Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
I sometimes feel like the only person who doesn't edit 😭 if I look shit in a pic I just don't post it 🤷🏻‍♀️

People would see me in real life and know that the pic was totally fake so I can't see the point honestly...

Reactions: 27

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Just had a snoop at her gurlsss Steph and ‘TaayBlue’ (who knows what her actual name is) and they’ve both posted about exercising/weight loss recently so I guess that’s why she’s all of sudden now having a PT session and wearing Nike workout gear🙄
And I can bet my life she’ll live in that Nike training top as much as she did the Weekend Collective one

• Sick
  • Sad

virgofalls

VIP Member
Just been on Hairbursts web page and they've listed the ingredients as biotin, zinc and selenium. I actually would be more likely to buy if I knew what was in them as those 3 ingredients are exactly what you'd want in a hair supplement. I mean I'm not going to buy them as I don't need to but if I was worried about hair loss or thinning a nod to the science might have swayed me to try them out. But Rebecca just says they're so yummeh and cheweh and make her hair realleh nice. That's it. That's the extent of her selling.

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Why is she suddenly in the gym? Worried that steaver has his eye on another beaver? Or has she been reading Tattle again (of course) and realised that she festers in the dungeon, while steaver does what he wants? 🤔

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Weren't we talking in the last thread about her not being suited to the countryside / only doing town activities like going for meals and shopping. And suddenly she randomly wakes up and feels like riding a horse...

• Haha

Clarity456

VIP Member
first time adding to the wiki, hope I did it right. She’s gonna be fuming
Brilliant! 😭 thank you for that!

This just goes to show you what a rotter she is though, she can edit herself to look thinner but didn't edit out her nipple... I understand from YouTube videos on editing people can use a "blur" function to remove spots from their face etc. The fact she didn't blur her nipple speaks volumes doesn't it 🤦🏻‍♀️ what a slag, and I don't use that word lightly!

• Heart

DangFlabbitMiley

Why is it every time she posts a collection of photos, FROM A FAMILY OUTING, the first photo is of Rebecca herself then the ones of the boys are after. She’s so obsessed with herself she wants her grid to be of just her face 🤣. Horrible woman everything she does annoys me now

Mg-b

Is that the trip she said a few months ago she had qualified for? 🤔?? X
Think so? It was at the start of April where they were all hunning over her in caps lock about seeing her on the beach in MAURITIUS. That was when she was ONE away from the top of the ‘company’?! wonder if it can be taken away from them as quick as they seem to qualify to the next sparkly unicorn rainbow level

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Clarity456

VIP Member
File this one under things that didn't age well 🤣

I'm not even in Begins with Poo and I know you have to qualify for several months to actually get to the beach with your hunzzzzzzzz
Hmmmm....

Seems she got told she was in with a chance to go on the trip with the caveat that she needed to reach x amount in sales but Rebecca just couldn't resist shooting her big mouth off 🤦🏻‍♀️

Maybe that's why she was upset the other day, the final list for Mauritius had been announced. 😭😭😭😭

virgofalls

VIP Member
She doesn't edit her pics?!
Her body is fine in both versions. It's not about that for me it's the lying and fake body confidence she spouts for engagement. Get in the bin.

Last edited:
  • Wow

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
A bit ridiculous 😂😂 ok fair enough. She did look better before tho.
Cant put my finger on what's changed..
She’s put on about 4 stone. She’s getting older. She has an appalling diet. She uses shit products on her skin, she goes to budget hair dressers and has shit pumped into her face by some BTEC qualified beautician.

• Heart
  • Haha

DangFlabbitMiley

“Excuse the state of me still in my pyjamas” coming from the woman who wore the same pjs for about 4 days in a row and never has that grey ‘weekend collective’ jumper off her back!! Jesus Rebecca just do a weekly wash hun

• Haha

Imhere123

VIP Member
Baffles me how she’s got 2 young kids but can have a bath at 3/4pm. I was still working then! And when I finished work I started sorting dinner & making sure my daughter was doing her homework. I’m just sat on here for 5 minutes catching up now before I get on with dishing up dinner, cleaning up, getting some washing on & sorting some stuff out for work tomorrow. She gets a hell of a lot more ‘me time’ than anybody I know. My kids are quite a few years older than her kids & I still only get a bath probably once a week if I’m lucky!! I usually just have to jump in the shower in between school run & starting work.

This when channel mum dropped her?
View attachment 564575
she always says 'if im happy my family is happy' that really irritates me, i and probably millions of other mums look at it as if my kids are happy then im happy. I never put myself first, i always treat my kids before myself, they are in better clothes than me because id rather them look good. shes the epitome of a very selfish mother!

• Heart