Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now she’s claiming that Friday is woodys day out to toddler group. Wasn’t it just last week it was obvious she was lying about going because he was in the same baby gro he went to bed the night before in? Well notice her eyes closing at the end when she mentions his little friends. To me it looks like she’s lying

Reactions: 15
New video... What I eat in a dehhhhhhh... Oh well that's bound to be absolutely riveting, isn't it?

So now she’s claiming that Friday is woodys day out to toddler group. Wasn’t it just last week it was obvious she was lying about going because he was in the same baby gro he went to bed the night before in? Well notice her eyes closing at the end when she mentions his little friends. To me it looks like she’s lying
Thought the same. You can tell when she's lying from her facial expressions.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
New video... What I eat in a dehhhhhhh... Oh well that's bound to be absolutely riveting, isn't it?
Why do all these idiots think that anyone gives a tit what they eat in a day?!
Like seriously- duck off!
She’s not exactly in peak physical shape is she - so what benefit is it to anyone to see what crap she shovels down her gullet?
bleeping hell.
What’s next?
“How many times I pee in a day”
“Number of times I fart in a day”

Is beyond a joke what passes for content now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Why do all these idiots think that anyone gives a tit what they eat in a day?!
Like seriously- duck off!
She’s not exactly in peak physical shape is she - so what benefit is it to anyone to see what crap she shovels down her gullet?
bleeping hell.
What’s next?
“How many times I pee in a day”
“Number of times I fart in a day”

Is beyond a joke what passes for content now.
Yeah no ones going to be like uno what I’d love to eat what she eats. Cereal, a sandwich or sometimes a jacket potato with beans cause that’s her go to lunch and then a jar curry? Guarantee the food she vlogs we have never seen her eat before

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah no ones going to be like uno what I’d love to eat what she eats. Cereal, a sandwich or sometimes a jacket potato with beans cause that’s her go to lunch and then a jar curry? Guarantee the food she vlogs we have never seen her eat before

I just don’t understand why anyone wants to watch what some random stranger eats? Unless she was some sort of nutrition expert or a diet specific account.
She can’t cook so it’s not even a cooking based video.
It’s brainless. She’s seen it done a million times before by all the other brain dead vloggers so she thinks it’s what she should do too.

Reactions: 5
Surely now she’s adding captions to her stories, she must realise how much she repeats herself?! That thumbnail story she told us she uses picmonkey twice....
this! I use pic monkey to make my thumbnails because it's super easy so yeah to make my thumbnails I use picmonkey.. I find it super easy.
thick as tit honestly

Reactions: 6
No Drayton Manor vlog Then Reb? And that right there is why her ads are crap and few and far between. She does the bare minimum. She would not last 2 secs in a proper work place with that attitude.

No Drayton Manor vlog Then Reb? And that right there is why her ads are crap and few and far between. She does the bare minimum. She would not last 2 secs in a proper work place with that attitude.
This is a good point. She had a vlog up earlier in the week. It only showed them in the car on their way to Drayton Manor. A quick view of their basic room, footage of the boys in a park (her sitting with her glass of wine), footage of them having tea in a grill place. Absolutely no footage or mention of what they did when they went inside the theme park the next day?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is a good point. She had a vlog up earlier in the week. It only showed them in the car on their way to Drayton Manor. A quick view of their basic room, footage of the boys in a park (her sitting with her glass of wine), footage of them having tea in a grill place. Absolutely no footage or mention of what they did when they went inside the theme park the next day?
No thought goes into any of her vlogs, they are just rushed and tonights one...well reb we all know what you eat in a day cos you tell us/show us everyday. You'd have thought with 2ss being at home now she really would have upped her game with her clogs having extra help...but nope, she just moans about feeling guilty

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why she thinks what she has eaten in a day is classed as good content.. it’s actually boring. I think she’ll be back to a normal job soon because her little gang of lick asses are going to bored eventually of the crap content she keeps doing

Because I know how much you guys love these stories. Today, so far:
Up at 6:30am
Shower
Set up breakfast & unload dishwasher
7am wake 3 of my kids + 2 french students staying with us
Make sure everyone eats.
7:30 wake 6yo and get him dressed (he’s autistic so do I get extra mum points for that) and fed.
Also do pack lunches inbetween, clear away breakfast stuff, load dishwasher
8:10 leave house. Take to high school, drop younger 2 off at primary, drop 2 french off to their meeting place for their day.
9am home and put on a load of washing
Make tea and go to my office and work (I actually run a business Elleh!!) I’ll work until pick ups start at 2:30.

Hospital appt for youngest at 4, home to do dinners, work a little more, perhaps watch a bit of tv before in bed for 10.

Edit: Read & typing whilst having a tea break 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It's interesting as well that her videos are getting so short she's now struggling to fill 8 minutes on average lately but she's super busy ??
Doing what ? making rubbery ham wraps for Woodeh to tread on while he's walking all over the kitchen table or busy holding a camera while 2SS grafts around the dungeon as you point to the jobs you want doing or maybe your just busy looking at yourself from every angle in the bedroom mirror and giving yourself a massive wedgie as per 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So Bulls are her favourite animal , well that really is bullshit...have you ever heard her say anything about bulls before? Same as her ads , its ALWAYS her favourite that she really really likes cos its soooo good she really really likes it, yet never see it before the #ad or after...she is sooooo full of 💩.. cant believe she gets PAID , ( tax free of course ) to advertise so badly. And 2ss with the chickens 😁😁😁 bet he didnt know what one looked like unless it was undercooked for his dinner cos steve likes chicken for his dinner. How the f**k are these 2 dimwits going to be able to help with the kids homework in the next couple of years? Reb struggles now to read kids books. When she did the jigsaw it took her 20 minutes and she thought it was a world record cos it said 2 to 4 years on the box..bit off topic but funny how they share 1 old car now that 2ss dad not paying for them both a nice new car.. oh tit....thats where all the gifting started. Bet old house " renovations" were paid for by his dad as well...now dumb and dumber have to pay they want it ALL gifting..tight arsed the pair of them, yet brags she earns £29+k a year...until Taxman is involved.
When did she say she earns £29k + a year??

Reactions: 1
Reb, as we all know you read here

GET YOUR CHILD OFF THE TABLE BEFORE HE CRACKS HIS HEAD OPEN, please.

Daft cow.

Also, bet the only place she took woody today was Tesco.

Reactions: 19
nah I don’t believe for a second she took him to toddler group
Doesn’t she normally do an awful story in the car park or on the side of the road or even opening the gates on their track whenever she goes anywhere (usually to tell us where she is / where she’s going!)- so where’s that story if you have been to toddler group reb? 🤔🤔🤥

Reactions: 7
And if she had gone to toddler group she’d of done a overly repetitive story once she was home from toddler group about what they did at toddler group, because she went to toddler group

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is someone who’s always on her phone as well so you’d think she have posted a pic of them there or a story of them about to go in 🙄

Before she deletes it, just go and watch the latest stories of her allowing and encouraging her toddler to bounce up and down on the dogs back.

Then read this from a dogs charity:

Dogs do not enjoy bouncing weight on their backs and even if they “tolerate” it one time this definitely does not mean they will continue to do so. The likelihood actually is that they will begin to dread and anticipate small children as painful and intrusive. This can be a huge problem for the next child the dog encounters. We must create mutually comfortable interactions when it comes to encounters with young children and dogs. Not all kids want to touch dogs and not all dogs want to be touched. No dog enjoys being sat on.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.