Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Blimey that burger theoretically should have filled her up for a good week considering the normal portion sizes she cooks at home.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Wtf was that dinner?!

1. You actually need to put your roast potatoes IN the oven.

2. Where’s the veg?

3. Where the duck is the rest of the meat....one slice of meat 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she really that thick?
Does she know nothing about I nternet security? she’s given people her place of birth, birth date and all other info that Is so personal. Very easy for someone to imitate her now isn’t it?!
Wonder how long before it disappears now? That’ll show just how often she does come here to read 😂

Hi Rebecca, we aren’t haters, we just pity you 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Why the hell go to the Yorkshire show and film all the lovely produce/local meats to then go home and cook a crappy joint of meat from Tesco! She could have made a lovely wholesome locally sourced meal! I guess it’s because she can’t bloody cook. Fancy using them lovely strawberries in a watered down smoothie no wonder she couldn’t taste the god dam strawberries! This girl honestly 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
I thought that, if those strawberries are the boys favourite fruit why then chuck them all in a crap milkshake. I don't think thay eat them she just says thay do.

Reactions: 3
In her new caption.
I drink lots of water and eat loads of fruit...... do you reb? Because theres never apples, bananas, oranges, grapes, pears, berries in your food shop.

Do you know what fruit and veggies are?!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In her new caption.
I drink lots of water and eat loads of fruit...... do you reb? Because theres never apples, bananas, oranges, grapes, pears, berries in your food shop.

Do you know what fruit and veggies are?!

Her veg is one bell pepper shared between 4 😂

• Haha
Just watched the vlog did she cook those potatoes with a hair dryer ..... i wish she'd stop letting woody climb all over the table teach him some bloody table manners for gods sake 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh duck off with the haters crap😂😂 que NASTY LITTLE TROLL VIDEO BUT A DONT READ TATTLE😭😭 Reb. You CHOSE to come on and read here! If your followers mentioned woody dangerously stood on a table top you would block/delete the comments! Your channel wasn’t half as bad as it is today. You could have really gone somewhere with it, utilised to the max living ‘int dales’. If you can’t take some opposing opinions or critique on things that YOU post online - the ‘best bits’ then I’m afraid you need to pack it in now and find an alternative income route! In Your type of ‘industry’ this happens! Celebs get gossiped about. YOU gossip about love island! This is just the same except people are picking up things about your children... because YOU put that content out there! The world is not a happeh clappeh place like you make out it is! You posting stupid quotes about the haters is only making you look absolutely ridiculous! If you DONT CARE so much, stop posting/drawing attention to tattle ???!

That’s me over and out now for good! I hope things work out In the end generally for all kids shoved/compromised online. None of this can be good in the long run. Remember elleh everything you post online can be recorded/screenshot or saved.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I just tried to copy every word from her “what I ate “ video - where she described two punnets of strawberries . It actually sounds quite ridiculous and very repetitive “ We just came back home and I picked these fresh strawberries while we were there , they were freshly picked today so I got some strawberries cuz boys like them and I love strawberries sooo these are super super like fresh like ready to eat like right now they are just fresh strawberries they are really juicy as well “

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why would you film a what you eat in a day on a day where you are doing things out of the ordinary. Not very realistic..

Why would you film a what you eat in a day on a day where you are doing things out of the ordinary. Not very realistic..
My thoughts exactly..she repeated several times at the start of the video (and possibly on instagram too) about how real this is and she wants to show us what she ‘actually’ eats in a day. Then goes to an event for hours where there is a load of food that she would never normally cook?? That’s not realistic? Even if you aren’t dieting that must be a ‘treat’ day??

Wondered when the crying troll post would be up.

It’s not trolling Elleh! You’re wreckless with your children - it’s a concern for their safety!

Reactions: 4
It’s always the same routine
- does something wrong
- deletes and blocks all comments
- gets caught out on tattle and reads about it
- goes manic has a few too many drinks
- makes a post about trolls

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Happen saturdehh everywunnnn... if you’re having your breakfast look away now!! 2ss dancing topless in his grandad slippers and those pyjama bottoms that he cut into shorts because he’s soooo funnneeehhhh! 😷🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.