Rebecca Lamb #79 Show us your veg, not your vag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really really sad that she has no guidance in life. If I was that ill (as bad as she’s making out) my mum would come round and help me out. I know Steve is there but where’s her family in her time of need? My mum would be helping me find low fat recipes and giving me tips. Who the hell has told her granola is low fat? Do you think she will block anyone that tries to tell her it’s full of fat? I just can’t fathom her. Google low fat breakfast ideas. She loves eggs apparently, eggs on brown toast wouldn’t be too bad would it? Her beloved orrrts? She’s clueless and she ignores anyone who tries to help her out of arrogance. She’s her own worst enemy. I genuinely think she’s pushed for getting her gallbladder out because she thinks she will magically lose weight. She’s won’t because she’s got no self control.
That’s so true, my mum would have been to the shops for me and bought me lots of low fat foods so that my husband wouldn’t have had to drag my kids round with him, nor would I have had to go myself straight from hospital. It’s sad really, and I do actually feel a bit of sympathy for Rebecca when it comes to her family because her mother is clearly a tit one.

Reactions: 22
She hasn’t got a scooby do!!! I’m sure the hospital dietician would have patient information leaflets with things like low fat diets 🤣🤣
I suggested the dietician, when she asked for ideas, because they will advise appropriately for her specific needs and not just generalised.

Reactions: 9
Thread Title Suggestion

Rebecca Lamb #80 flogging the lumi from her hospital bed, the attention’s gone to her head!

Reactions: 28
It’s really really sad that she has no guidance in life. If I was that ill (as bad as she’s making out) my mum would come round and help me out. I know Steve is there but where’s her family in her time of need? My mum would be helping me find low fat recipes and giving me tips. Who the hell has told her granola is low fat? Do you think she will block anyone that tries to tell her it’s full of fat? I just can’t fathom her. Google low fat breakfast ideas. She loves eggs apparently, eggs on brown toast wouldn’t be too bad would it? Her beloved orrrts? She’s clueless and she ignores anyone who tries to help her out of arrogance. She’s her own worst enemy. I genuinely think she’s pushed for getting her gallbladder out because she thinks she will magically lose weight. She’s won’t because she’s got no self control.
My family would be supporting and advising. I know she likes to show off about meals out with 'friends', but I'm afraid, without my family, I'd feel abandoned. Friends are important, but can't replace a supportive family. Wonder if any of her friends will bother with her?

Reactions: 14
Thread Suggestion:

Rebecca Lamb #80 forced into a low fat diet, not even a hospital admission can make this hunnipot quiet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
That’s so true, my mum would have been to the shops for me and bought me lots of low fat foods so that my husband wouldn’t have had to drag my kids round with him, nor would I have had to go myself straight from hospital. It’s sad really, and I do actually feel a bit of sympathy for Rebecca when it comes to her family because her mother is clearly a tit one.
Her mum only seems to bother if they're going out for a meal or drinks, she doesn't really guide Beggy, maybe she doesn't know herself

Reactions: 13
She needs to buy herself some steam bags of frozen veg if she can't manage to cook broccoli.

I don't know why we bother making useful suggestions over here. She reads them and does the opposite anyway.
With the thousands that she earms, she could buy a nice steamer to do "All her veg" and some nice brown rice in! 🙄

Feels useless because she’s a conniving and sly little liar, who now has to keep up the pretence of being suh suh poorleh when she isn’t, so she can’t come on here and do her usual boring Lumi shite or clothing hauls. She will hope that all will be forgotten in a couple of days, but us Tattlers don’t work like that Rebegga 🤔
The gall stones must have affected her eyes too. Wearing glasses instead of her contacts! 😅😅

• Haha
Snap!!!!!

Reactions: 4
Again good old Google will tell you what's high or low in fat. And Pinterest has loads of recipe ideas. But those don't seem to work on her big boss babe phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Looks like she’s dipped into the holiday case for a change of clothes for the boys. Unbelievable that she had some summer bits for them and instead of letting them wear them now she’d sooner have them going about in the same jeans and T-shirt’s

• Sad
Reactions: 18
Looks like she’s dipped into the holiday case for a change of clothes for the boys. Unbelievable that she had some summer bits for them and instead of letting them wear them now she’d sooner have them going about in the same jeans and T-shirt’s
Well, the weather is starting to turn! Shorts and tees all through autumn and winter for those boys with backwards Becs as their mum. Oh god…the overuse of autumnal is coming…brace yourselves!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How is it so hard

Google
Low fat recipie book
Low fat insta accounts
Wouldn't hospital or even her person trainer give guidance.

Imagine if she had diabetes controlling diet is not a science.

Off top of my head I would be thinking
Brown pasta a rice
Sweet potato
Low fat Greek yogurt with fruit or grapefruit/ porridge for breakfast.
Lean meats like chicken or turkey grilled with lots salad ot veg.
Fish with rice , home made chips maybe invest in air fryer.
Healthy pizza on a brown wrap base
Low fat cheese.
Baked potato.
Tomato soup or tomato pasta sauce.

Can't stand this tripe of being back doing normal things tit shes going on about....
She was in hospital for 48hours at most. FML

Reactions: 17
It bothers me more than it should that she doesn’t buy those boys trainer socks 🤣

• Haha
Learns that a fatty diet causes serious health issues like gall stones and pancreatitis - feeds her kids pastry and crisps the next day.

I predict a YouTube video about her dramatic illness with the title MY DIAGNOSIS so she gets loads of hits as people think she's on death's door.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.