Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus I pray she doesn’t go on a podcast can you imagine the sniffing on a actual microphone 🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
How long before our Begs is a guest on that poddie.

Someone take one for the team and listen 🤣🤣🤣
I would definitely take one for the team and listen to that 🤣 in fact we should have a tattle listening party 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I sometimes feel like the only person who doesn't edit 😭 if I look tit in a pic I just don't post it 🤷🏻‍♀️

People would see me in real life and know that the pic was totally fake so I can't see the point honestly...
Same here. I hate what I see in the mirror but I know it’s up to me to sort it and I will when I’m ready mentally to commit to excercise and diet. That’s why people talk about her, because she’s a liar. People would talk about me if i put an edited version. Of my image on social media and the reality was very different. It’d serve me right. Got secondhand embarrassment for Becky and her type who think that no one is gonna question it

Imagine for a second she did have what she believes to be her ideal body. Imagine if she was a size 6/8, slim, toned etc. Imagine how much she'd be flaunting it.
But at least it would be honest

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Anyone else concerned she’s put the eggs in the slow cooker and her chicken curreh in the incubator 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Amen! I've unfortunately got the couple of models down from her the evoque! 🤦🏻‍♀️ she'll love that... Must be why I'm jealous 😭😭😭😭

But cars aren't really that big of a deal to me, mine looks nice is newish and gets me from a to b so who gives a tit at the end of the day....

The way she goes on everyone else drives an X reg fiat seicento whilst she's king of the road 😭 no offence to anyone who's got one but it's not exactly like 20 years ago when finance wasn't an option so you knew if someone had a Range Rover they were wadded and had paid out 50-100k in cash 😭🤦🏻‍♀️.. You go to the council estate down the road from me and people have Range Rovers there now even!

Honestly not a big deal 😭😭😭😭😭😭
She thinks we’re all as thick as her that’s why- she needs to get a grip on reality and seriously grow up. She has no clue about adult life, she’s just playing pretend / mummies and daddies / dress up every day and it shows

If I had 68 threads on tattle of people making observations of my life from what I put on line and numerous people commenting that my kids clothes aren’t decent or my children don’t have beds or genuine concerns they aren’t warm enough in bed or treated properly emotionally then I would be bleeping distraught You’d never hear a peep from me again I’d be ashamed I’d be worried with the amount of information I’d put online people could report concerns for my kids I’d just never be able to relax. Imagine being in your local village knowing someone you could walk past could be one of the people that have concerns for
Your kids and people are just waiting for you to duck up even more.

no Instagram following or freebies or amazing lifestyle that she claims she lives would be worth that to me

but no we’re all jealous 😂
👏 THIS 👏

Reactions: 15
She thinks what she eats is ok. My god she’s delusional and so dumb. Rebecca your diet is shite. It’s full of sugar and not enough fruit and veg. You think your shakes with fruit are enough. I’m sure she’ll lie to the PT about what she eats. Let’s hope he sees what she eats. We all like a treat but everyday food wise is treat day for her 🤦‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 17
“I’m really good with ma food and stuff and treats. I like treats and stuff because you have to have treats and stuff. Treats, yeah. So I’m going to a PT with my treats so I can get healthy but still have treats.” She is so painful to listen to 😂 That PT will be earning their money with this one!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
How long before our Begs is a guest on that poddie.

Someone take one for the team and listen 🤣🤣🤣
OMG can you imagine what that podcast is like? I want to listen but don’t need to pay out for a new phone right now, because I just know that smug cow will make me cringe so hard I’ll end up wanging my phone at the wall. I mean, rants and Bants.... says it all. Way to jump on the sweary/ funny mum bandwagon about 5yrs too late.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Putting eggs into an incubator to hatch chicks whilst cracking open an egg to eat, talking about putting chicken into her slow cooker for dinner whilst peering out the window at her pet chickens 🤯🤯🤢🤢😂😂

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 39
Beggy will be fuming LJC got an ad with sorrrrriiinnnnn

Really Pinocchio, fix your ceiling you lying skank.
A6C61ADE-D9DA-4272-82CB-76281A6A999D.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"I'm realleh gud and helfeh with ma eatinggg, well! A suppose a do like a sweet treat but if aa duhhnntt.. Wots the point, life is for livinn" 🥴😭

Literally if you're gonna have sugary treats like she does every day there is no point, be very difficult to make your mid section any smaller.

I'm no expert dietitian but surely healthy eating for what she needs initially isn't a bleeping bulking shake and 500 calories worth of chia seeds on her porridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Don't you wish you were a fly on the wall for when the PT asks her about her diet? 😂😂😂
Good luck mate, god speed.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She probably can’t be bothered to eat healthy. It’s time consuming. Just popping everything in the slow cooker is more her jam 🤢. That PTs got their work cut out with her 🤣. I wish I had time for a PT. mother of two like her I work, clean, prep healthy meals for ALL the fam, take kids here there and everywhere I have no time but I’m healthy and petite because I literally don’t stop and I eat healthy. Alright for some isn’t it 🙄.

Reactions: 7
She’s the type of person who thinks this 1 PT a week will be a miracle session and she can carry on eating what she likes and just do the one workout a week and see results! Then act like she doesn’t know why she is not losing weight or seeing results. My partner is a PT and has dealt with a few beggys in his time, he basically tells them they are wasting their money, as he doesn’t feel comfortable taking someone’s money when there are literally no results, even though it’s not his fault and he knows the clients are not being honest. This will 100% be her.

Reactions: 18
It must be frustrating for PTS when they work hard on a diet and a fitness plan for their client but they don’t even do half the work 🤦🏼‍♀️.

Reactions: 12
Anyone else concerned she’s put the eggs in the slow cooker and her chicken curreh in the incubator 🤔
Yes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t believe she just said that in the same sentence. What an unintelligent woman she is

Reactions: 9
Putting eggs into an incubator to hatch chicks whilst cracking open an egg to eat, talking about putting chicken into her slow cooker for dinner whilst peering out the window at her pet chickens 🤯🤯🤢🤢😂😂
She’s like Instagrams own Truman Show

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Yes 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 I can’t believe she just said that in the same sentence. What an unintelligent woman she is
I found that so weird she was talking about her pets then the next minute she’s adding chicken for dinner wtf 😳😳😳

• Haha
Reactions: 14
What's the betting we hear about her PT for acouple of weeks then never hear of it again. She only does this stuff half hearted and never gets results because like you all said she eats crap. She said this morning she eats really good and healthy all week but where was all the healthy stuff in her food shop?

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.