Rebecca Lamb #79 Show us your veg, not your vag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she still not washed her hospital hair? ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ ๐Ÿคฎ
Like would you not want to scrub your entire body and hair after being in hospital current situation (covid) or not. I mean if sheโ€™s on deaths door fair enough but she can go to supermarket and for an outing but canโ€™t give her hair a quick wash, sheโ€™s a woman

Reactions: 23
The first thing ive ever done when ive got hom from hospital is shower and scrub my hair because I felt rotten. She clearly hasnt had a wash yet ๐Ÿคข

• Sick
Reactions: 19
After spending two nights in hospital the first thing I'd be doing is getting a hot shower. Hair wash included! Nothing nicer than getting squeaky clean swishy hair, fresh clothes or pjs on. She's such a grotbag it's UNREAL

Reactions: 19
Fairly sure I remember her saying Friday is hair wash day. But that was probably just because she was flogging hauurbuuurst that particular day.
๐Ÿ˜‚

who seriously has โ€œhair wash dayโ€
surely if your hair needs to be washed you just wash it?!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
TBF I had a hair wash day, I was religious about it - every two days, every week - and my hair looked bloody awful, so greasy, so now I only wash it once a week and dump dry shampoo on it instead and tbh it looks/feels so much better. But I canโ€™t imagine getting out of hospital, hair matted, all the germs/COVID still going around, and then parading around taking selfies AND uploading them to my PUBLIC Instagram page ๐Ÿคข get in the shower you filthy mochyn! ๐Ÿท her hair must feel awful all lanky and crispy ๐Ÿคข

Reactions: 7
I remember this. I remember her calling an old person an idiot and getting annoyed at her ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Urgh, wearing beige even back then. The start of the video was like watching a channel 4 dispatches for children in poverty with the sad music & grey/dim lighting.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"let's catch up" you've plastered your entire life over the gram the last few days, the duck is there to catch up on?!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.