Rebecca Lamb #69 Two varrots short of a casserole

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her attitude to sex is so childish. How about ill health or disability making sex difficult or impossible, anxiety, depression, medication, family problems, exhaustion, money worries, hormonal changes, there are so many reasons. Most couples go through periods when they don’t do it much, we certainly have, then again there are times when we do it two or three times a day. It’s just what is right for the two of you at the time. By coincidence I saw this post earlier today, I don’t follow her so no idea what she is like, but I thought it was spot on, I’d much rather have great sex once a month than a quick loveless fumble every night
This is so true. Shows the difference with Beggy though. She barely washes herself let alone the bedding, clothes or towels. I have never heard her say she needs to do some ironing or clean the floors. The windows in the shack are a disgrace, the kitchen floor is dire. The only place that looks passably clean is the bathroom but thats because its all new. That shower room downstairs looks like it needs to be condemned. The kids look like street urchins. That's why she has all the time and energy for sex every day. She does duck all else!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Beggy must think that her and Steve are the Sting and Trudie Styler of the Dales having sex for hours 🙄 If I’m honest I’m more shocked at how little she washes if she has that much sex 🤢 her upright wink must be disgusting if she just gives it a quick flannel wash most days.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Beggy must think that her and Steve are the Sting and Trudie Styler of the Dales having sex for hours 🙄 If I’m honest I’m more shocked at how little she washes if she has that much sex 🤢 her upright wink must be disgusting if she just gives it a quick flannel wash most days.
Upright wink 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She said she’d rather have couple time instead of watching Netflix’s as it’s important to them...
Shame she doesn’t think I’d rather spend time with my children rather than yet another dvd she plonks them in front of..

• Sad
Reactions: 25
The sex talk was really damaging. She’s not educated enough to give a well rounded view. My best friend went six months not having sex with her hubby once because she put on weight and felt really low. Seeing something like that would have made her feel there was issues in their relationship and that’s so dangerous. Miss positivity she is not.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Aren’t they sitting in front of Netflix every night anyway? Pretty sure she’s asked for things to watch and banged on about what they’ve been watching. Bloody Jackanory.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Aren’t they sitting in front of Netflix every night anyway? Pretty sure she’s asked for things to watch and banged on about what they’ve been watching. Bloody Jackanory.
I was just about to say the same! They're always asking for Netflix recommendations because like their taste in cars, they're 20yrs behind everyone else

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Eeew, a thought has just come to me!
Perhaps they have their 30 minute slop time on the rug in front of the fire!! In which case, where are the dogs?? 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Eeew, a thought has just come to me!
Perhaps they have their 30 minute slop time on the rug in front of the fire!! In which case, where are the dogs?? 🤢🤢
Would explain why the curtains are shut when it’s still light outside

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The sex talk was really damaging. She’s not educated enough to give a well rounded view. My best friend went six months not having sex with her hubby once because she put on weight and felt really low. Seeing something like that would have made her feel there was issues in their relationship and that’s so dangerous. Miss positivity she is not.
Speaking from personal experience after a miscarriage sex wasn’t even a thought for a long time... I don’t know how many women viewed her story in the same position.. but like you said could make them feel like they had issues in their relationship...
for her to simple say is it because you’re too knackered or you don’t fancy your partner 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I seriously think this thread needs a health warning. I’ve still not recovered from yesterday’s sausage talk.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The pic of Dingle looking lovingly at Mable was just before beaver steaver took her by the tree in the garden probably 😂

The temptation of the greying primark bikini bottoms and beggys rippled gunt was too much to handle for poor Steve 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Like others have said it shows her immaturity to relationships. She thinks that sex is the be all and end all to a relationship and doesnt understand that others have far deeper connections, with empathy and understanding and intimacy in other forms. She will be signing herself up for some love honey toys next to do a paid ad review 🤢

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread suggestion- the knobsons daily do it in the Dales

Anyone remember position of the fortnight? Can’t think what magazine it was in now.

Maybe beggys educational Content will be along these lines.

1- do it in the lounge
2- do it with the dogs watching
3- do it with Colin the caterpillar

The list could go on and on

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Thread suggestion- the knobsons daily do it in the Dales

Anyone remember position of the fortnight? Can’t think what magazine it was in now.

Maybe beggys educational Content will be along these lines.

1- do it in the lounge
2- do it with the dogs watching
3- do it with Colin the caterpillar

The list could on and on
More magazine!!!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.