Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Those poor boys ☹
Think of all the different coats, hoodies and hoof showing trousers she's had the last year... while Woody gets to wear the same klu klux Klan inspired rain suit (that was gifted) and the same wellies. She's an absolute bitch!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Clarity456

VIP Member
What's the betting we hear about her PT for acouple of weeks then never hear of it again. She only does this stuff half hearted and never gets results because like you all said she eats crap. She said this morning she eats really good and healthy all week but where was all the healthy stuff in her food shop?
Remember her 2 days of being "realleh into crystals and stuff"

• Haha

BettyCrockerr

VIP Member
I mean did you honestly not check the weather before you left, it’s pissing it down in half the country, if not all of it you muppet. It’s also during a pandemic therefore they won’t have as much open you fuckwit
It literally tells you on the website that it’s open but limited attractions are available and that it’s a scaled down version due to
Covid restrictions. Does she not read anything?!

• Heart

Chitterchat

VIP Member
Surely she realises by announcing she was so unhappy six months ago, panicking all her income was going to disappear etc. It makes her look SO fake, because at that time she was pedalling that leaving CM was the best thing for her - she could be herself and she felt free. So for all her followers know, she’s pedalling the same bs now about being suuuuh suuuuh happen... only to cry victim again in a few months. What a mess. Be authentic you tramp.

• Heart

NellieMo

VIP Member
The absolute self centred selfish bitch. The kids walk round looking like they’re urchins dressed from the rag bag, sleeping on mattresses on the floor, living in a ramshackle hovel in need of complete renovation. They have no hobbies, no friends that we’ve ever seen or heard of and SHE is going horse riding! Selfish, lazy, spotty cow!!

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Those H&M trousers should never see the light of day. That style only looks good on someone tall with slim legs. They will highlight her cellulite and make her legs looks even more like tree trunks than they naturally do. She needs to accept the fact that she’s a ‘big bird’ (in Steve’s words)
She’s so unbelievably deluded, she has reverse body dysmorphia. She needs to get help.
She'll wear them with those outdated pointy heels and a tie in the middle crop top... I can just see it now 🤣😭😭😭😭

• Haha

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
We’re all ready for holiday? Eh? I’m ready to see my friends and family who I haven’t been able to see for more than a year (because we didn’t break the rules Rebecca) I can’t wait for hugs with my family and lunch with the girls, I’m not even thinking of a holiday and we usually travel 4 times a year.
I guess Rebecca doesn’t care enough about her family and has no real friends so for her, a holiday IS the only thing for her to look forward to. What a sad, sad life to live.

• Heart

Cloud123

SHE DOESN'T LOOK ANYTHING LIKE THAT IN REAL LIFE 😂😂😂😂😂 she is so much bigger, not that it's a bad thing but don't pretend you're anything like these standard "clothing influencers "who can wear anything they want. She is short and stumpy. That two piece looks horrific. I hope she wears that abroad and not in the Yorkshire dales because honestly, people would just look at her and be appalled . Everyone around here is in fleeces and jeans or presentable dressers and boots and Rebecca's there in her tight fitting fast fashion clinging to her gunt. She is still stuck in her 17 year old mind of being attractive to a large percentage of males, but this was when she was young, no fillers, nice hair and was more curvy than other teenagers. Nowadays no one would bat an eyelid. She's a late twenties mother of 2. Absolutely no one wants to see her fat tits and arse apart from marty mcfly on YouTube, and Steve who could genuinely impale someone's internal organs with his teeth if they didn't have any protective fat over their bodies anyway.

• Haha

virgofalls

VIP Member
It really isn't about her body. I can't stress that enough! It's about the fact she pretends to be body confident and preaches that her followers should be too ... because those posts get her the highest likes/engagement and money ultimately. Not an authentic bone in her body.

• Heart

yellowmellow

VIP Member
I honestly think she will have had a proper good cry over accidentally uploading that photo and it now being on here. The panic she probably felt when she realised, I can't even imagine! I wish I could feel sorry for her but I just don't. No one is asking her to stand there in next to nothing, if she bought and wore clothes that actually fit her and suit her shape, she would not 'need', for want of a better word, to do this. Her real body is similar to mine and probably closer to the average body shape of most mums in this country; she really could use this to her advantage as an 'influencer' if she embraced it. I particularly don't try and follow fashion that is made for and modelled by someone with a much slimmer frame, as it is pointless. She needs to get over this obsession with being young and thin and thinking she can get by on how she looks like she did when she was 18! You're a mum now Beggy, and you clearly can't be bothered to look after yourself so you aren't ever going to look like that! Accept it!

• Heart

Stuffandsniff

Chatty Member
That real hahahahha she’s got her business women blazer on again playing grown up . She actually kills me 😂😂 Rebecca go get your dressing down you honking tit

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

Llamabama

Chatty Member
56782E7C-2F39-490B-99AE-3EAF28F0DB2B.jpeg
Accidentally screenshot her mid-sniff but if this is what the ‘lumeh spa’ does to your skin I’m glad I’ve not got nor will I ever buy one!

• Haha
  • Wow

Itsmejackie

Is anyone else sick of seeing this face dildo 24/7 on social media? If it’s not Beggy it’s some other lazy bone idle work shy “boss babe”. I can’t wait until it dies out and everyone realises it’s a scam!

talking of scams, no mention of that boss babe trip of a lifetime now you didn’t make the cut hey hun?

• Haha

Bellaboo83

VIP Member
Aluminiun
Bio...........💭💭💭................ Degradable
Yasmin

Bless her I can see how in her mind she has tried to embedd that advert to make it a bit more authentic..... Only in real life it still hasn't worked.... Make up... Deodorant ad... Chit chat..... Make up..... Make up. It just didn't flow and the fact its the first time I've seen her use it again didn't wash with me.

Its hard to make an advert look authentic if you haven't been showing the product being used before.

In this instance I'd have done a review type thing.... Introduced the idea of the deodorant in that yt video "hey ladies I've been sent this deodorant to try and in first impressions it looks great smells great, has good health and earth credentials etc, I'm going to use it for the next two weeks, update you on it throughout and then I'll do a proper review for you"

That's authenticity. Not just a product appearing in a paid ad out of no where and someone saying how wonderful it is. That's what she doesn't get.

• Heart

Alibaba

THIS is someone who people aspire too! She’s down to earth! Gorgeous house! A man who actually LOVES her and is clearly proud of her! Figure to die for and dream car. Take note beggy! Your a lard arse with shit dress sense, shit hair, dump for a house and thick as pig shit! And let’s not start on beaver! (I would love to see him get knocked out to be fair!) 🤣

Funny thing is, the place she went to the “poneh trekking” is kilnsey riding school, we go and they weight you before they decide on the horse you go on... they have put her on the biggest that I have only known men to go on usually!! WIDELOAD!!! 🤣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

PhoebeBailey

VIP Member
Those H&M trousers should never see the light of day. That style only looks good on someone tall with slim legs. They will highlight her cellulite and make her legs looks even more like tree trunks than they naturally do. She needs to accept the fact that she’s a ‘big bird’ (in Steve’s words)
She’s so unbelievably deluded, she has reverse body dysmorphia. She needs to get help.

• Haha

I_Like_Tractors

VIP Member
Imagine her thundering down the ‘cute little Greek streets’ in that get up, saggy tits and flabby arse bouncing around. I don’t think they want you there begs and for Christ sake shove on a bra!
Breaking news: Greece announces that the border remains closed with the UK for the foreseeable

• Haha