Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That blazer is awful!! Did you notice the piece of cotton hanging from it? Another cheap, gross item she’s bought for herself, probably because she’s seen somebody else wearing something similar & of course she can’t spend any money on her sons, she would rather spend it on more cheap tat for herself. What makes me laugh is the swipe ups she does got EVERYTHING, I bet if she worked out how much money she earns from the swipe up it wouldn’t even pay for that blazer 🙄

Reactions: 17
WTF has she got on I thought for a min her and beaver were playing Drs and Nurses in that white coat

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh and LIKE duck is that blazer a medium! I don’t know where she bought it from because I refuse to swipe up, but there is no way that is a medium.

Reactions: 9
No matter how hard she tries she always ends up looking like tit on a stick!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Not going to lie , I like the blazer with the jeans as it’s something I’d wear.. But she needs to remove that granny style pj top, wow that is terrible. I reckon you could put that outfit on anyone else and it would look nice but she just looks awful in everything.. how is that even possible 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
613C6423-1268-4D28-8C08-4049A4D6CB2F.png

What in the name of duck is this?!!!!!

Did she steal that jacket from the local butcher?!!!!!!!

What an absolute state she is.

BUY A BRA!!!!! BUY A BRA THAT FITS YOU AND THAT SUPPORTS YOUR BOOBS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!

Oh and LIKE duck is that blazer a medium! I don’t know where she bought it from because I refuse to swipe up, but there is no way that is a medium.
It’s from H&M - so there’s no way it’s a medium - unless it’s supposed to be like a really oversized item?!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
She is so unfashionable. It doesn’t matter what people wear but she thinks she is so cool - she needs to just admit she hasn’t a clue. She looks so 90s it’s hurts my eyes 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She always just gets it so spectacularly wrong doesn’t she?! Every single time.
cant make a silk purse out of a sows ear and all that.

Reactions: 16
I'm not usually one for spending vast amounts of money on clothes but with key items like blazers, it is SO worth it. I bought a black long blazer from Topshop in 2012 for 75 pounds (heart attack at the time but felt amazing in it) and wore it to uni most days. It has since got me through various job interviews, days out and nights out. I get it dry cleaned and you know what - it's still in great condition apart from a small tear in the lining near my armpit lol.

That Ku Klux Klan blazer that I'm guessing Beggy spent 25 quid on is a bag of rags! It won't make it past summer, guaranteed. Listen boss babe becky, you've got the dough supposedly so take some advice and stop wasting money on cheap crap and invest in some fitted pieces.

Reactions: 18
I GOT A MEDIUM I GOT A MEDIUM *say it enough times it’ll be true* I GOT A MEDIUM X I am surprised she didn’t say “but I could’ve sized down though”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm not usually one for spending vast amounts of money on clothes but with key items like blazers, it is SO worth it. I bought a black long blazer from Topshop in 2012 for 75 pounds (heart attack at the time but felt amazing in it) and wore it to uni most days. It has since got me through various job interviews, days out and nights out. I get it dry cleaned and you know what - it's still in great condition apart from a small tear in the lining near my armpit lol.

That Ku Klux Klan blazer that I'm guessing Beggy spent 25 quid on is a bag of rags! It won't make it past summer, guaranteed. Listen boss babe becky, you've got the dough supposedly so take some advice and stop wasting money on cheap crap and invest in some fitted pieces.
I so agree with you on blazers, I have a few in my wardrobe and I bought them about 10yrs ago and they are still going strong.. she needs to stop buy cheap tat all the time

Reactions: 13

same here! I got a Zara blazer about 10 years ago that’s still in perfect condition! X

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.