoyed by a toddler! I dont care how well my kids knew a dog, I would never let them cross that line. You need to be on guard at all times with animals and remember that they are just that. Animals. Shocking but not really surprised to be honest. If that dog decided to attack that child she’d have no hope of stopping it 😡

Reactions: 10
The dog looked so uncomfortable aswell!!!!
He did look uncomfortable. His ears were back and he jumped when woody fell on his back. Just because a dog wags his tail it doesn't mean it's happy. Tail wagging can also be a sign of extreme stress.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
It’s just common sense that no matter what, you don’t let a child pull and climb over a dog. It doesn’t matter how calm you think that dog is, it takes one second for its natural instincts to kick in and what it thinks is defending itself and bite that child.

Reactions: 7
She needs to spend less time admiring herself through her camera and take some bloody parenting classes. Honestly she has no common sense whatsoever. And she’s so ignorant and defiant that she won’t take anyone’s advice on board, guarantee she will either say nothing about it or else try to defend her actions, and if she chooses the latter then she really is just a sorry excuse for a human

And also I wonder how many of her arse kissers have messaged her over that story saying how cute it’s was and all that shite. Every one of them should be ashamed of themselves as well

Reactions: 8
Absolutely disgusting!!!! Couldn’t believe my eyes. She neglects that little boy, and the poor dog!!! Needs reporting!!

Reactions: 6
What the hell is she doing letting woody sit on the dogs back im gob smacked i didn't think she could be anymore dumber than she already is 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 7
What a bleeping moron she is! I can't honestly believe I've just watched her actively encouraging Woody to sit on the dogs back!! She is absolutely brain dead. In what world is that a good idea???? I hope she knows any dog is capable of biting in stressful circumstances.. I have 3 dogs and I love them to pieces but they are dogs and boundaries have to be set between them and my children. It is absolutely not OK to let a child sit/jump on a dogs back 🤦‍♀️ I mean if that's what she let's him do when on camera what the hell is going on off camera??!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.