Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her post makes her sound so simple. “My favourite part was the bulls cos I love bulls, they’re my favourite animal”. Honestly. She sounds like a 6 year old being asked to write about their school trip or what they did on their summer holidays.

I bet there was so much more to that show than she’s shared. I bet it was educational, I bet their was a lot of really interesting information available about the area, agriculture, the environment etc. But nope she only cares about the fast food and seeing a couple of farm animals.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her post makes her sound so simple. “My favourite part was the bulls cos I love bulls, they’re my favourite animal”. Honestly. She sounds like a 6 year old being asked to write about their school trip or what they did on their summer holidays.

I bet there was so much more to that show than she’s shared. I bet it was educational, I bet their was a lot of really interesting information available about the area, agriculture, the environment etc. But nope she only cares about the fast food and seeing a couple of farm animals.

She’s just extremely unintelligent. It’s painful to read what she writes sometimes, honestly PAINFUL

Reactions: 12
I can’t cope with her posing beside the bulls 😂😂wtf is that she does with her leg, can she not stand normally?? And the way Steve’s looking at that chicken isn’t right 😂😂😂😂 bet the onlookers had a right laugh at those 2 posing knobheads

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I follow this women called mishamckellarx
And EVERY DAY she posts doing educational activities with her child
Every day she also posts nutritious meals
As well as walking like 30k steps a day
Think she works too but not 100%

Reactions: 4

She's thick as tit. Total airhead. Absolutely NOTHING between those ears of hers. My 6yo could write a more interesting paragraph about her day than that idiot.

Reactions: 11

Yep absolutely loads and very educational. So much more than she showed

On channel 5 there is the program about what was on today at the Yorkshire show

• Wow
Reactions: 3
In fairness her boots are fairly standard in the horse/farming world BUT that's when you're going walking/to the stables etc and with appropriate clothes like jeans/jodhpurs. I wear similar ones every day to work as I work with horses but I wouldn't ever wear them with a dress or anywhere smart, I have actual "fashion" boots for that. She's so stupid

Reactions: 12
I’d love to unfollow her but it’s just to entertaining watching her fail at being an insta mum/influencer/chef/fashion blogger/travel blogger/body positivity queen/stripper/farmers wife
She wouldn’t be bad if she picked a focus and stuck with it. She clings to someone for a few days and then it’s forgotten.
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve messaged the company that gifted her the tickets saying her stories were poor and she seemed like she didn’t want to go in the first place. She has a farm house, I’m guessing some land and all she does is flash her bits and says what a wonderful life but she isn’t embracing the lifestyle. Buying plastic tat, cooking from jars and tins, can’t even make an apple crumble from scratch, chops down trees and burns solid wood furniture
wait a few days before she reads this and starts being more sustainable, “hey everywunnn since I’ve lived here, I’ve really noticed the environment, how beautiful it is.. and how I want to sub stain it ..”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That post about the show actually reads like the “weekend news” of a pupil in infant school!! What a shame, she could have made some really interesting stories/posts/a vlog from that day.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m still none the wiser as to what the event was, you’d think she would actually explain what it is, it sounds like a good day but I’m basing that from what I’ve read here rather than her posts 😳

Reactions: 2
I’m still none the wiser as to what the event was, you’d think she would actually explain what it is, it sounds like a good day but I’m basing that from what I’ve read here rather than her posts 😳
Same with the Hello Fresh that hasn’t been mentioned since, I never heard her explain what it was, what you actually got and why it was amazing and people should get it?! She’s shocking

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.