Rebecca Lamb #69 Two varrots short of a casserole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's trying to convince us how happy they are. She needs to have a word with Steve because he seems to enjoy making fun of her more than supporting her
Steve is her biggest troll and she’s too thick to realise it.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Ever changing shape & face 😂
Her hair looks darker as well

When she wears those black trousers all l can think of is that scene with Ross from Friends & the talc😂😂

Not forgetting those clown boots😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Steve you must be so proud of Rebecca.....yes he’s so proud of me 😂😂 ffs let him answer.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
My word. The very idea of those two troglodytes going at it makes my stomach turn. Absolutely riddled.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
They only have sex everyday because they aren’t knackered from work or parenting to a decent standard because neither of them do either!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
They’re just weird asking questions on Instagram about their sex life. It’s all their questions and they think they’re bragging. God I feel sick now 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Questions and answers for tattle, literally not an ounce of class 🤮🤮🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Bloody hell she's only been bothered to upload 2 videos (one deleted) on YouTube since the start of the year but can be arsed to broadcast to 50k people at the drop of the hat how often she gets the beaver D 😅😅😅😅

That's just her in a nutshell ain't it 🤦🏻‍♀️

Sloppy lazy cum bucket

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
27 and 36 and talking about their sex life on Instagram. Hahahhahhaaa pair of creeps. They seek so much validation from others. They're not attractive , absolutely no one wants to imagine their ugly sex, but if I do , all I can wonder is how she can clamber on top of him, she can't even breathe properly, I bet she sniffs to the point she sounds like a steam train, and imagine Steve's slobbery chops near your body. Arghhhhhhhhh

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
27 and 36 and talking about their sex life on Instagram. Hahahhahhaaa pair of creeps. They seek so much validation from others. They're not attractive , absolutely no one wants to imagine their ugly sex, but if I do , all I can wonder is how she can clamber on top of him, she can't even breathe properly, I bet she sniffs to the point she sounds like a steam train, and imagine Steve's slobbery chops near your body. Arghhhhhhhhh
I'd be more worried about those vile beaver teeth. Ouch. It's literally a joke that he runs a teeth whitening biz. They are both a pair of pathetic, childish morons. If their sex life really was that hot they'd be doing it now instead of sat in their stinking hovel on bloody Instagram! Rant over.

• Haha
  • Sick
Oh my goodness who even discusses their sex life like that? 🤢 like always 0 class.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
Rebecca thinks by saying they have sex everyday, that people will think they have such a good relationship and she so fun. It’s bullshit, no one has sex everyday. Grow up 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m just putting it out there beg..a tattle Q&A... and no I’m not arsed about your sex life.. eBay bikini or being flogged a face sander...

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.