Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Up line Steph is doing the same tit...”let’s catch up” must be engagement Sunday for the begins with you morons..so fuckin transparent! About as genuine as the YSL cardholders 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think it’s just a habit she has. I used to work with someone who did this irritating dry sniff at the end of each sentence. It was really annoying and after a while it was all I could focus on, I never took in what she was saying, I was just waiting for the sniff!
A habit leftover from what I wonder 🤔👃

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Surely when mentioning holidays you want to do this year you would mention Mauritius if it was on the cards...

Reactions: 16
What's she going to do with them when they're not super cute chicks anymore? Keep them? What about the roosters?

She's doing this so they can hold tiny fluffy things. Go to a wildlife park! The novelty will wear off pretty quick when they're not palm sized anymore. Once again, this doesn't seem very thought through.

Still waiting on an apology for promoting letting your three year old play with a pill bottle hunny.
I messaged her to ask her if she had made a plan for the cockerels. It was very polite. She hasn’t even seen it. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Sorry but what has she done to herself. Here is an old photo. She actually looks healthy and happy here unlike now.

Also remember when she tried to go blonde 😂
She looks stunning here! What happened? Not saying she's not pretty now but deffo changed for the worse.

Reactions: 2
She looks stunning here! What happened? Not saying she's not pretty now but deffo changed for the worse.
I think the use of the word “stunning” is a bit ridiculous here.... she was a fairly attractive girl, pretty, but in an average kind of way. I don’t think she’s ever been “stunning”

she’s not pretty now at all. In anyway. She’s lost her looks.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think the use of the word “stunning” is a bit ridiculous here.... she was a fairly attractive girl, pretty, but in an average kind of way. I don’t think she’s ever been “stunning”

she’s not pretty now at all. In anyway. She’s lost her looks.
A bit ridiculous 😂😂 ok fair enough. She did look better before tho.
Cant put my finger on what's changed..

Reactions: 4
A bit ridiculous 😂😂 ok fair enough. She did look better before tho.
Cant put my finger on what's changed..
She’s put on about 4 stone. She’s getting older. She has an appalling diet. She uses tit products on her skin, she goes to budget hair dressers and has tit pumped into her face by some BTEC qualified beautician.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Makes no sense to get a PT and spend money when she will be continuing to eat tit everyday, she’s a greedy pig every night she’s stuffing her face when the kids are in bed and that isn’t going to change PT or not, she obviously doesn’t know about the 80/20 rule.

Reactions: 17
Funny how we have been talking about the migrated filler a lot lately - even today ......... and she gets someone apparently telling her how good her lips look 😂 she doesn't even have a top lip shes got a juvaderm tash or whatever the bargain bin filler is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I bet she gets her lips dissolved soon.She’ll claim it’s cos she’s just suh suh content with her natural self but really it’s cos she’s read about what a state they are on here

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.