Rebecca Lamb #79 Show us your veg, not your vag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So are we going to get shown EVERY FUKING MEAL she eats FFS😠
Sorry i meant every plate of food that 1% resembles food
Some people 'including myself' have to eat certain foods due to illness or suchlike
I wish Beggy GLUM would just grow up & get on with it
Absolute MORON

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I refuse to believe that people bathe without washing their hair (if it needs doing). So with the bath she had yesterday I'm inclined to believe that is the only time she has washed/showered/bathed since being in hospital. So including the day she went in that's 5 days. How absolutely disgusting! She must stink!! 🤢🤢🤮🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 23
So are we going to get shown EVERY FUKING MEAL she eats FFS😠
Sorry i meant every plate of food that 1% resembles food
Some people 'including myself' have to eat certain foods due to illness or suchlike
I wish Beggy GLUM would just grow up & get on with it
Absolute MORON
Tbf my thread suggestion did say to show us your veg 😂🥦🥕

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Interesting what someone else said about the bruising from the cannula for being on the drip and where is it, cannot see it on either hand tbh

Reactions: 11
Today we brought the boys sum supeh cute new pets cus they been so so gud when I woz beggin for attention using the nhs as a holiday as it’s the only wun I getting this year
Can you send me a swipe up for those please. Thanks hunnipot. Love you 💗

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fairly sure I remember her saying Friday is hair wash day. But that was probably just because she was flogging hauurbuuurst that particular day.

• Haha
Bet she hasn't even been in the bath since coming out of hospital. Scruffy cow she is 🤢🤮😷
She had a bath yesterday remember. I distinctly remember as she said “I had a bath” 3 times in one bleeping sentence 😂 She’s like the bleeping Churchill dog repeating herself. Or Fred Elliot the butcher from Corrie. “I say Ashley, I say” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She had a bath yesterday remember. I distinctly remember as she said “I had a bath” 3 times in one bleeping sentence 😂 She’s like the bleeping Churchill dog repeating herself. Or Fred Elliot the butcher from Corrie. “I say Ashley, I say” 😂
So funny 😆

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.