Rebecca Lamb #69 Two varrots short of a casserole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s such a joker 🤣 say what you will about the other insta mommas but at least the majority look like they take care of their children, unlike this idiot. I don’t give a crap about what’s she got or what crappy product she’s using on her face bloody do your job and be a good mother to your sons. They are only young for such a short space of time and what are their memories going to be? I know my children’s child hood memories will be filled with happiness and ‘oh mum remember when we went or did ’. We work hard and have a lovely home and our children want for nothing and we put our children first always. Absolutely no jealousy here 🤣. The hate towards you is mainly how tit your parenting is, sort it out ask for some help!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
You’ll never meet a hater doing better than you she says. Well I disagree hun, I’m already doing better than you on the parenting side of things as is everyone else here no doubt. Just keep telling yourself how great you are and how we are all just jealous, if that’s what makes you feel better work away. Anyone with sense knows the truth
Exactly what I thought. I’ve got a full time job that I’m really good at & also run my own business on the side, I also have 2 daughters who are doing great & we spend a lot of time together having fun, I have a lovely home, we have nice cars that we actually paid for. Come on Beggy, tell me where I’m worse off than you?

Also makes me laugh sharing the meme saying trolls should just use their own profile to say something, but she deletes & blocks anybody that dares to have a different opinion to her, no matter how nicely they say it! Christ, she even blocks people who answer No in a Yes/No poll.

Reactions: 20
“Wasting they live hating”... you heard it here first!! only buy two carrots on your weekly shop! and don’t spend your live hating...
C587BB88-4EF2-4400-B39C-168759360F42.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
she’s hilarious 🤣 🤣 busy living her best life...right got it 🤣🤣. Are your children nice warm and comfortable on their mattresses? I know mine are in their BEDS!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Exactly what I thought. I’ve got a full time job that I’m really good at & also run my own business on the side, I also have 2 daughters who are doing great & we spend a lot of time together having fun, I have a lovely home, we have nice cars that we actually paid for. Come on Beggy, tell me where I’m worse off than you?

Also makes me laugh sharing the meme saying trolls should just use their own profile to say something, but she deletes & blocks anybody that dares to have a different opinion to her, no matter how nicely they say it! Christ, she even blocks people who answer No in a Yes/No poll.
She’s ridiculous, she really is getting worse and I didn’t think that was possible.

Reactions: 13
You’re right Rebecca, you WONT find a hater doing better than you.
Nobody here is hating on you as you have absolutely nothing to hate on.
People just hate YOU because you lack the mental capacity to put your children first or educate yourself on current affairs.

A hater is someone that is jealous of what you have/look like.

I speak for EVERYONE on this thread when I say you have absolutely NOTHING of value that would bring you haters.

Stop thinking you’re some high flying insta celeb. You’re an average looking little girl trying to live the life of someone way out of your reach. Your children need help, your house is dilapidated and you thinks you’re thinner than you are. No amount of Range Rovers, Porsches or female animals are going to change the fact that you are a bargain bin version of your latest influencer obsession.
Grow up you moron.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
People just hate YOU because you lack the mental capacity to put your children first or educate yourself on current affairs.

I speak for EVERYONE on this thread when I say you have absolutely NOTHING of value that would bring you haters.

Stop thinking you’re some high flying insta celeb. You’re an average looking little girl trying to live the life of someone way out of your reach. Your children need help, your house is dilapidated and you thinks you’re thinner than you are. No amount of Range Rovers, Porsches or female animals are going to change the fact that you are a bargain bin version of your latest influencer obsession.
Grow up you moron.
👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 All of this.

Reactions: 7

Grow up you moron.
This is it 👌

You’ll never meet a hater doing better than you she says. Well I disagree hun, I’m already doing better than you on the parenting side of things as is everyone else here no doubt. Just keep telling yourself how great you are and how we are all just jealous, if that’s what makes you feel better work away. Anyone with sense knows the truth
she's delusional, why would people be jealous when they have real jobs, with partners who dont ridicule them at the drop of a hat, real life friends and they dont need to prostitute themselves to get attention. Poor old Beggy, keep telling yourself that everything in your life is so perfect, one day you may actually convince yourself, because everyone else can clearly see how miserable you and Steve are as a couple.

Reactions: 14
Oh gosh, the sad thing is she thinks that meal is healthy ☹. The fish cake is full of white potato and breadcrumbs fried in veg oil. The sweet potatoes are full of veg oil, the veg is boiled to the point its not got a solitary vitamin left. I nearly feel sorry for her at this point, I get the feeling this is her trying her best at nutrition
We have these fishcakes for our “easy” meal once a week - they’re quite nice to be fair! 😂

Reactions: 8
“Wasting they live hating”... you heard it here first!! only buy two carrots on your weekly shop! and don’t spend your live hating...
View attachment 583244
Bless her, she will carry on winning while she continues to be uneducated and incapable of stringing a grammatically correct sentence together

Reactions: 13
I haven't vibrated a layer of my skin off with a face dildo today, or indeed any other day so I'm deffo doing better than you Dingle 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
View attachment 583244
Sounds to me like ashleysugarrushed has been reading here today about being caught out hosting a party of 5 people in her house while it was still illegal under covid restrictions.... Troll....? Or just a person who disagrees with you thinking that because you're 'insta famous' you can break the law?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
🤣🤣🤣 I even complimented Ashlie and said her house was lovely and like night and day to dingles dungeon 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Sounds to me like ashleysugarrushed has been reading here today about being caught out hosting a party of 5 people in her house while it was still illegal under covid restrictions.... Troll....? Or just a person who disagrees with you thinking that because you're 'insta famous' you can break the law?
To be honest I've never heard of any of the other women Beggy was with. Are they just part of her MLM scam, or are they vloggers?

🤣🤣🤣 I even complimented Ashlie and said her house was lovely and like night and day to dingles dungeon 🤦🏻‍♀️
How old is that Ashlie? I’ve never heard of her but just looked at her profile, she’s got to be late 40’s/early 50’s so why is hosting a party for a bunch of broke 20/30 year olds?? Weird.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.