Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Woody obviously has a two year check soon if she’s practicing drawing circles and lines. Seems so fake.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just another distraction from her sheer stupidity today! Thinking it will give us something else to rip her for, like everyone’s just going to forget because she got her cringy dancing and massive chin out. Nope.

Anyone else get really embarrassed at tit like that? Like i physically have to stop watching it cringes me out that much 🙈
It’s makes me cringe so much, it isn’t natural and she is just trying to be funneh but she isn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️

She has obvs been on the phone to Steve crying over the comments of the dog and that’s why he’s messaged her that 😂

Reactions: 8
Jesus Christ. What she eats in a day?! Wtf? WHO GIVES A tit?! Rebecca why did you go to a countryside show and not buy any local meat? Instead you ate some tit from Tesco which sort of defeats the object of you being at the show. FML 🙄

Reactions: 6
It’s makes me cringe so much, it isn’t natural and she is just trying to be funneh but she isn’t 🤦🏼‍♀️

She has obvs been on the phone to Steve crying over the comments of the dog and that’s why he’s messaged her that 😂
😂 I thought exactly that!! Blind leading the blind with them pair.. You’re a superstarrrrr....keep winning!! Haaaa wind your neck in stevie, stop telling porkies.

• Haha
I really do hope she was reported for what she was encouraging Woody to do to the dog. It made me gasp is horror. What an absolutely stupid girl!!!

And you will read this thread Rebecca so please have a word with yourself and find some common sense somewhere PLEASE putting the dog and your child’s life in danger- IDIOT

Reactions: 9
I really do hope she was reported for what she was encouraging Woody to do to the dog. It made me gasp is horror. What an absolutely stupid girl!!!

And you will read this thread Rebecca so please have a word with yourself and find some common sense somewhere PLEASE putting the dog and your child’s life in danger- IDIOT
She was don’t worry x

Reactions: 3
😂 I thought exactly that!! Blind leading the blind with them pair.. You’re a superstarrrrr....keep winning!! Haaaa wind your neck in stevie, stop telling porkies.
Love how he always says she's winning whenever she's clearly f*cking up 😂

• Haha
She will literally be crying because people have reported her no wonder 2SS sent her that message! She really needs to get off instagram/YouTube all together!!

Reactions: 7
She’s tagged Steve as though he sent that message but doesn’t he call her Ellie rather than Rebecca??

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Seen the video before couldn’t believe it! No wonder dogs get a bad name when idiot parents teach their children to do that! You could have the nicest dog ever but it only takes a split second for them to turn! What a silly woman she is! I recorded the video and sent it straight to the RSPCA! Total disgrace

Reactions: 5
So her ‘friend’ bought her a book and on the cover it says let that tit go 😂 the thing is it isn’t tit tho it’s all true!!!

Reactions: 3
That message from 2SS. 🙄

If that was me, my husband would agree with you all. He’d be like “They’re right why you letting the kids jump on the dog? Sort it out you idiot”.

He tells me how it is. He’s my biggest supporter in life, but he doesn’t bullshit me. He doesn’t tell me I’m a superstar at times when I’m in the wrong or have done something that’s dangerous & stupid. He supports me to make the right choices, to make better choices if need be.

Steve’s just there, thick as owt. Feeding her ego “you absolutely rock bex, it’s absoluteh amazing how you let our child bounce up and down on the dogs back, it’s sooo brilliant. What a woman”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
That message from 2SS. 🙄

If that was me, my husband would agree with you all. He’d be like “They’re right why you letting the kids jump on the dog? Sort it out you idiot”.

He tells me how it is. He’s my biggest supporter in life, but he doesn’t bullshit me. He doesn’t tell me I’m a superstar at times when I’m in the wrong or have done something that’s dangerous & stupid. He supports me to make the right choices, to make better choices if need be.

Steve’s just there, thick as owt. Feeding her ego “you absolutely rock bex, it’s absoluteh amazing how you let our child bounce up and down on the dogs back, it’s sooo brilliant. What a woman”
Totally agree !!! I think he has to say that to her because he knows the melts downs and he's a simple man he wants a quiet life ...chop wood, eat food, get end away, go sleep if calling her a superstar keeps the tears and tantrums at bay he'll say owt 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.