Rebecca Lamb #79 Show us your veg, not your vag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s suh happy to be back with the boys. duck sake rebs, you had a couple of nights in the hossy, you were hardly out fighting a war.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I’m confused, I don’t keep up with her religiously so I’m really far behind but how has she went from having kidney infections/stones to her gall bladder needing to be removed?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its funny seeing her eat vegan stuff thinking that its somehow fat free and healthy. Vegans eat unhealthy food too hun. I'm the size of a house and been vegan for over 6 years

• Haha
Reactions: 31
She’s using dairy free cream cheese to substitute mayonnaise because she can’t have dairy…..what cows does she know that lay eggs?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I think she's trolling me. I've said a few times on here I hate the tuna sweetcorn combo. She really does have zero imagination when it comes to food. As an example I've just seen this posted on another account I follow. Looks healthy and delicious, plus simple to make. All the things Begga can't seem to do.

Attachments

Reactions: 11
She’s using dairy free cream cheese to substitute mayonnaise because she can’t have dairy…..what cows does she know that lay eggs?
Ha she’s so stupid. Most dairy free cheese is basically made from oil or nuts so most likely no difference in fat content to dairy. Like the earlier poster said vegan doesn’t automatically mean healthy, I’ve been vegan for 4 years and I can eat plenty of crap if I want to (but also follow a healthy diet with actually “loads” of veg and pulses etc) because I’m not an idiot child like begs

Reactions: 18
Hands up if you believe she bought the boys pasties and crisps and didn’t have something “yummy” for herself?
Why not get the boys to choose a nice piece of fruit? Start getting them into good habits early then they stand a chance of not getting poorlyvoicegallstones too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m confused, I don’t keep up with her religiously so I’m really far behind but how has she went from having kidney infections/stones to her gall bladder needing to be removed?
Well somewhere along the way she has lied, whether it was at the beginning of this whole saga or where we are currently, but something somewhere isn’t adding up.

My guess is when she went in last time, they told her they couldn’t be sure what it was & probably told her to keep an eye on her diet etc, but she didn’t want to do that so has ended up back in hospital & this time they’ve done more tests. This is one of many reasons why she shouldn’t share her whole life on her Instagram, because she lies, forgets what she said, then we catch her out when another version of the story comes along. She could be telling the truth now this time, but because she lies so much it’s hard to know what is the truth & what isn’t.

Reactions: 13
The state of her in the latest pictures 😭😭 her hair looks soaking wet it’s that greasy! Get a bleeping wash you dirty cow

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.