Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those poor boys ☹
Think of all the different coats, hoodies and hoof showing trousers she's had the last year... while Woody gets to wear the same klu klux Klan inspired rain suit (that was gifted) and the same wellies. She's an absolute witch!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Think of all the different coats, hoodies and hoof showing trousers she's had the last year... while Woody gets to wear the same klu klux Klan inspired rain suit (that was gifted) and the same wellies. She's an absolute witch!
She’s an absolute disgrace, She just couldn’t give a flying duck how her kids look. The less spent on them the more spent on her. And for what, to sit on her arse in the middle of nowhere. She really is a lost cause

• Sad
Reactions: 13
What about their dad? If I was anything like her my oh wouldn’t stand for it. What is he doing? Why isn’t he sorting their beds out for them and buying them things they clearly need? Both of them seriously need to grow the duck up!!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She shouldn't have had a baby at 19. She behaves like a young, professional twenty-something, with money to burn on cars, clothes, beauty appointments and make up.

You wouldn't even know she was a mother if she didn't occasionally show us the rotting mattresses in their bedroom.

Reactions: 20
She shouldn't have had a baby at 19. She behaves like a young, professional twenty-something, with money to burn on cars, clothes, beauty appointments and make up.

You wouldn't even know she was a mother if she didn't occasionally show us the rotting mattresses in their bedroom.
I too was a young mum, had my first daughter at 18. It’s no excuse!! I love how she reads here and her sons are still sleeping on mattresses on the floor. Bet she thinks it’s hilarious 🤢.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I too was a young mum, had my first daughter at 18. It’s no excuse!! I love how she reads here and her sons are still sleeping on mattresses on the floor. Bet she thinks it’s hilarious 🤢.

You're right it's absolutely no excuse and even worse as she makes out (whether it's true or not is anyones guess) that alfie was planned. I know even now at 29, that i've 2 or 3 more years or partying and being selfish with money in me, for that reason I wouldn't have kids yet as I know full well I couldn't be the best parent possible.

If it was an accidental pregnancy you could at least say she made the best of a bad job, but its absolutely reprehensible planning to have a baby knowing full well you've still got things you want to do in life that involve you spending all money on yourself which you would be absolutely unwilling to forgo for the sake of your child.

• Heart
I think Alfie was planned but without Steve knowing. That's just my opinion tho it's the way she talks about the pregnancy. Like every time she post that bloody photo of them when they were on holiday she always has to put "was pregnant here with Alfie but didn't know" I think she did know but Steve did not. Again my opinion I could be completely wrong

Reactions: 17
HAHAHA she is going to be absolutely sweating her arse off wearing that for a PT session! I would love to see her face when she walks out of that gym 😂😂

Who in their right mind posts there car is sexy 😂 I’ve got a brand new Range Rover (which I worked hard for) never once have I looked at it & thought it’s sexy nor have I ever called it a rangey! Beggy you really are a sad little chav.
I've only seen Steve drive it. Just seems odd that she claims the cars are hers, yet he's the one driving then

I'm afraid she will never be a professional, until gold digging and behaving like a chav becomes a profession

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I think Alfie was planned but without Steve knowing. That's just my opinion tho it's the way she talks about the pregnancy. Like every time she post that bloody photo of them when they were on holiday she always has to put "was pregnant here with Alfie but didn't know" I think she did know but Steve did not. Again my opinion I could be completely wrong
She's shared photos of her drinking Malibu on that holiday. I hope she didn't bloody know.

Reactions: 8
Didn’t someone say before that she told him she was ‘pregnant’ and then ‘miscarried’ (lied) to keep him close and then actually fell pregnant with Alfie? I think it was 100% planned on her side but not on his. He already had a fiancée - he didn’t plan on knocking up the local 19 year old bike. I think he only stayed because his family probably have quite strong morals when it comes to that kind of thing and maybe he didn’t want to “let them down” so to speak by walking away from an unplanned child.

I was always told ..., you want to have money not look like you have money !
Mutton dressed as lamb.... literally

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How long before our Begs is a guest on that poddie.

Someone take one for the team and listen 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t someone say before that she told him she was ‘pregnant’ and then ‘miscarried’ (lied) to keep him close and then actually fell pregnant with Alfie? I think it was 100% planned on her side but not on his. He already had a fiancée - he didn’t plan on knocking up the local 19 year old bike. I think he only stayed because his family probably have quite strong morals when it comes to that kind of thing and maybe he didn’t want to “let them down” so to speak by walking away from an unplanned child.

Mutton dressed as lamb.... literally
Yes I remember someone from her area and go knows her said that on here. It really wouldn’t surprise me. She’s set her eyes on him and made sure she trapped him

Reactions: 4
Yes I remember someone from her area and go knows her said that on here. It really wouldn’t surprise me. She’s set her eyes on him and made sure she trapped him
Yeah I remember seeing it a while ago. 7 years later she’s still a manipulative twit

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.