Rebecca Lamb #69 Two varrots short of a casserole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way she eye fucks herself on stories makes me want to poke my eyes out 🥴 actually so bleeping embarrassed for her, the way she carries on you’d think she was some big celeb when in reality she’s just a sweaty minge prancing about in her dungeon trying on clothes and posing. That’s literally all her life is about. It’s so pathetic

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She aint got anxiety issues, she says it for the bloody attention she'll receive from her bleating sheep 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯

Reactions: 16
It’s kinda weird how she’s showing Steve more often lately 🧐 what’s that about? Lol
Probably because we mentioned on here that hasn’t featured him much, took him out her bio and questioned if they were splitting up 🤦‍♀️ EVERYTHING she does/says is in response to tattle

Reactions: 16
There has never been a more apt face for " lights are on but no ones home" It is hilarious. He looks like Dylan from the magic roundabout
Screenshot_20210521-201954_Gallery.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
They are just over the hill from Buckden and closest to West Burton on the other side of the hill, it’s a good 40 minutes to Skipton and there’s been a flood warning for Upper Wharfedale issued today, so why you go trailing miles I don’t know 🤷🏼‍♀️
You’re very close to me!!

You’re not anxious Beggy you’re trying to be like hinch. Little old meeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Probably because we mentioned on here that hasn’t featured him much, took him out her bio and questioned if they were splitting up 🤦‍♀️ EVERYTHING she does/says is in response to tattle
She's trying to convince us how happy they are. She needs to have a word with Steve because he seems to enjoy making fun of her more than supporting her

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.