Rebecca Lamb #69 Two varrots short of a casserole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t she meant to be using natural tracking as a contraception too? Surely if she were she would have to avoid sex on certain days, why not incorporate that into the answer or is she not doing that anymore 🤨🤔🤔
Cause she forgets what tit she spouts

Reactions: 6
I didn’t think they were together that long before she was pregnant...
6FBB3784-9733-45A4-935F-1D18A8FAB0B1.png

Reactions: 1
I didn’t think they were together that long before she
So, if they got together in 2011, then she was 16 when they met?!

She was definitely born in 95?
Both her and Steve’s DOB can be found on Companies House, confirming that they are born in ‘95 & ‘85

Alfie was 4 years old in February 2018 as documented on her YouTube channel. Which means Alfie was born in February 2014, which we know because he was 7 this year.

she’s lying about how long she’s been with Steve.
She was born in 93.
She wasn’t. She’s lying about that I think. Her DOB is on companies house and you can calculate how old she is based on Alfie’s she’s and the fact that she was 19 when he was born.

Reactions: 3
She wasn’t. She’s lying about that I think. Her DOB is on companies house and you can calculate how old she is based on Alfie’s she’s and the fact that she was 19 when he was born.
Definitely born in 1993. She’s 28 this September. She’s not on Companies House, that’s a different Rebecca Lamb.

Reactions: 1
I’m ashamed to admit this but I scrolled back and found this I knew I’d seen a scan photo somewhere 🤣 she deffo was born 93 but scrolling back through her pics makes me realise how much I used to love her channel & Instagram and it’s such a shame to see how social media has gone to her head 😞

Attachments

Reactions: 3
You can bet your life that is her dessert and not Woody's
Greedy liar
Why the duck do we wana see it?
Take your kids out, leave your bloody camera at home!
Or at least in your bag!
🐖🐖🤯🤯🤬🤬

I mean, she reads tattle and knows we've pissed ourselves at the fact she has 1 PT a week and thinks that's the magical trick to making her like Demi Rose Mawby 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

As usual, Rebecca lives in fantasy land where she thinks she'll get maximum outcome for minimum effort so you're totally correct that was her dessert but she pushed it to the other end of table for a sec to take a pic before snatching it back 🤣🤣🤣

You wouldn't give a 3 year old that, he'd be sick!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mean, she reads tattle and knows we've pissed ourselves at the fact she has 1 PT a week and thinks that's the magical trick to making her like Demi Rose Mawby 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️

As usual, Rebecca lives in fantasy land where she thinks she'll get maximum outcome for minimum effort so you're totally correct that was her dessert but she pushed it to the other end of table for a sec to take a pic before snatching it back 🤣🤣🤣

You wouldn't give a 3 year old that, he'd be sick!
And there’s no way those 2 tight arses would pay for a full dessert for him

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.