Rebecca Lamb #8 Block/Delete and my hard work day is complete

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is an advert, really?
I have shown you how to crop a picture to make it more appealing, follow the yellow lines Reb!
The second one just needs started again that meal looks terrible!
In the video, when she was prodding the fish on her plate, it looked like she was dissecting it for a biology experiment

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just do not understand why food companies keep approaching her?
I assume because the 20 infleuencers they asked before said no.
Shes a liability to channel mum
Inappropriate content and awful parenting for a family channel.

Reactions: 8
Creased at her wearing another flimsy white dress to go to that event. With big boots and that awful farmers jacket? 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She never seems to have a clue how to dress does she? Whether it’s a floggers event, Channel Scum meet up, country show or just hanging around t’Daaaales, she always gets it wrong!

Reactions: 7
Rebecca is your classic high school mean girl isn’t it? She’s not very bright, she didn’t do well in school and she was more interested in her hair and makeup as a teenager. She didn’t realise that in the real world that won’t get her far. So she left school with nothing, never worked a real job and relied on helping out with her dads work because she doesn’t have two brain cells to rub together and fend for herself. Then she met Steve, saw her meal ticket as an older man with a house already and bam she’s pregnant. Her YT is going stale because, as we are well aware she isn’t savvy, she’s never had a real working environment and doesn’t have a clue how business works. The girl can’t even cook a bolognaise for god sake, so she gets her tits and flaps out instead for her thumbnails in a way to attract the pervs. I give it a year before she’s done and dusted with. It’s no wonder she has no pals because if I saw that at the school gates and then her videos, I would disassociate ASAP. She can’t even edit her pictures properly without making them all orange. Rebecca is a coaster, jack of all traders and your general basic witch.
She was a total witch and a bully at school!

They are heading to the great Yorkshire show today in a white dress. They were gifted tickets 🤦🏼‍♀️ She wouldn’t go otherwise. I am also going today. Not #gifted. I wonder if they will take Alfie out of school again. I would of taken my daughter because it’s 100% her thing but she is away and I haven’t taken her out multiple times already.
Make sure you say hi to her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I could imagine her walking around when out thinking she’s some sort of celebrity and hoping people will recognise her 💁🏻‍♀️

The dress looks awful with that big coat and boots 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I will pay good money for those who are going today to ask her for a picture, and then proceed to hand her the camera for her to take a picture of your family. 😭😭😂😂

EDIT: I don’t know why I said camera like we carry cameras around with us in 2019

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s doing an excellent job of showing the event she’s been so kindly gifted. One photo of some sheep and another of a bull. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone ought to chat to her pretending to be a fan then ask why she blocks everyone who offers a different opinion 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’d love to unfollow her but it’s just to entertaining watching her fail at being an insta mum/influencer/chef/fashion blogger/travel blogger/body positivity queen/stripper/farmers wife

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Who ever said she was a mean girl at school is bang on! She was nothing but nasty, wether that’s because of the people she hung around with or just her I don’t know but she wasn’t very nice at all! all the boys loved her because of her arse so it’s nothing new tbh! Yorkshire folk DO NOT talk like Steve it’s embarrassing tbh! and I’m sorry if I’m been picky now but who starts painting a room and finishes it 2 weeks later? I totally get it’s two different colours or a few coats might take up a whole weekend or a few days though the week but it’s like they start something cba with it and then when there bored or there’s duck all to do they try again! All I’m saying is if it was me I’d be painting it and finishing it ASAP so my kids had a nice bleeping room to sleep in! I really liked her content, I really liked her vlogs but the more I watch the more I think wow your so fake and your attitude stinks!

Reactions: 12
Anyone else seen the latest post about Drayton manor. All pictures of her & Alfie or Alfie on his own. None of poor woody or any of them as a family.
Sorry to say it but Alfie is 100% the favourite child 🙈🙈
Poor woody is always standing to eat at the table aswell because he wouldn’t be able to see sat down. I think it’s unfair of them to not have any suitable seating for him where he can sit and see over the table 😕

I’m going!!! I am not wearing white or a dress. I am so excited about going because that’s what I love. Guarantee my stories will be 100% better than hers, not because it’s my job but because I’m passionate about it. That is what brands are missing and no I won’t be saying hi 👋🏻
Please do a candid camera type video of her

Reactions: 1
I wish I was going this year, I love it! Pls pls anyone going look out for them and let us know if they are enjoying their kind gift :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Please do a candid camera type video of her
I haven’t seen her... yet! I don’t think she would stay long although there is a posh members area where she could have access too because she was gifted the tickets. She will be baking in those boots 😂

• Haha
They have bulls and sheep at the countryside show......Who knew? 🙄 I fail to see the attraction of using her to promote stuff. She’s so BLAND and BORING!

Reactions: 4

Has anyone else seen this bikini video of hers?? Then I saw this comment holy tit 😂😂 just what we’ve always been thinking 😭😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.