Rebecca Lamb #68 Thinks she’s the envy of tattle but actually she stinks like cattle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She uploaded as deleted what looks like an unedited pic of her which has been screen shotted! Her nipple is out! 😩
What the duck is that??

I thought Steve didn’t like fat birds? She needs to own her size, not pretend she is skinny!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Petty but as someone who works in the nhs seeing Steve put that mask over his eyes has given me the pure ick. Spreading alllllll those lovely germs all over your face 🤮🤮🤮
I completely agree with you, but I get the feeling has had more infection filled things on his face in his time, he's one of the blokes I can imagine going with anyone who gives him the time of day 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She bought herself new gym gear even though she may darken the doors of a gym once.

She needs to give her head a wobble

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She is literally contorting her body to look smaller, this tit must be tiring surely. Beggy we know your real size!
EBCB6363-5C77-42B7-9854-C346869E70D8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Does she ever not treat herself?! Treat your children to a nights sleep where they’re not on the bleeping floor ya pleb.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Imagine for a second she did have what she believes to be her ideal body. Imagine if she was a size 6/8, slim, toned etc. Imagine how much she'd be flaunting it.

I tell you what she is going to have a bleeping wake up call after this PT session, her idea of working out is prancing about with a couple of flash bottles and 10 high knees. I’d love to be a fly on the wall in that gym 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ready for her PT session yet her diet is shocking and she’s just had a calorie bomb hot chocolate.. she’s not going to know what’s hit her at that gym session

• Wow
Reactions: 22
Some people (very few I suspect though 😭) may indeed be jealous of Rebecca....

For me, the main priorities for things in life I like to spend my money on are:

Travel - to actual travel destinations, not Keighley by the sea aka Tenerife 😂
Designer items
Going out to nice bars/restaurants - Not Billy Bob's and pizza express.

And

My home

Rebecca excels in none of those areas, so unfortunately no hun. Not jealous 😭 come back to me once the dungeons had a full remodel - with the correct planning permissions obtained of course 😜 - you've took the IKEA cupboard with holes in it to the tip and filled a replacement with genuine high end bags not a big pile of stinky plastic knockoffs you've found on the market in Tenerife 😂 and try again.

Reactions: 12
Some people (very few I suspect though 😭) may indeed be jealous of Rebecca....

For me, the main priorities for things in life I like to spend my money on are:

Travel - to actual travel destinations, not Keighley by the sea aka Tenerife 😂
Designer items
Going out to nice bars/restaurants - Not Billy Bob's and pizza express.

And

My home

Rebecca excels in none of those areas, so unfortunately no hun. Not jealous 😭 come back to me once the dungeons had a full remodel - with the correct planning permissions obtained of course 😜 - you've took the IKEA cupboard with holes in it to the tip and filled a replacement with genuine high end bags not a big pile of stinky plastic knockoffs you've found on the market in Tenerife 😂 and try again.
Yesss!! I can’t with this girl 🤣 who does she think is jealous of her? Of what exactly...🤣🤣
My money goes on my children who are my number 1 priority, bills, food, our lovely home, buying nice things for the family NOT fast fashun🙄. The occasional designer item for myself, holidays, days out, activities for my girls, eating out like you say we
Much prefer to give chains a big miss. Does she think she’s the only one with a Porsche and Range Rover? 🤣🤣

Reactions: 5
I actually can’t believe those side by side pictures!!

When I seen them on here I said ‘shut the duck up!!’ out loud to myself and my husband thinks I’m just talking to myself.

that’s just out and out lies from her!! You should be ashamed of yourself Raymond.

• Haha
Yesss!! I can’t with this girl 🤣 who does she think is jealous of her? Of what exactly...🤣🤣
My money goes on my children who are my number 1 priority, bills, food, our lovely home, buying nice things for the family NOT fast fashun🙄. The occasional designer item for myself, holidays, days out, activities for my girls, eating out like you say we
Much prefer to give chains a big miss. Does she think she’s the only one with a Porsche and Range Rover? 🤣🤣
Amen! I've unfortunately got the couple of models down from her the evoque! 🤦🏻‍♀️ she'll love that... Must be why I'm jealous 😭😭😭😭

But cars aren't really that big of a deal to me, mine looks nice is newish and gets me from a to b so who gives a tit at the end of the day....

The way she goes on everyone else drives an X reg fiat seicento whilst she's king of the road 😭 no offence to anyone who's got one but it's not exactly like 20 years ago when finance wasn't an option so you knew if someone had a Range Rover they were wadded and had paid out 50-100k in cash 😭🤦🏻‍♀️.. You go to the council estate down the road from me and people have Range Rovers there now even!

Honestly not a big deal 😭😭😭😭😭😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
If I had 68 threads on tattle of people making observations of my life from what I put on line and numerous people commenting that my kids clothes aren’t decent or my children don’t have beds or genuine concerns they aren’t warm enough in bed or treated properly emotionally then I would be bleeping distraught You’d never hear a peep from me again I’d be ashamed I’d be worried with the amount of information I’d put online people could report concerns for my kids I’d just never be able to relax. Imagine being in your local village knowing someone you could walk past could be one of the people that have concerns for
Your kids and people are just waiting for you to duck up even more.

no Instagram following or freebies or amazing lifestyle that she claims she lives would be worth that to me

but no we’re all jealous 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Amen! I've unfortunately got the couple of models down from her the evoque! 🤦🏻‍♀️ she'll love that... Must be why I'm jealous 😭😭😭😭

But cars aren't really that big of a deal to me, mine looks nice is newish and gets me from a to b so who gives a tit at the end of the day....

The way she goes on everyone else drives an X reg fiat seicento whilst she's king of the road 😭 no offence to anyone who's got one but it's not exactly like 20 years ago when finance wasn't an option so you knew if someone had a Range Rover they were wadded and had paid out 50-100k in cash 😭🤦🏻‍♀️.. You go to the council estate down the road from me and people have Range Rovers there now even!

Honestly not a big deal 😭😭😭😭😭😭
Not a big deal at all 🤣 I have a Mini countryman I love my little car.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Is it going to be #gifted PT session?
You'd hope no PT worth their salt would. I'm a PT and after a year of no work, i wouldn't be giving lessons away for free to people who flaunt themselves as multi millionaors on insta....and on a professional level, seeing her terrible diet, you couldn't help her. You can give her all the exercises and knowledge about food and nutrition in the World, but it won't make an ounce of difference with the crap she shovels in her body. 1 PT session and a protein shake for breakfast a model doth not make.

• Heart
If I had 68 threads on tattle of people making observations of my life from what I put on line and numerous people commenting that my kids clothes aren’t decent or my children don’t have beds or genuine concerns they aren’t warm enough in bed or treated properly emotionally then I would be bleeping distraught You’d never hear a peep from me again I’d be ashamed I’d be worried with the amount of information I’d put online people could report concerns for my kids I’d just never be able to relax. Imagine being in your local village knowing someone you could walk past could be one of the people that have concerns for
Your kids and people are just waiting for you to duck up even more.

no Instagram following or freebies or amazing lifestyle that she claims she lives would be worth that to me

but no we’re all jealous 😂
Yesss!! I’m literally howling at the fact she thinks people say bad tit about her because were jealous 🤣🤣🤣🤣. My girls have the comfiest beds and gorgeous bedrooms thanks hun🤣.

• Heart
She buys herself branded gym wear and can't even bear to buy her boys a couple of £1.80 t-shirts from Primark... scabby bleeping hoe

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.