Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I voted no to seeing the dales ..... SHE BLOCKED ME!!!
😂😂😂 because if you are not interested in one thing she posts then you must be a troll!!! I follow this great account who asked similar questions and I pressed no in one of them. She didn't block me she even put at the end not everyone likes all the same stuff and that is ok.
I dont like the country side and don't like her stories about it but give me someone who lives by the beach and I could watch all day

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
What is she planning on doing with these chicks when they're born? Keeping them as pets? Rearing them to eat? Attempting to sell them as cute littul birdehs? Missed that part of the plan...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What is she planning on doing with these chicks when they're born? Keeping them as pets? Rearing them to eat? Attempting to sell them as cute littul birdehs? Missed that part of the plan...
😭😭😭 I know some people have a career as dog breeders but there is no end to boss babe beggys talents as an up and coming bird breeder.....

I just look at her and think "she has it all."

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yup me too! She really is a sad little woman! Karma is a witch just like her 🤪
She's unbelievable.. just goes to show how she desperately pays attention to Tattle and is paranoid to death on instagram. That's one sad old saggy bag of shite🤣🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yup me too! She really is a sad little woman! Karma is a witch just like her 🤪
Just proves she sets these things up, how paranoid must you be to sit there and think, right, I need to put a box up asking people if they like the Dales views, if they say no I’m gonna block them, they must be trolls. Girl needs help

Caption is laughable, you spend your whole existence worrying what other people think about you. She’s deluded.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I highly doubt she knows and just wants them because super cute and stuff..sniff..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly I’ve been thinking about it all day 😂😂😭😭 but I don’t think Rebecca got the ‘what’s your opinion on face changing filters’ question, she went on some weird ramble about them being a bit of fun, and talking about embracing the greasy hair and spots but she uses a filter 99% of the time 🤔 She has posted photos on her actual page of her face using a filter that made her nose look smaller and lips look bigger and when someone asked if she has had her lips done recently she just replied ‘no’ when really she should have said ‘no, but I do have a filter on that makes them look bigger’ 🙄 saying the bleeping Leo Dicaprio one is a bit of fun wasn’t the point, she is just an absolute bleeping fool

edit - to add the post I was talking about

B8B85634-B9F8-4B73-B506-718C28F6C979.jpeg

Reactions: 8
I duno how she does it buying clothes and tit constantly. Ever since I’ve had my baby I barely have any money to spend on myself let alone buy new clothes all the time, as it all goes on her 🤣
Same!! She must send the half of it back because we never see her wearing most of it. I’m like you, my kids get my money and I will happily go without, she’s backward, it’s her kids that go without. She’s a disgrace.

Just proves she sets these things up, how paranoid must you be to sit there and think, right, I need to put a box up asking people if they like the Dales views, if they say no I’m gonna block them, they must be trolls. Girl needs help

Caption is laughable, you spend your whole existence worrying what other people think about you. She’s deluded.
She’s a knob, the fact she’s had to post this means she does worry about what others think. She must be trying to convince herself because she certainly isn’t convincing anyone else. And aff linking chicken food, really? She’s such a beg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s gonna aff link them 🤣 maybe put them on Vinted with all her tit stinky clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those H&M trousers should never see the light of day. That style only looks good on someone tall with slim legs. They will highlight her cellulite and make her legs looks even more like tree trunks than they naturally do. She needs to accept the fact that she’s a ‘big bird’ (in Steve’s words)
She’s so unbelievably deluded, she has reverse body dysmorphia. She needs to get help.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Those H&M trousers should never see the light of day. That style only looks good on someone tall with slim legs. They will highlight her cellulite and make her legs looks even more like tree trunks than they naturally do. She needs to accept the fact that she’s a ‘big bird’ (in Steve’s words)
She’s so unbelievably deluded, she has reverse body dysmorphia. She needs to get help.
She'll wear them with those outdated pointy heels and a tie in the middle crop top... I can just see it now 🤣😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 28
They will be returned they have served there purpose of the swipe up link. They obviously look horrible on as she Normally does the whole mirror turny thing while sticking her ass so far out while eye f**King herself

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Same!! She must send the half of it back because we never see her wearing most of it. I’m like you, my kids get my money and I will happily go without, she’s backward, it’s her kids that go without. She’s a disgrace.
Yep you’re right, she IS a disgrace. Instead of buying those boys proper beds she’s bought stuff to have baby chicks, granted they’ll be cute but wtaf 😒 hardly necessary when your kids need beds and your house is a ramshackle shed 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 9
I consider myself a bit of a crazy chicken lady so I am interested to see how this works out... means I’ve got to keep looking at her insta for the next month though 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Its actually so irresponsible her aff lining all that stuff and practically persuading people to hatch chicks. People don't realise that you will get cockerels that you wont be able to rehome easily. Why wouldnt she say as a ‘influencer’ please dont hatch eggs unless you have somewhere for them to live after can keep the cockerels separate if needed?

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.