Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Has anyone else seen this bikini video of hers?? Then I saw this comment holy tit 😂😂 just what we’ve always been thinking 😭😳View attachment 27997

bleeping hell - this girl loves herself.
It’s all a little bit seedy
And sorry but her body really isn’t as good as she clearly thinks it is! Posing like she’s got a body like the girls from love island. No. Just, no.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Things that have pissed me off

1. There was so much to do and see there, I could if spent another few hours there.
2. It was so educational. Alfie would if benefited from going and taking part in all the hands in activities. She has said he is struggling at school and I know from personal experience that children who aren’t overly academic usually are fantastic creating things. This would of been perfect to spark a passion.
3. Out of everything that was on offer she brought him something made out of plastic 😡
4. She will take him out for a theme park, there was no need but didn’t take him to do something and be part of the farming and local community

Reactions: 16
She doesn’t read tattle.. but someone commented on her only posting with the small dog.. now she’s mentioned it on her story!!! HI REB 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Things that have pissed me off

1. There was so much to do and see there, I could if spent another few hours there.
2. It was so educational. Alfie would if benefited from going and taking part in all the hands in activities. She has said he is struggling at school and I know from personal experience that children who aren’t overly academic usually are fantastic creating things. This would of been perfect to spark a passion.
3. Out of everything that was on offer she brought him something made out of plastic 😡
4. She will take him out for a theme park, there was no need but didn’t take him to do something and be part of the farming and local community
She wasn’t there very long at all..... Rydale give her no more freebies? Or did she feel like a tool in her boots?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Poor woody is always standing to eat at the table aswell because he wouldn’t be able to see sat down. I think it’s unfair of them to not have any suitable seating for him where he can sit and see over the table 😕
I’ve often wondered about this. Why don’t they get him a high chair?

Reactions: 4
I went to the show today, didn’t see her or I would have gone to say hi because she’s like a celebrity int dales 🙄 (definitely wouldn’t have 😂)
I wore a white top too, please don’t hate me!

• Haha
She wasn’t there very long at all..... Rydale give her no more freebies? Or did she feel like a tool in her boots?
To be fair there were some people in shorts/skirts/dresses and wellies but not many. It was warm and people were more dressed up in the members in closure, not sure if she was gifted a members pass. Her stories were poor and she seemed like she didn’t want to go in the first place.

Anyone else get the vibe she acts more like a big sister to those boys than a mum sometimes? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I don’t even know what this show is, I thought I’d see it in her stories but she didn’t show a lot at all.

bleeping hell - this girl loves herself.
It’s all a little bit seedy
And sorry but her body really isn’t as good as she clearly thinks it is! Posing like she’s got a body like the girls from love island. No. Just, no.
It'll be anal bleaching next

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
To be fair there were some people in shorts/skirts/dresses and wellies but not many. It was warm and people were more dressed up in the members in closure, not sure if she was gifted a members pass. Her stories were poor and she seemed like she didn’t want to go in the first place.
To be honest I've noticed anything she does away from home especially the gifted/work events there's always something either goes wrong or she's desperate to get back or they seem bored shitless and clearly show it
Only time she's truly happy is when she's abroad half naked .

Reactions: 11
To be honest I've noticed anything she does away from home especially the gifted/work events there's always something either goes wrong or she's desperate to get back or they seem bored shitless and clearly show it
Only time she's truly happy is when she's abroad half naked .
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve messaged the company that gifted her the tickets saying her stories were poor and she seemed like she didn’t want to go in the first place. She has a farm house, I’m guessing some land and all she does is flash her bits and says what a wonderful life but she isn’t embracing the lifestyle. Buying plastic tat, cooking from jars and tins, can’t even make an apple crumble from scratch, chops down trees and burns solid wood furniture

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Couldn’t agree more. I’ve messaged the company that gifted her the tickets saying her stories were poor and she seemed like she didn’t want to go in the first place. She has a farm house, I’m guessing some land and all she does is flash her bits and says what a wonderful life but she isn’t embracing the lifestyle. Buying plastic tat, cooking from jars and tins, can’t even make an apple crumble from scratch, chops down trees and burns solid wood furniture
I’d love to know if they respond

Reactions: 7
You’ve got her spot on😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 5
You’ve got her spot on😂😂😂😂
I will keep you posted if they do. They can look at my stories and see I can do a better job 😂 it’s not hard to do better than Rebecca though 🤷‍♀️

Apart from her first story that had a gif ‘gifted’ on it were all of her stories there meant to say #gifted

I would totally film and laugh at my child’s snotty nose before letting him lick it. (Not!) That’s nice isn’t it. Surely you’d wipe it not make a joke out of it especially on social media Or am I a fun sponge? I don’t see the fun in licking snot but maybe I’m old and boring! 🙃

• Sick
Reactions: 10
I would totally film and laugh at my child’s snotty nose before letting him lick it. (Not!) That’s nice isn’t it. Surely you’d wipe it not make a joke out of it especially on social media Or am I a fun sponge? I don’t see the fun in licking snot but maybe I’m old and boring! 🙃
That sort of thing makes me wanna vomit 🤮

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.