Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🤦🏼‍♀️ She’s unsung that abnormal meal replacement as an ingredient in a smoothie again. Does she realise how many calories are in that smoothie?!?? Also, shouldn’t it be labelled ‘ad’ 🤔🤔

Reactions: 17
RIGHT BORRIS...

what an absolute twit. Can’t even spell our PM’s name!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those cycling shorts these people wear now remind me of what my mum used to wear in the 80s

It wasn't a good look then, it sure isn't now

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So so bored of the holiday chat. Just book a bleeping holiday to Portugal and shut the duck up about it. It is honestly the most tedious content.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
That stomach’s got to have been filtered, or she’s breathing in that hard she’ll pass out if she’s not careful 🤔
Same with the left leg look at the wavy line near her knee She really is a twit

Reactions: 5
That stomach’s got to have been filtered, or she’s breathing in that hard she’ll pass out if she’s not careful 🤔
I was thinking similar. Is she going to be stood like that all the time!? She’s obviously posed a certain way to try and make it look good (term used loosely of course) but it’s not going to look the same when walking round or sitting down is it because she’s not going to be able to hold that pose 😳

Reactions: 11
Why would you want your actual nipple visible to thousands of people (well mainly katrina and irina bots) 🤢 also someone once told her she had a nice bum and boobs and it’s all we’ve seen since

• Haha
Reactions: 13
We’re all ready for holiday? Eh? I’m ready to see my friends and family who I haven’t been able to see for more than a year (because we didn’t break the rules Rebecca) I can’t wait for hugs with my family and lunch with the girls, I’m not even thinking of a holiday and we usually travel 4 times a year.
I guess Rebecca doesn’t care enough about her family and has no real friends so for her, a holiday IS the only thing for her to look forward to. What a sad, sad life to live.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So so bored of the holiday chat. Just book a bleeping holiday to Portugal and shut the duck up about it. It is honestly the most tedious content.
She thinks getting a jet2flight twice a year is a personality. Like you say, just bleeping book one then if you’re so bothered. How many times can she do the same boring q&a’s - the fact she’s sending them to herself and she has so little imagination astounds me

and for the love of god wear a bleeping bra that fits and supports

Reactions: 21
We’re all ready for holiday? Eh? I’m ready to see my friends and family who I haven’t been able to see for more than a year (because we didn’t break the rules Rebecca) I can’t wait for hugs with my family and lunch with the girls, I’m not even thinking of a holiday and we usually travel 4 times a year.
I guess Rebecca doesn’t care enough about her family and has no real friends so for her, a holiday IS the only thing for her to look forward to. What a sad, sad life to live.
Silly cow wants to be ready to buy her kids some beds ,send them to nursery and after school clubs and get her house sorted ,Dozy mare!

She thinks getting a jet2flight twice a year is a personality. Like you say, just bleeping book one then if you’re so bothered. How many times can she do the same boring q&a’s - the fact she’s sending them to herself and she has so little imagination astounds me

and for the love of god wear a bleeping bra that fits and supports
Literally so sick of hearing her bang on about holidays as if pre pandemic she was some international jet setter.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
😂😂😂BoRRis
She is a JOKE!!
A, B, C, D, E, F, G, HOLIDAY🤣off you go then in your hilarious costumes
Dont 4get the LUMI

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That’s her magic slimming mirror again. Get a bra on you hallion. She clearly wanted her nipple on show, attention seeking trallop

Reactions: 13
I wish she'd piss off abroad and decide to stay there. All these dumbasses desparate for a holiday will probably destroy all the hard work achieved in this country by introducing new strains of covid. But as long as they get a holiday, doesn't really matter about everyone else. In all fairness, she isn't the only one doing it

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.