Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poosh

VIP Member
I reckon she will do a Lauren Goodger over this ‘the trolls hav editedeh mah pics suh I look biggeh’ just like the trolls bought her followers 🤔🧐

• Haha
Reactions: 23

AC_23

Chatty Member
It’s nice when the person in question validates your statement 💪🏻
Hold on what did I miss?! Did she post the left photo on her stories and accidentally expose the fact she photoshopped a reel despite being “suh body confident cus we all have rolls ✌🏼😳😳 we knew that reel was edited but fuuuuucking hell when you see it side by side it’s shocking!

• Heart

Loveitme

VIP Member
We’re all ready for holiday? Eh? I’m ready to see my friends and family who I haven’t been able to see for more than a year (because we didn’t break the rules Rebecca) I can’t wait for hugs with my family and lunch with the girls, I’m not even thinking of a holiday and we usually travel 4 times a year.
I guess Rebecca doesn’t care enough about her family and has no real friends so for her, a holiday IS the only thing for her to look forward to. What a sad, sad life to live.
Silly cow wants to be ready to buy her kids some beds ,send them to nursery and after school clubs and get her house sorted ,Dozy mare!

She thinks getting a jet2flight twice a year is a personality. Like you say, just fucking book one then if you’re so bothered. How many times can she do the same boring q&a’s - the fact she’s sending them to herself and she has so little imagination astounds me

and for the love of god wear a fucking bra that fits and supports
Literally so sick of hearing her bang on about holidays as if pre pandemic she was some international jet setter.

• Haha
  • Heart

Clarity456

VIP Member
My favourite was when she tried to be Holly Boone for the day with the neon green ring pull crop top and parakeet eyemakeup 🥴 then was telling anyone who'd listen that she "doesn't normally look this GLAM" 😳😱🤣

She gave that up quick sharp thankfully!

• Haha

KMDX

FBFBFE03-50B9-4860-9D62-C1850C9721D5.jpeg
State of the dressing gownd...filthy mare she’s fuckin chatty 🥴🥴

• Sick
  • Haha

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Because boring begga isn’t providing anything riveting at the moment I thought I’d start a little game.

Which one of her haul outfits, that has never seen the light of day, was your favourite car crash? For me it was that lilac suit 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Loveitme

VIP Member
If the boys really didn’t want to go horse riding why didn’t she ask them what they would like to do instead or suggest another activity or day out ?

• Sad

Poosh

VIP Member
Never more blatant that Rebecca sends her self messages, your *you’re* wrong in both messages and the terrible spelling and grammar, does she think people are as thick as her or what? She’s woke up this morning in her feelings about being caught out editing so has sent herself messages to make out like she is ‘loved’ my god what a sad existence.
820A4DBA-1509-4A5E-BCC6-4C3B5D131C8C.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
You know what I really don’t understand. Steve is openly afraid of birds, chickens in particular. She not only gets herself 3 chickens, she then wants to hatch the things in her house. Is it me or is that ridiculously disrespectful?!
My partner doesn’t like animals in the house, neither do I but if I was an animal lover I wouldn’t even entertain the idea of having them. It just goes to show the selfishness of her, in her mind she must be happy, fuck Steven and the kids. It’s the Rebecca show in that house.

• Sad
Until I see Rebecca publicly claim that mistake and reiterate that children should be nowhere near pills, that Hairburst apology means fuck all.

It's been days. It should have been done already.

• Heart

anonymous94123

Ready for her PT session yet her diet is shocking and she’s just had a calorie bomb hot chocolate.. she’s not going to know what’s hit her at that gym session

• Wow

Unknown3

VIP Member
“Steve, Steve, pan around with the camera make it look all artistic so I can take a sip of my wine looking all sophisticated” fucking knob

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Yup me too! She really is a sad little woman! Karma is a bitch just like her 🤪
She's unbelievable.. just goes to show how she desperately pays attention to Tattle and is paranoid to death on instagram. That's one sad old saggy bag of shite🤣🥴

• Haha