Rebecca Lamb #79 Show us your veg, not your vag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell that broccoli has been boiled to death, it’s disintegrated on the plate. She’s literally boiled the goodness out of it.
I wonder if her stint in hospital will serve as a wake up call to her and what she feeds those kids, surely you wouldn’t want your kids to experience that pain?
Who remembers when woody was at the weaning stage and she said that he loves veg but nobody else in the house does so she doesn’t buy/cook it? That blew my mind. I guess that was when her dislike for woody had started.
Wow, I’ve not heard that! I remember when my kids were weaning, I ended up introducing myself to veg I’d never tried before! Now I’ll eat pretty much any veg apart from parsnips & cabbage. Before kids all I would eat was peas & broccoli 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 14
She needs to buy herself some steam bags of frozen veg if she can't manage to cook broccoli.

I don't know why we bother making useful suggestions over here. She reads them and does the opposite anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Wow, I’ve not heard that! I remember when my kids were weaning, I ended up introducing myself to veg I’d never tried before! Now I’ll eat pretty much any veg apart from parsnips & cabbage. Before kids all I would eat was peas & broccoli 🤣🤣
Omg same!! Peas and broccoli were my go to lol but since my kids I’m eating a lot more different types :)

Reactions: 7
Feels useless because she’s a conniving and sly little liar, who now has to keep up the pretence of being suh suh poorleh when she isn’t, so she can’t come on here and do her usual boring Lumi shite or clothing hauls. She will hope that all will be forgotten in a couple of days, but us Tattlers don’t work like that Rebegga 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 19
Feels useless because she’s a conniving and sly little liar, who now has to keep up the pretence of being suh suh poorleh when she isn’t, so she can’t come on here and do her usual boring Lumi shite or clothing hauls. She will hope that all will be forgotten in a couple of days, but us Tattlers don’t work like that Rebegga 🤔
🧐🧐🧐 oh don’t mind me… just looking for the bruise on her right hand from her cannula for her “fluids”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She hasn’t got a scooby do!!! I’m sure the hospital dietician would have patient information leaflets with things like low fat diets 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Someone gift her some common sense for Christ sake.

She’s got chicken dogs. Utilise what they lay for you…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
🧐🧐🧐 oh don’t mind me… just looking for the bruise on her right hand from her cannula for her “fluids”
Same 🙋‍♀️Student nurse here 🤣

You just know for a fact that any medics that assessed her would have observed and recorded “pain behaviour” in her notes. Doctors code for “nothing bleeping wrong with them and they should get an Oscar for this performance” 🙄🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It’s really really sad that she has no guidance in life. If I was that ill (as bad as she’s making out) my mum would come round and help me out. I know Steve is there but where’s her family in her time of need? My mum would be helping me find low fat recipes and giving me tips. Who the hell has told her granola is low fat? Do you think she will block anyone that tries to tell her it’s full of fat? I just can’t fathom her. Google low fat breakfast ideas. She loves eggs apparently, eggs on brown toast wouldn’t be too bad would it? Her beloved orrrts? She’s clueless and she ignores anyone who tries to help her out of arrogance. She’s her own worst enemy. I genuinely think she’s pushed for getting her gallbladder out because she thinks she will magically lose weight. She’s won’t because she’s got no self control.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s really really sad that she has no guidance in life. If I was that ill (as bad as she’s making out) my mum would come round and help me out. I know Steve is there but where’s her family in her time of need? My mum would be helping me find low fat recipes and giving me tips. Who the hell has told her granola is low fat? Do you think she will block anyone that tries to tell her it’s full of fat? I just can’t fathom her. Google low fat breakfast ideas. She loves eggs apparently, eggs on brown toast wouldn’t be too bad would it? Her beloved orrrts? She’s clueless and she ignores anyone who tries to help her out of arrogance. She’s her own worst enemy. I genuinely think she’s pushed for getting her gallbladder out because she thinks she will magically lose weight. She’s won’t because she’s got no self control.
Yes where is big bad Bev that always fights her battles?? No where to be seen now ey?
I think we’ve established that Reb was raised on a fine diet of Nuggets & chips which is why veg is so foreign to her. Isn’t her dad Italian? Why doesn’t she ask him for healthier pasta recipes or a decent Italian salad? Too exotic?

Reactions: 16
How do they stand in that kitchen and not fear for their lives? That ceiling looks just about ready to give way!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She could really make healthier eating her new topic surely! She was going to start vlogging again anyway, well why not start with this. The internet is full to bursting with ideas on how to live healthier, low fat recipes, fitness ideas etc. Since the pandemic lots of people have looked at their lifestyles and made changes for the better and I include myself in that.
If she was more humble and honest, she'd see she really needs a lifestyle overhaul herself.

Reactions: 9
Yes where is big bad Bev that always fights her battles?? No where to be seen now ey?
I think we’ve established that Reb was raised on a fine diet of Nuggets & chips which is why veg is so foreign to her. Isn’t her dad Italian? Why doesn’t she ask him for healthier pasta recipes or a decent Italian salad? Too exotic?
You're right she did say that at one point I think but JEFF LAMB is about as Italian as I'm from Jupiter 😄🙄 once again she's just jumping on the kardashian bandwagon of being "exotic"

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She has no awareness of how annoying her head is has she?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.