Rebecca Lamb #79 Show us your veg, not your vag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it carrot or sweet potato? It looks absolutely rank. I wouldn’t feed that to a dog!

Reactions: 15
Pmsl at the ‘loads of veg’! 80g is one portion baggy and sweet potato is not included in that. I get she might not have much appetite after being ‘so poorly’ but omg 1 spinach leaf, some sweetcorn and a floret of broccoli boiled to within an inch of its life! She’s got no idea- I can’t get my head round how she thinks food that is good for you can’t be ‘yummy’ (which she sounds so childish saying it how she does)

Reactions: 16
I love fish. I love veg..that plate doesn't look appetising or veg laden.
What sort of pigeon English is cant was to eat does she mean cant wait to eat or I don't wish to eat it as it looks grim.
I remember when she used stick spinach in her jar curry sauce without a slow cooker lid on.

Reactions: 15
Maybe that was really the wild cats tea and Begga just scoffed all the yummy food up that she could get her podgy little trotters on.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I had to come here for the poorly voice 🤣🤣🤣
Absolute D I C K H E A D
I never knew your gallbladder made your throat sore and gave you a squeaky voice 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She feels 'useless' because she can't come on Instagram and be happy and upbeat. Says it all. Social media is her entire life.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Also when she’s speaking I’m convinced I can hear a low vibrating noise in the background……. 🥴

Reactions: 9
You’ve always been useless, Hunnipot. It’s got nothing to do with your self inflicted illness! Hope you’ve sent safe travel wishes to Lucy Jessica Parker as she jets off on holiday this morning 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 29
That really isn’t loads of veg but I suppose for her it’s a year’s worth 😂
You can tell that broccoli has been boiled to death, it’s disintegrated on the plate. She’s literally boiled the goodness out of it.
I wonder if her stint in hospital will serve as a wake up call to her and what she feeds those kids, surely you wouldn’t want your kids to experience that pain?
Who remembers when woody was at the weaning stage and she said that he loves veg but nobody else in the house does so she doesn’t buy/cook it? That blew my mind. I guess that was when her dislike for woody had started.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
She feels 'useless' because she can't come on Instagram and be happy and upbeat. Says it all. Social media is her entire life.
Do you think she ever feels “useless” as a Mother?

Also, I don’t look to her to be positively motivated. She really thinks a lot of herself, eh?

Reactions: 19
So nice to see Rebecca up and about and wearing the same top she had on in bed yesterday.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.