Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know where woody ends up while those 2 prannys fawn over themselves at the gym. That poor kid isn’t allowed to go to nursery because she can’t be assed to drive him there, but yet she’ll put no limits on how far she’ll go to suit herself.

Reactions: 24
Classic grubby....I'll still have a sweet treat if I want to have a sweet treat I'll have a sweat treat 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 24
What's the betting we hear about her PT for acouple of weeks then never hear of it again. She only does this stuff half hearted and never gets results because like you all said she eats crap. She said this morning she eats really good and healthy all week but where was all the healthy stuff in her food shop?
Remember her 2 days of being "realleh into crystals and stuff"

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Just had a snoop at her gurlsss Steph and ‘TaayBlue’ (who knows what her actual name is) and they’ve both posted about exercising/weight loss recently so I guess that’s why she’s all of sudden now having a PT session and wearing Nike workout gear🙄

Reactions: 20
Just had a snoop at her gurlsss Steph and ‘TaayBlue’ (who knows what her actual name is) and they’ve both posted about exercising/weight loss recently so I guess that’s why she’s all of sudden now having a PT session and wearing Nike workout gear🙄
And I can bet my life she’ll live in that Nike training top as much as she did the Weekend Collective one

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Like how she went for expensive Nike for her one PT session. Most people I know who goes gym just buys from asda as they are just as good and they actually look nicer

Reactions: 12
I’ve got a pt session because I I want to be healthy but I’ve got a curry in the slow cooker 😂 you baffle me Rebecca you really do!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can I just ask something about the picture that was posted of Beggy in the top and shorts set yesterday that was posted on her Instagram accidentally which showed her true size but was then deleted? I know it’s obvious that she edits her pics but are you able to edit a whole reel? I honestly had no idea you could! I’m rubbish with technology and know nothing about all these ways you can edit things to make you look different. I just watched the reel again and it honestly looks like a whole different body to the pic that was posted yesterday. I just can’t get my head around it! Did she accidentally post an unedited video clip or was it just a picture? If it was a whole moving clip I’d love to see it. Just out of interest!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I found that so weird she was talking about her pets then the next minute she’s adding chicken for dinner wtf 😳😳😳
Literally in the same sentence. Just how stupid she is! She contradicts herself all the time

Reactions: 7
Can I just ask something about the picture that was posted of Beggy in the top and shorts set yesterday that was posted on her Instagram accidentally which showed her true size but was then deleted? I know it’s obvious that she edits her pics but are you able to edit a whole reel? I honestly had no idea you could! I’m rubbish with technology and know nothing about all these ways you can edit things to make you look different. I just watched the reel again and it honestly looks like a whole different body to the pic that was posted yesterday. I just can’t get my head around it! Did she accidentally post an unedited video clip or was it just a picture? If it was a whole moving clip I’d love to see it. Just out of interest!
Yeah you can edit videos

Reactions: 5
Omfg I can't make that meeting but someone please attend and summarise

If I were Begster I would pay you in sniffs

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Google Kendall Jenner body filter glitching on video. Deffo possible. She must have to film the video first then put it through the editor hence how she's ended up with 2 videos a skinny one and a bigger one and uploaded the wrong one 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.