Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Guysssss while I too am seriously annoyed at next working with her. Don’t get too personal in the messages to brands, it only feeds into the trolls hype. Stick to the facts with evidence, they’re a racist family & speak derogatory about women’s sizes. That is enough alone to keep any brand clear, send the screenshots and focus on that. It works, hence why Matalan ran for the hills when it was all presented to them.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

Highlandlass

Funny how we have been talking about the migrated filler a lot lately - even today ......... and she gets someone apparently telling her how good her lips look 😂 she doesn't even have a top lip shes got a juvaderm tash or whatever the bargain bin filler is 🙄

• Haha

Kattykat10

VIP Member
She hasn’t got the incubator yet as they’re still waiting for the incubator 🤦‍♀️ Can’t wait to see them hatch and stuff. Stuff wtf is stuff 😂

• Haha

Halliestar

VIP Member
Why are people posting saying she’s such a lovely, honest, kind girl when yet six months ago she was going on saying she’s “sooooo sooo happehhh” yet now she’s saying she wasn’t? Doesn’t sound like a honest girl to me and I bet you she still isn’t happy

Reactions: 23

Poosh

VIP Member
She’s such a melt, she doesn’t even look fit in the photos just skinny! A lot of people are slim in their late teens early 20s, before kids etc. She thinks she is so special bless her, she is special but not in the way she thinks!

• Haha
  • Heart

Imhere123

VIP Member
How are they all going to go to Mauritius in June though? Won’t they all need to be vaccinated before they can travel? I’m confused.

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
AH DUNT GIVE 2 SHITS! (Whilst holding her 2 fingers up, just so we can all see that it’s definitely 2 shits she doesn’t give...)

• Haha
What's she going to do with them when they're not super cute chicks anymore? Keep them? What about the roosters?

She's doing this so they can hold tiny fluffy things. Go to a wildlife park! The novelty will wear off pretty quick when they're not palm sized anymore. Once again, this doesn't seem very thought through.

Still waiting on an apology for promoting letting your three year old play with a pill bottle hunny.

Its-all-about-me!

VIP Member
So I voted no to seeing the dales ..... SHE BLOCKED ME!!!
😂😂😂 because if you are not interested in one thing she posts then you must be a troll!!! I follow this great account who asked similar questions and I pressed no in one of them. She didn't block me she even put at the end not everyone likes all the same stuff and that is ok.
I dont like the country side and don't like her stories about it but give me someone who lives by the beach and I could watch all day

Last edited:

April17

Chatty Member
So sick of her posting about skincare & the Yorkshire dales. I’ve got a far better view here in Devon but don’t feel the need to post about it every 5 minutes! That girl has nothing going for her whatsoever the only reason she’s got that many followers is she bought most of them. She really believes she’s some wealthy model material babe who We are all jealous of when in reality she’s an uneducated flabby grubby chav who no one with an ounce of intelligence would be jealous of.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
New thread, we were way overdue! This lovely title (edited to fit) is from @Stuffandsniff :) it was the second most popular title, the first most popular title was from @Jxxx Rebecca lamb #68 painfully thick with the personality of a brick... however it was an early title suggestion and to make it fair it’s best to post and choose thread title suggestions from page 48 onwards.

Recap:
Rebecca thinks everyone is jealous of her and her lifestyle, and I quote, ‘bet you’re thinking wow she‘s got it all, perfect family, house in the dales...’
Did an advert for a ‘cruelty free’ brand. Oops my mistake what she actually said was CULTY FREE. Bwa ha ha ha ha. Brain free you, hun x
She is now doing the ‘natural conception’ method which essentially means she’s hoping for the best and will end up pregnant by year end at the latest
That Porsche she bought, remember, her dream car? She sold it, she now has a Range Rover.
Primark haul like every other influencer, spent £3.50 EACH on the boys. Lucky them. 😟

Anything to add, go ahead.
Happeh Tattling x

• Heart
  • Haha
That comparison lays it bare that she must never post another fake body positive post again. Dangerous. "love yourself" "your body is normal" while shaving a good 2 stone from hers in facetune. I'm shocked at that tonight
I agree. I knew she filtered and photoshopped herself, but seeing it like this, side by side, is a shocker.

The harm she's causing by posting about body positivity and loving the skin you're in, whilst hating her size and wanting to be thin and doing this to her photos is incredible. She's part of the very serious problem.

I'm more angry about this than I am about the lumi spam and Covid rant. Pillock.

• Heart

Alfinzi

I mean did you honestly not check the weather before you left, it’s pissing it down in half the country, if not all of it you muppet. It’s also during a pandemic therefore they won’t have as much open you fuckwit
This has made me so angry. This is absolutely Rebecca’s fault for not bothering to check the weather or what’s open. Of course two young children are going to be disappointed. Selfish twat 🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

reader87123

VIP Member
I literally roared with laughter when I saw the TWO carrots 😂 😂 😂 :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Just buy a bag, ffs. You can chop up the carrots and leave them in the fridge for a snack with humous, grate and put in a salad, throw a few in a saucepan to go with a dinner, etc. Seriously, it is not difficult to get through a bag of carrots in a week.

heidilouxx

VIP Member
She wouldn't use findation or temptalia foundation matrix...why would she when she can just make a mental note of whatever shade the latest supah pritteh insta hun she's impersonating is using and get the same 🤪
The girl who never wears makeup cos her skin is suuuurrr gloweh and gorgeous cos of the Lumi... buys a load of makeup 😂

• Haha