Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn’t she usually say she last had them done before Woody? And they don’t last well love, they’re migrated as duck and need dissolving pronto!
shes been saying 2/3 years ago for a while now until someone (me 😩😂) found she had them done in sept 2019 and posted it here, jogged her memory for her didn’t I 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I was literally watching her old videos earlier when she her clothes hauls...90% of it I've never actually seen her wear on her stories 🤔

Reactions: 10
Did I just hear her say she has ‘glowing, glowing, clear skin’ ???? Cutting about with a chin full of spots most days but yeah, ok beggy, you’re positively bleeping radiant 🤦‍♀️ Her skin without make up is greyer than a 3 day old corpse. Honest to god this girl.....

Reactions: 17
Makes no sense to get a PT and spend money when she will be continuing to eat tit everyday, she’s a greedy pig every night she’s stuffing her face when the kids are in bed and that isn’t going to change PT or not, she obviously doesn’t know about the 80/20 rule.
She is only doing it because Steph is 🙈

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
You know what I really don’t understand. Steve is openly afraid of birds, chickens in particular. She not only gets herself 3 chickens, she then wants to hatch the things in her house. Is it me or is that ridiculously disrespectful?!
My partner doesn’t like animals in the house, neither do I but if I was an animal lover I wouldn’t even entertain the idea of having them. It just goes to show the selfishness of her, in her mind she must be happy, duck Steven and the kids. It’s the Rebecca show in that house.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
You know what I really don’t understand. Steve is openly afraid of birds, chickens in particular. She not only gets herself 3 chickens, she then wants to hatch the things in her house. Is it me or is that ridiculously disrespectful?!
My partner doesn’t like animals in the house, neither do I but if I was an animal lover I wouldn’t even entertain the idea of having them. It just goes to show the selfishness of her, in her mind she must be happy, duck Steven and the kids. It’s the Rebecca show in that house.
shes so bloody selfish, but rebecca will do what rebecca wants without giving a flying duck what any says or thinks, even her boyfriend! if she cant resepct him being afraid of birds especially chickens then she wont respect anyone!

Reactions: 7
She is only doing it because Steph is 🙈
I deal with primary school teachers (like Steph was) in my job a lot, no offence to anyone who is one 😂😂 but through the course of my work I have found they can often be quite condescending sometimes if you're not entirely sure of what it is they're talking about. Ie. They have a low tolerance for someone who's not maybe as intelligent or knowledgeable as them 😂🤦🏻‍♀️

Steph's general aura of how she comes across online seems to fit the know it all, patronizing teacher stereotype to a T 😭

On this basis, I can't imagine she's as enamoured with someone as dopey and thick as Rebecca as she makes out online, rather she's realised she needs hundreds of down lines to make a decent commission and has realised Rebecca has a sizeable (by the average nu skin seller standards) following that she can use to line her own pockets.

She's obviously realises to get the best out of Rebecca she has to shower her with compliments and make out they are friends but I bet in reality dopey Dingle grates on Steph like nails on a chalkboard, she probably pisses herself laughing at Rebecca's copying of her.

As someone else said, the designer sunglasses will be next 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What's she going to do with them when they're not super cute chicks anymore? Keep them? What about the roosters?

She's doing this so they can hold tiny fluffy things. Go to a wildlife park! The novelty will wear off pretty quick when they're not palm sized anymore. Once again, this doesn't seem very thought through.

Still waiting on an apology for promoting letting your three year old play with a pill bottle hunny.
Exactly, thank you !
Will she dump them when they get bigger? Or does she think she's going to sell them? Chickens cost nothing so that won't be happening.
Also chicks are so noisy and create so much mess. I wouldn't have them again.
If she keeps them she will need a bigger house, the 3 she has can't comfortably fit in the current house.
I don't think I have ever disliked someone who I don't know as much as I dislike her

Reactions: 8
shes so bloody selfish, but rebecca will do what rebecca wants without giving a flying duck what any says or thinks, even her boyfriend! if she cant resepct him being afraid of birds especially chickens then she wont respect anyone!
And She arnt changing for anywun....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't want to post the screenshot, but Hairburst have confirmed that Becky won't be posting an apology about the child endangerment thing on her account. Apparently Hairburst themselves shared something in their stories already.

I know someone here took screen grabs of all the captions where she said Woody had them etc. Can you please post them again? I'll try to find them in the meantime.

Don't worry, found them.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Sorry,but what the duck is club 10. I honestly can't cope with their secret achievements like it's something people should be impressed by. It's like at primary school when one of the kids gets star of the week. The bunch of absolute bellends.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Sorry,but what the duck is club 10. I honestly can't cope with their secret achievements like it's something people should be impressed by. It's like at primary school when one of the kids gets star of the week. The bunch of absolute bellends.
Club 10/25/100 in Juice Plus was when someone had however many levels of down lines beneath them.... It may be different for Nu Skin... They're not saying Beggy has 10 levels below her are they?

Reactions: 5
Club 10/25/100 in Juice Plus was when someone had however many levels of down lines beneath them.... It may be different for Nu Skin... They're not saying Beggy has 10 levels below her are they?
I reckon it's 10 people in total. Going by her engagement. Her followers are high, but I'm not sure anyone is seeing the shite she posts.

Reactions: 10
I reckon it's 10 people in total. Going by her engagement. Her followers are high, but I'm not sure anyone is seeing the shite she posts.
I seen her sharing a story from one girl she's signed up the other day.. Never seen anything like that before so I'd be shocked if she's got 10 as I really think she's just got the 1. Hardly a glowing ad for the business either now she's not going to mauritius 😄

Reactions: 8
I think both of them mutually disrespect each other. He takes every opportunity he can to publicly make fun of her and she insists on the chickens and chicks in the house knowing he has a phobia of them. I remember her in hysterics on a day out when he started panicking because of birds flying round him. The stupid cow thought it was so funny she filmed it and posted it on her IG stories. Absolutely no respect for each other. They tolerate each other because of the boys. I bet Steve would have moved on years ago if they hadn't had kids.

Is that the dirty or clean washing...
View attachment 567588
In that house I don't think there's a difference between the clean or dirty laundry, it all stinks, it's all stained and the colours are washed out

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.