Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cloud123

Ooo do tell us more 😂
I don't know about the whole Woody affair, I knew of them circa 2008/9/10. Becky was a teenager, Steve wasn't 😂 my friends went to school with her, and we were all in similar circles. It wasn't until someone pointed out she had become " popular on Instagram" that i started following her again. I was like most people on here, and thought she had actually got her shit together and made a nice life for herself at the old house. She seemed happy and productive ( she was always big-headed, and walked in venues thinking she owned the gaff) but people didn't hate her, she was just abit irritating. However, I don't have a clue what has happened in the last 2 years but she has become a whole new world of crazy!. She doesn't speak to ANYONE from her past, I heard rumours that they were taking the mick out of Steve's Dads business, using too much money from expenses, the cars too extravagant than necessary, basically getting too big for their boots. This is the only thread i follow because i cant hold my tongue. She is absolutely thick as pigshit, does nothing beneficial for the world. Dont get me wrong, I don't expect people to be too political, but she is so far removed from normal society that it terrifies me, and the fact she's a Mum is horrifying because ultimately they will be a product of it. Everything she has learnt is from YouTube and Instagram. Do you think she's ever read a book or news article and formed an opinion based on it. Nothing is sincere, she claims to be this nice person all the time, she isn't. She's the type to share a go fund me page and not even donate 2 quid. Even watching her design the boys room, where is their input? My daughter loves things to do with the sea, and my older son, Minecraft. His room is full of Minecraft figures, posters, lego. My daughter has a dress up rail, and then octopus teddies, mermaids. She has cute novelty lamps. Where the duck are their personalities? Where are their hobbies? It's cruel. Life isn't about money, or living in a big bastard field, it's about knowledge, culture, passion for things. Alfie isn't like a standard 7 year old, sorry, but he is not. They're going to have a childhood of remembering phones in their faces and being dragged out for meals because that's all they think being a family is. Stupid stupid twats. Right, rant over 😂 but honestly, she did go round about 5 of his mates. T r u t h.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 67

LauraC35

Chatty Member
3-4 hours of Netflix as opposed to getting down and dirty (quite literally) with the Beaver....I know which option I’d pick.....pass me the remote love 🤮 She’s obviously decided to have a career change and has now become the Dr Ruth of t’Dales....I can’t wait for her to do a sex advice Q&A 👏🏻
Q Do you have foreplay?
A Yes we all go t’park t’play

Q Do you enjoy cunnilingus?
A Never heard of them but we have flown with AerLingus

Q Do you know where your clitoris is?
A Ooh I’ve asked Steve the answer to this one but he says he just can’t put his finger on it

Q Where’s your vulva?
A It’s a Range Rover and it’s parked outside

She is the gift that literally keeps on giving 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Noonoosanne2

VIP Member
Imagine been a grown adult and been led around in the children’s pony club! Reminds me of Rodney trotter when he won the painting competition and had to pretend he was 14 & in the groovy gang!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Lotso2018

E736217B-B444-4893-B630-0A79090D4D66.jpeg

Was this before she was pregnant or before she had a top lip?
Or before Steve left Boyzone?

• Haha
Reactions: 55

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
You’re right Rebecca, you WONT find a hater doing better than you.
Nobody here is hating on you as you have absolutely nothing to hate on.
People just hate YOU because you lack the mental capacity to put your children first or educate yourself on current affairs.

A hater is someone that is jealous of what you have/look like.

I speak for EVERYONE on this thread when I say you have absolutely NOTHING of value that would bring you haters.

Stop thinking you’re some high flying insta celeb. You’re an average looking little girl trying to live the life of someone way out of your reach. Your children need help, your house is dilapidated and you thinks you’re thinner than you are. No amount of Range Rovers, Porsches or female animals are going to change the fact that you are a bargain bin version of your latest influencer obsession.
Grow up you moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 53

Cloud123

I'm sure I'll know you as I was also in said circles...... 🤔
Hahaha I definitely think there's more than one of us on here! I still speak to loads of people now that all dislike her. I didn't know Steve personally, only when I saw him do his prowling at Ferrands in Bingley 🤢 she was at home with Alfie whilst he tried to get his end away with people we all knew. She stopped talking to everyone when she got some followers on Instagram cos we all had so much dirt on her. She just has no friends from Bradford/Keighley anymore. Its like she's gone off grid, not that I'm arsed 😂 everyone had their past when they was a teenager, but its the fact she makes out she's this humble classy family girl. All I ever remember her as is someone getting fingered in a tutu at one of those under 18 events 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52

Poosh

VIP Member
The problem with unintelligent people is there is no shame literally and you can’t argue with them, it’s pointless arguing with a stupid person as they will always think they are right and not have the brain capacity to see things from another point of view, this is Rebecca and why she never learns from her mistakes. Imagine potential brands, Alfie’s school teachers etc seeing all this shit she churns out, it’s so damaging but she literally dunt give 2 shits! Carry on love, you are a laughing stock and I bet all the group chats about you are popping off right now.

oh and don’t forget this is coming from the delicate little flower who was scared and anxious at soft play yesterday, more proof she is a lying, narcissistic, manipulative cow.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 52

Chitterchat

VIP Member
The sex talk was really damaging. She’s not educated enough to give a well rounded view. My best friend went six months not having sex with her hubby once because she put on weight and felt really low. Seeing something like that would have made her feel there was issues in their relationship and that’s so dangerous. Miss positivity she is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
Oh my god that's got to be the next thread title...... Lamb by name, Sheep by nature 🤣🤣⚰

Rebecca definitely isn't confident, and she has zero self awareness, so hasn't got a clue of how she really looks and has no originality, so doesn't know what suits her. She is Lamb by name but sheep by nature, everything she does/says is copying someone else. She's definitely a follower, she doesn't have the confidence, originality or the intelligence to be a leader or influencer

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
Imagine being an adult and not liking cucumber. It's the least offensive thing you can put in your mouth.

And lord knows she's had worse.

• Haha
Reactions: 50

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
What a boring life those 2 lead. Dungeon by day, posing in beer garden in evening. Yawn. Get a job hun

I’d be a big drinker if I lived in that house too
I'd be on crystal meth if I had to let the beaver do his business on me every night 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 49

Cloud123

27 and 36 and talking about their sex life on Instagram. Hahahhahhaaa pair of creeps. They seek so much validation from others. They're not attractive , absolutely no one wants to imagine their ugly sex, but if I do , all I can wonder is how she can clamber on top of him, she can't even breathe properly, I bet she sniffs to the point she sounds like a steam train, and imagine Steve's slobbery chops near your body. Arghhhhhhhhh

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48

teddy19

VIP Member
They only have sex everyday because they aren’t knackered from work or parenting to a decent standard because neither of them do either!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48