Rebecca Lamb #69 Two varrots short of a casserole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine been a grown adult and been led around in the children’s pony club! Reminds me of Rodney trotter when he won the painting competition and had to pretend he was 14 & in the groovy gang!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
When she showed the picture frames I honestly wouldn’t put it past her to put pics of herself in them in the boys room 😂 sohh theyhh can see mummy when she’s holding the door shut the other side to keep them locked in a cold room, super mum sniff n stuff
Don't wurreh everywunnn she will continue to be a bad ass mum 😄😫🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 7
I think the beds are
Imagine been a grown adult and been led around in the children’s pony club! Reminds me of Rodney trotter when he won the painting competition and had to pretend he was 14 & in the groovy gang!
omg dying 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
so there’s no real theme here at all is there?? Bog standard grey bedding, cutesy cream bedding, sharks, lions, spaces and wicker baskets and the bunk beds she’s still to show us, odd.

Reactions: 28
Swipe ups make me cringe so bad. I was having this discussion with my sister yesterday actually 🤣. I never ever swipe up and she said she does multiple times a day 😳.

so there’s no real theme here at all is there?? Bog standard grey bedding, cutesy cream bedding, sharks, lions, spaces and wicker baskets and the bunk beds she’s still to show us, odd.
She’s just throwing everything in there 🤣

Reactions: 9
I unfollowed her a while ago but still watched her stories and just realised I’ve been blocked so she’s been going through everyone who views her stories to see if they follow or not

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I mean what a load of random crap she’s ‘buying’ for her kids room. No cohesive theme. Colour pallet that doesn’t match or flow at all. Random purchases that are probably in the sale or that she hasn’t even bought. I mean for heavens sake the bedding doesn’t even match 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
beggy giving another valuable lesson in how not to do things.

Reactions: 18
I never ever swipe up and she said she does multiple times a day
Nooooooo!!!

Even if I really like the look of something I'd rather Google the crap out of it myself, or go without rather than swipe up and line these bastards pockets :sneaky:

Reactions: 13
I unfollowed her a while ago but still watched her stories and just realised I’ve been blocked so she’s been going through everyone who views her stories to see if they follow or not
God she’s such a child, how sad! She really needs to get a life 😒

Reactions: 6
What an annoyingly smug face 😏

Edited to add his dinner looks like it's got more than two carrots in it, ironically!
I’m waiting for him to be on the tik tok videos.... “to the guy I met in the bar last year” with pictures of him snogging loads of girls 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.