Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine doing a PT session and having a bath after 🤢 sweaty water 🤮 hope she’s showering first but two cleans in one day... too much to ask.
Also bet she doesn’t wash her hair

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Her Instagram story shouting out Dads that change diapers, cook meals, do laundry, give baths and put kids to sleep... I'm not a parent, but isn't that literally what a parent is supposed to do? Stop congratulating Dads for doing the bare minimum... It's literally what Steve should be doing, he's the boys' parent too.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Her Instagram story shouting out Dads that change diapers, cook meals, do laundry, give baths and put kids to sleep... I'm not a parent, but isn't that literally what a parent is supposed to do? Stop congratulating Dads for doing the bare minimum... It's literally what Steve should be doing, he's the boys' parent too.
Totally agree, i hate posts like that. Let's give Dads credit for being parents basically. Why dont mums get shout outs for changing diapers, cooking meals and doing laundry?? Its called being an adult, no man should be congratulated for doing these things. If my husband puts on a washing (rare lol) theres absolutely no way he's getting a congratulations from me!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I’m such a ‘troll’ today but she’s the gift that keeps giving. That bag, another sign she’s not gonna be getting married, or the company is trolling her hey, RL sorry, Hobson 🤥

• Haha
Exactly, no parent should expect a high five or a pat on the back for basically doing what EVERY parent should be doing. Obviously some people don't, for whatever their individual reason/excuse.All the crap on social media is so patronising and fake. This is probably why we are seeing more people like Beggy using their kids as props on social media, they crave attention and praise, they don't do anything worthy of praise so they need to try and portray everything they do as a parent as outstanding

Reactions: 11
Baffles me how she’s got 2 young kids but can have a bath at 3/4pm. I was still working then! And when I finished work I started sorting dinner & making sure my daughter was doing her homework. I’m just sat on here for 5 minutes catching up now before I get on with dishing up dinner, cleaning up, getting some washing on & sorting some stuff out for work tomorrow. She gets a hell of a lot more ‘me time’ than anybody I know. My kids are quite a few years older than her kids & I still only get a bath probably once a week if I’m lucky!! I usually just have to jump in the shower in between school run & starting work.

Reactions: 26
I replied to her "food" junk shop by saying I can't actually believe she eats chicken when she thinks they are so cute! Psychopathic behaviour IMO.
Anyway beg
Here's my 2cents
Put your house shack on the market ASAP. You won't be doing this influencer loser lifestyle page much longer given that you can't follow simple ASA rules. You will be flat on your fat arse on those lovely revolting carpets soon enough. Best jump ship shack whilst you can.
Your skin is absolutely horrific. Thats what you look like WITH a filter? Oh hun, put the vibrator down and eat some bleeping goodness.
Buy your kids a bed you beggy bleep. We all know you're waiting to be gifted another bed because you're a selfish bleep who can't put your kids before doughnuts, but duck me do the right thing. They also shouldn't be living in such squalid conditions. It's not even fit for the chickens that you're more than likely going to scoff once they pass away.
You need to stop with the BS positive body image tit whilst editing the crap out of your pictures saying you bought a size 10. I bought a size 16 yesterday. I literally could have got a 10, because it's HUGE. Some clothes are just styled that way, Doesn't mean you're a small girl babes.
Your boyfriend hates you.
We all do.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
So Lucy Jessica Carter is working with Soreen, actually quite pissed off for Rebecca lol only thing she buys consistently and has done for the past 600 years and she hasn't got a deal with them (as far as I'm aware) now if she did do an ad for thrm at least it would be genuine and not fake like the rest of the tit she tries to sell to her audience. If they don't ask her then I would be questioning why if I was Rebecca!! Word may have got round companies to not use her due to all the backlash they get!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So Lucy Jessica Carter is working with Soreen, actually quite pissed off for Rebecca lol only thing she buys consistently and has done for the past 600 years and she hasn't got a deal with them (as far as I'm aware) now if she did do an ad for thrm at least it would be genuine and not fake like the rest of the tit she tries to sell to her audience. If they don't ask her then I would be questioning why if I was Rebecca!! Word may have got round companies to not use her due to all the backlash they get!!
Oh I bet she’s fuming 🤣 I do like LJC though 🙈

Reactions: 4
Imagine doing a PT session and having a bath after 🤢 sweaty water 🤮 hope she’s showering first but two cleans in one day... too much to ask.
Also bet she doesn’t wash her hair
Who even has a bath at 3.30!! Especially when you have kids. Shouldn’t she be doing homework with her child or cooking their tea not spending an hour soaking and posting more tit on stories

I thought the exact same, don’t congratulate a dad for being a dad 🤯

Reactions: 16
Who even has a bath at 3.30!! Especially when you have kids. Shouldn’t she be doing homework with her child or cooking their tea not spending an hour soaking and posting more tit on stories

I thought the exact same, don’t congratulate a dad for being a dad 🤯
She doesn't need to cook their tea when she remembered to empty a jar into a slow cooker this morning.

Reactions: 9
😂😂 volumptuous!!
Is that volumous or voluptuous? She really is the gift that keeps on giving!

• Haha
Or roll up a shop bought pancake with some chocolate spread and place one strawberry beside it
Some mornings she's super organised and buys the ones that are already rolled up! 👍🏻

Even more time for long soaks in the bath, PT sessions, online shopping at Nasty Gal, boss babeing in her beautyroomslashoffice, sanding her face off and reading Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
After nearly a week of not washing my hair, I would be jumping in the shower and actually washing it.
Dirty scutter! 🤢🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
She hasn’t washed her hair for 6 days!! How? I know everyone is different but my hair is greasy after day 2. Does that mean she hasn’t showered in that time too? Because surely if you’re in the shower anyway, you might as well wash your hair 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 19
She hasn’t washed her hair for 6 days!! How? I know everyone is different but my hair is greasy after day 2. Does that mean she hasn’t showered in that time too? Because surely if you’re in the shower anyway, you might as well wash your hair 🤢
I could go 3 or 4 days without a hair wash but I have to wash it everyday - I can’t stand my hair to have any smells on it - like, if you cook steaks or curry or whatever I hate that smell lingering in my hair, I have to have it washed and smelling fresh every day. She must stink.

I reckon Steve goes on the school run with Woodeh and she goes and sits her arse in the bath then. Probably stays in there then as long as possible to avoid doing school work, interacting with her children, and cooking dinner. Lazy witch.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.