Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poosh

VIP Member
I tell you what she is going to have a fucking wake up call after this PT session, her idea of working out is prancing about with a couple of flash bottles and 10 high knees. I’d love to be a fly on the wall in that gym 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Barbs89

Chatty Member
The horse riding stories have infuriated me, if she gets a horse I’ll honestly fly over to the Dales and take that poor soul with me 😢 she doesn’t even know how to have her feet correctly in the stirrup let alone own an actual horse, ffs that half asleep horse has a lead rope round it’s neck which speaks a lot of her riding skills!!!!!!! As a person who has had horses my whole life and now two very complex rescues cases, I cannot stand people who get on half-dead riding school ponies and then think that’s it and that horses are pieces of sports equipment to be used for fun. Again, typical Rebecca just using animals for her pleasure and entertainment:( it’s so sad to watch. I hate her attitude towards animals, she is so infuriating!!
There is not a chance in hell she will get a horse. Absolutely not going to happen.
Bet she had 10 years on all the other pony riders today, can you imagine having your fiancé and ✌🏻boys following you around with a camera whilst you went on a riverside pony trek with a load of kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She buys herself branded gym wear and can't even bear to buy her boys a couple of £1.80 t-shirts from Primark... scabby fucking hoe

Reactions: 29

Cloud123

Says she doesn't want to put on the beige flares today as she looks like a potato. Yet the pants are potato coloured and matches her potato looking skin, thus making her look even more like a potato. I live a few miles from her so can't wait to see potato flare girl stomping the streets of Richmond. I wish she'd stop buying that bloody colour palette!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Clementine

VIP Member
Does she ever not treat herself?! Treat your children to a nights sleep where they’re not on the fucking floor ya pleb.

• Heart

Nursty

VIP Member
So so bored of the holiday chat. Just book a fucking holiday to Portugal and shut the fuck up about it. It is honestly the most tedious content.

• Heart

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
That story of her sat talking about her sudden urge to go horse riding has done it for me, I watch her for a bit of entertainment and smh regularly at her narcissistic selfishness, but she is vile!! Vile and fucking dirty, filming herself doing her “skin care” in minging dirty clothes. We all wash our faces and moisturise begs, no need to record it every day!!

Shes unbelievable, why would you go horse riding over your kids? Fair enough if the boys done loads of activities after school clubs etc. But they do nothing yet she had a urge to go horse riding so shes going. Selfish twat
Exactly!! 3 nights a week, and sundays are spent running my youngest kids between various clubs and sporting activities. Why haven’t her kids even tried a football club? Cricket? Tennis? Swimming? Do they not play sport in the Yorkshire dales?? She’s so selfish, even when they do go out it’s shopping and eating. Any child friendly day out is a quick photo opportunity and back home to wash her face!!

• Heart

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
You know what gets me.... She obviously reads here daily, we have photographic evidence of it. There are child protection workers who have commented that her children could pass for needing a Child In Need Plan based off what she thinks is Instagram worthy content. She puts out the ‘best bits’ of her day, there are case workers concerned for her children’s welfare based on those posts. Imagine how those kids are treated without the camera in their face....
How the fuck does she not step back and think she needs to re evaluate her whole fucking existence as a parent?!? Do you know how utterly mortified I would be if ANYONE let alone an actual professional said that about my parenting skills or lack of. (they never could. My kids are my absolute priority always)
How does she not read this and want to do better??
Rebecca. Posting a picture of your kids and captioning the post ‘my world 🌍♥♥♥‘ does NOT constitute good parenting. Putting them first ALWAYS is a start. You are your own priority and if I were you, I would be utterly ashamed of myself for being so self absorbed and blind to the fact that the children BASIC needs are not being met. Get them the educational help they so desperately need....
And for the love of god, buy them proper beds you dick.

• Heart
  • Wow

Curlymushrooms

I’m so jealous of her kids sleeping on the floor. Wish my kids didn’t have beds... I’m so jealous that they have 2 carrots for the week such a shame that my kids eat vegetables. 😒

Ffs what’s wrong with this girl! She’s completely deluded! NO ONE IS JEALOUS. You can post as many quotes as you want to make you feel better but you still need a reality check 😤

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28

MrsLucas

VIP Member
What about their dad? If I was anything like her my oh wouldn’t stand for it. What is he doing? Why isn’t he sorting their beds out for them and buying them things they clearly need? Both of them seriously need to grow the fuck up!!

• Heart

Foolmeonce

Chatty Member
The Dingles (after reading on Tattle that Woody is not with them)
Beaver: I thought you brought him.
Beggy: I thought you brought him.

• Haha