Rebecca Lamb #69 Two varrots short of a casserole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
honestly less sex is the norm!
Ive been with my husband 16 years and throughout those years we’ve had periods of having sex everyday, to not having any sex for 6 months, at the moment it’s once a month because we are just exhausted, a relationship isn’t just about sex, although Rebecca and Steve’s prob is because they can’t hold a conversation!
This, ive been with my husband for over 14 years, he now works away a tit load and is home for 5 days max a month, during they 5 days the kids come first, which means our priorities as parents and as a couple arent about banging every night 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Id love to have a mid afternoon bath, but between working and having a toddler who’d be diving straight in with me I just don’t get the chance.. 🤣 she bleeping infuriates me

Reactions: 22
Wish I’d been running around like a headless chicken all day but still had time for a bath at 4pm and a PT session. 🙄

Wish I’d been running around like a headless chicken all day but still had time for a bath at 4pm and a PT session. 🙄

I genuinely think she’s a troll to tattle now 🤣👍

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Just going back to the sex chat she put up over the weekend. I’ll admit me and my partner barely have sex anymore (we do have a young child but 🤷‍♀️). It gets me down a lot. Like really effects me. And to see her gloating about her and Steve shagging every night (course you do love) and being fake shocked that not everyone couple in the country ‘do it’ (as Beggy says) every night made me cringe and feel a bit tit about myself TBH. She needs to be a bit more careful of how she words things, came across quite judgey to me.
To ask people if the reason they don’t have more sex is because they don’t fancy each other? Are you a therapist now?
She should absolutely not be judging or even commenting about other peoples sex lives. She has no grip of reality. When it comes to couples sex lives there is no ‘normal’ everyone is different surely.
Although I’m 100% sure it’s not normal to do it every day, when you have jobs, kids, kids clubs school runs, housework, stress, anxiety (the list goes on). I bet what most couples do have is respect for one and other, and I’d take that over what Rebecca and Steve have any day!

Reactions: 18
In the bath at this time as a mother is unheard of. Absolute bleep I’m sorry but she annoys me so much! You are not running around like a headless chicken if you can stop and have a bath at dinner time you dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't know about the whole Woody affair, I knew of them circa 2008/9/10. Becky was a teenager, Steve wasn't 😂 my friends went to school with her, and we were all in similar circles. It wasn't until someone pointed out she had become " popular on Instagram" that i started following her again. I was like most people on here, and thought she had actually got her tit together and made a nice life for herself at the old house. She seemed happy and productive ( she was always big-headed, and walked in venues thinking she owned the gaff) but people didn't dislike her, she was just abit irritating. However, I don't have a clue what has happened in the last 2 years but she has become a whole new world of crazy!. She doesn't speak to ANYONE from her past, I heard rumours that they were taking the mick out of Steve's Dads business, using too much money from expenses, the cars too extravagant than necessary, basically getting too big for their boots. This is the only thread i follow because i cant hold my tongue. She is absolutely thick as pigshit, does nothing beneficial for the world. Dont get me wrong, I don't expect people to be too political, but she is so far removed from normal society that it terrifies me, and the fact she's a Mum is horrifying because ultimately they will be a product of it. Everything she has learnt is from YouTube and Instagram. Do you think she's ever read a book or news article and formed an opinion based on it. Nothing is sincere, she claims to be this nice person all the time, she isn't. She's the type to share a go fund me page and not even donate 2 quid. Even watching her design the boys room, where is their input? My daughter loves things to do with the sea, and my older son, Minecraft. His room is full of Minecraft figures, posters, lego. My daughter has a dress up rail, and then octopus teddies, mermaids. She has cute novelty lamps. Where the duck are their personalities? Where are their hobbies? It's cruel. Life isn't about money, or living in a big bastard field, it's about knowledge, culture, passion for things. Alfie isn't like a standard 7 year old, sorry, but he is not. They're going to have a childhood of remembering phones in their faces and being dragged out for meals because that's all they think being a family is. Stupid stupid twats. Right, rant over 😂 but honestly, she did go round about 5 of his mates. T r u t h.
I'm sure I'll know you as I was also in said circles...... 🤔

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
That baby blue top that looks like it’s from the local market stall 🤢 with some white heels 😂😂🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
We always used to call white high heels FMQ’s, (short for f*** me quick) as they are the kind of thing worn by girls happy to go round the back of the night club by the bins at the end of the night. About right for Beggy in her young days by all accounts.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She has the fashion sense of bianca & Whitney from Eastenders, in what world would that manky market top look nice?? I can’t get over how much of an icon she thinks she is.. the woman is fecking mental & so are all the beggy tramps who follow her

I genuinely think she’s a troll to tattle now 🤣👍
She’s a headless troll

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Treating herself to yet more clothes while the boys wear the same handful of items whether it’s rain hail or snow. Selfish woman

• Sad
Reactions: 11
I got these from ‘On Trend Boutique’ it’s like a little boutique that sells like on trend fashion 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I'm sure I'll know you as I was also in said circles...... 🤔
Hahaha I definitely think there's more than one of us on here! I still speak to loads of people now that all dislike her. I didn't know Steve personally, only when I saw him do his prowling at Ferrands in Bingley 🤢 she was at home with Alfie whilst he tried to get his end away with people we all knew. She stopped talking to everyone when she got some followers on Instagram cos we all had so much dirt on her. She just has no friends from Bradford/Keighley anymore. Its like she's gone off grid, not that I'm arsed 😂 everyone had their past when they was a teenager, but its the fact she makes out she's this humble classy family girl. All I ever remember her as is someone getting fingered in a tutu at one of those under 18 events 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
If you ever needed proof she has no friends then this is it.. she’s shocked women are knackered and don’t want sex everyday! Friends chat about stuff like this it isn’t a shock...
Prepare to be bored stiff but..

I was up at 6am this morning to get myself and my 2 kids ready for the day. Set off to work at half 7, worked like an absolute slave in an office all day constantly being badgered and harassed by my crap colleagues who don’t give me a minutes peace to get on with my work. Left at half 4, dashed to the post office, filled my car up with diesel, went to buy batteries for kids toys and got home for half 5. Cooked dinner for my husband and kids, then cleaned up the aftermath. Plus the fact my mother in law kindly leaves my house a complete tit hole every Monday when she looks after the kids. Dried and put away 3 loads of washing. Bathed both children and they have just gone to bed. Barely time to say hello to my husband or get a shower. Do I feel like having sex tonight? Do I buggary. Off to bed so I can get up at 6am and do it all again.

Read the room Rebecca, some of us have more to deal with than your teeny tiny brain can comprehend and we just can’t muster the energy. It’s duck all to do with CBA or I don’t fancy my partner. We’re just adults now which is more than any of us can say for you pair of pricks.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.