Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Woody likes cheese and pasta so instead of cooking him some pasta with grated cheese she buys a tin of macaroni cheese which is full of salt. She really is so so lazy those poor kids don't stand a chance
Mac and cheese is literally the easiest thing to make. I do it as a side with fried chicken and veg. She has all the time in the world to attempt to cook since she has no job yet pulls out tinned Mac and cheese. Her head needs a wobble

Reactions: 25

KMDX

Up line Steph is doing the same shit...”let’s catch up” must be engagement Sunday for the begins with you morons..so fuckin transparent! About as genuine as the YSL cardholders 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25

Z14m

'Kindness is magic'.......
Well Rebecca, it is isn't it? So maybe instead of focusing on what other people do and say how about trying your best with being kind.
You see in life things work both ways not just when it suits the situation for you.
Theres many occasions you haven't acted so kindly;
You weren't exactly acting kindly or in a sympathetic way during a pandemic when thousands were losing their life- you were quick to put your non scientific opinion out there despite people suffering. You have slated other products that were rival to yours in order to boast about yours- they are still someone's products.

At a good guess I would think that living with someone like steve - there must have been at least one occasion where hes made comments about people in passing in front of you- have you laughed along? Did you question him to why he would say such a thing??

Life works both ways, not just when its convenient for your benefit so let's not keep splashing kindness quotes around until we've made sure our own hands are clean, yeah??

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Mavismcfield

She’s obviously decided the next person she’s going to be fixated with is Luisa zissman/Sam faires and try and get into horses. Going for a quick hack on a hairy cob is not quite the same love (no offence to cobs, I have one but, you know). Can’t wait to see how this flies on her shoestring budget. No doubt she will be out spending hundreds on all the gear this week. Like everyone else has said, it would be a different story if the boys did their own activities but of course her wants and needs come first!

Linnyloo

VIP Member
There we go, three hrs and home again. All that money wasted. Rides closed and no animals due to the extreme rain which has been forecast for days now. Stupid bitch. Steve is worse to go along with the cretin.

Of course the boys are moaning, it's freezing and wet. Good excuse not to bring them again, maybe that's her plan

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Everytime I browse stores like H&M for myself, I spend like £30 on my stuff then end up spending £70+ on my 2yr old. How she can give those boys such little thought and how little she replaces their clothes just shocks me. Do they not grow?? I can only hope they have generous relatives who treat them, though the parents should be doing it seeing as they're so flush with her cheap vibrator business... she's gross in every way.

• Sad

Molly Polly

Classic grubby....I'll still have a sweet treat if I want to have a sweet treat I'll have a sweat treat 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

Cooper123

VIP Member
I’d love to know where woody ends up while those 2 prannys fawn over themselves at the gym. That poor kid isn’t allowed to go to nursery because she can’t be assed to drive him there, but yet she’ll put no limits on how far she’ll go to suit herself.

Lotso2018

Is the ‘Unhappeh 6 munths ago’ when matalan-gate happened? Why doesn’t she just address this shit and be honest?

• Haha

Itsmejackie

well this is awkward Beggy. Why is her name not on the list of all these boss babe huns who are apparently going on the trip? I refuse to believe that NuSkin pay for them all, that would cost silly money why would a company pay that? My work send me on business lunches but I cant see them sending me to Mauritius and paying for me to play in the sunshine for a week all expenses paid. Maybe Beggy can’t afford to go.
Personally I can’t think of anything worse than being stuck that far away from home with a bunch of women (who I have never met in person yet claim are my besties) pretending to be business owners.

Attachments

• Heart

barrrlohflaughs

Chatty Member
I’ve had my lumispa for exactly a month now so I’ve written a REAL, honest review about it. I didn’t purchase it via Rebecca (would I hell) and tried to make an informed purchase beforehand, I can also afford to lose the money if it’s proper shit.
  • I don’t think it should be used with any harsh products such as retinol. I asked one of the reps if I could continue with my retinol products and they said it would be fine, however, I’ve found that when I use the retinol in the evening (after the lumi) and then use the lumi in the AM my skin is sore and it stings when I apply any other product after.
  • The lumi ‘tells you’ when to move onto the next area after 30 seconds, I really like this feature but I’ve noticed that you’re basically moving your now-dirty cleanser from one area of your face to another. You can pause the device and then rinse the silicone head and move onto the next area but this is time consuming.
  • You’re told to apply your cleanser to your entire face and then make you’re way round but I’ve found that by concentrating on one area at a time your cleanser is drying out in the other areas, especially the last which makes using the lumi uncomfortable.
  • It’s a very noisy device, it reminds me of a police helicopter flying around outside lmao
  • Since using it, my skin feels rougher and my pores if anything are enlarged and full of build-up.
  • The battery lasts a long time, I haven’t had to charge it yet
  • My skin looks nicer at first glance but doesn’t feel as good
  • It feels really gentle on the skin but can leave it looking red
  • I’ve been breaking out a lot more since using it but I also started using a new birth control shortly after having a baby so it could be down to that instead but I don’t think it helps
I really struggled to find any reviews that weren't obviously written by one of the 'huns' so I hope mine will help someone make an informed decision if they're thinking of buying one.

Are these face brushes actually beneficial if you only used them a few times a week? I suffer with a lot of breakouts and I’m debating trying one 😭😭 (not a lumispa i’ll look for a cheaper alternative)
Check out these threads for some great suggestions

• Heart