Rebecca Lamb #79 Show us your veg, not your vag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread time and hopefully I've done this right.

Congrats and stuff *sniff* to @Couldlifeeverbesaneagain for the winning supah cute thread suggestion and stuff *sniff*.

Hopefully the mention of vag in the title doesn't get me force fed Rebecca's supah healtheh (cat sick) lunch from yesterday by the mods as punishment... As you were you jealous trolls

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm suh suh honoured guys. I wood get some ice cream as a treat but I'm on a diet so I'm just gunna get a super mega bucket and diet coke from KFC. ✌

Happeh Friday everywun x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
We need to add the screen shots of her being nasty to that person on instagram to the wiki

Reactions: 25
Don’t mind me I’m just getting my arse comfy for the next instalment of the hunnipots shitshow…….

Reactions: 12
Long time lurker. Watched her first ever vlog and she really has changed so much but the biggest change in my eyes was the way she interacts with the children. In that video she actually sounded like she was really talking to A not just talking through the camera. They were also up and out the house and at the doctors before 12…now they don’t seem to leave the house at all. It also highlighted how behind poor A was even back then. I don’t understand why he hasn’t had any support? Do school not recognise the delays?

Reactions: 16
And the photo of her with Carly for comparison to her photoshopped photos she normally shares!
Yes!!! I've added the photo of her saying "bye hunnipot" with her middle finger up, but not the rest of the convo or the context explaining it as I don't want to bugger a fantastic wiki up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Long time lurker. Watched her first ever vlog and she really has changed so much but the biggest change in my eyes was the way she interacts with the children. In that video she actually sounded like she was really talking to A not just talking through the camera. They were also up and out the house and at the doctors before 12…now they don’t seem to leave the house at all. It also highlighted how behind poor A was even back then. I don’t understand why he hasn’t had any support? Do school not recognise the delays?
The school had mentioned something to her years ago, she said in an old vlog, but I’m sure she accused them of trolling her and said there’s nothing wrong with him. It’s so sad really that she’s brushed it under the carpet because it’s only Alfie that will suffer.

Reactions: 13
I watched that video yesterday too & said the exact same thing. I couldn’t believe the difference. Like you said, they were up & out of the house. They had gone to asda, home bargains all before a doctors appointment at 12. It’s just so strange how much she has changed. From what others have said, she seems to have drastically changed since they moved to the dungeon. From the outside looking in, it seems like she’s suffering with depression but hasn’t faced up to the fact & probably thinks she can talk her way out of it by constantly telling everyone she’s happy. Very sad.

As for Alfie, apparently the school did speak to them both about his development years ago, but they got angry & basically said the school were just trolling them. I don’t know the full story because it’s just what I’ve read others have said, but very silly of them to not take the comments on board & get him assessed 😞

• Sad
Reactions: 17
The school had mentioned something to her years ago, she said in an old vlog, but I’m sure she accused them of trolling her and said there’s nothing wrong with him. It’s so sad really that she’s brushed it under the carpet because it’s only Alfie that will suffer.
Hey must be almost three in that first vlog and doesn’t say a word!! Comparing him to my son who is the same age it’s actually mind blowing that nothing has been done. Terribly sad.

Reactions: 12
I've updated the wiki to a fashion. If anyone wants to edit/add to it feel free! Need to get the "not size 10" pics on there

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I’ve just found the vlog about alfies speech, be quick as it might be deleted after she sees it here 😂😂 (1.45 mins)

Reactions: 15
I’ve just found the vlog about alfies speech, be quick as it might be deleted after she sees it here 😂😂 (1.45 mins)

Pulled you over twice, and, I think we're going to have to go are very bizarre things to say..... Especially in light of you apparently raising it with his old school, I would think your reaction would be "I've said this before to his previous teacher, thank god someone finally agrees with me." And I'd be at the session like a shot?

It's weird she's almost contradicting herself, she's saying she's raised problems with his speech before, but then saying he has no problems as she can understand him?

Reactions: 26

Bloody hell the decline in her is very clear. She really took it personally that there could be an issue with his speech. Very immature the way she responded. I think there is something* going on with regards to Alfie and his development, but she hasn't mentioned it. That'll be the real reason he disappeared for so long before. She's only just started letting him talk on stories a bit again

Reactions: 13
Even if beggy can understand him, that doesn't make it right. If hes struggling with his speech it needs intervention. Absolutely nothing to be ashamed of.

Reactions: 34
My 2.5 year old says barely anything and I’ve got an appointment with a speech and language therapist in a few weeks. It’s nothing to be embarrassed about at all if that’s what she’s thinking. I’m fed up of family members criticising me for my son not having many words, as if it’s my fault but sometimes kids just don’t speak at the same time as their peers 🤷‍♀️ Nothing to be ashamed of.

Reactions: 30
beggys having a day off because she has pains , she’s guessing it’s her gallstones

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There we go, that’s her ‘gallstones’ been mentioned. I did wonder how long it would take her. I’m actually embarrassed for her at this point. Could she make it any more obvious she reads here?😳

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.