Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More like dumbass mum! Stupid witch filming a reel in her bedroom in the middle of the day. Where the duck are the kids then Beggy if you're such a badass mum? Dumped downstairs with a DVD?

Reactions: 17
Have no words for that reel, it’s desperation at its finest, you aren’t funny love, it’s bleeping embarrassing watching a grown ass woman behave like you.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Another clothes shop for her plus eyebrows and lashes today. How much do we think she’s spent on these pointless things recently and does she realise the most basic bunk bed only costs £110 in Argos...I’m happy with my life, thanks Rebecca and I’m a ‘badass mum’ because my kids have beds...double ones no less! X

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She acts like a teenage girl & looks like a 50 year old woman. Can’t believe how none of her family or friends tell her she’s making an absolute twit of herself. Beggy your beyond cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Don't her followers notice that they've never seen a troll comment on any of her posts?! I've never seen a single comment calling her fat or a bad mum, in the two and half years I've been following her.

She's just talking about here. 🤣 👋👋👋👋

And the reshares. She's written this as a 'oh what am I like, cringe', but we all know she actually does think she's funny. 🙄🤣🤣🤣🤣

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 25
A “badass” Mum would never let their children sleep on the floor. That is all. Absolute prick.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
More like dumbass mum! Stupid witch filming a reel in her bedroom in the middle of the day. Where the duck are the kids then Beggy if you're such a badass mum? Dumped downstairs with a DVD?
Interesting she posted that at the same time Steve was posting from the gym, so both selfish idiots were doing their own things while the kids were looking after themselves, as usual

A “badass” Mum would never let their children sleep on the floor. That is all. Absolute prick.
She's playing a role, because she has zero interest in the reality of being a parent. Social media is her only love

• Sad
Reactions: 21
What an arrogant witch she actually is! I know we all laugh at how deluded she is about things like her clothing size, the tit lumi & how thick she is, but what isn’t funny is the way she treats her kids & she takes that concern that we all show for them & uses it to post a pathetic reel telling us yet again that she doesn’t care what anyone else thinks.

She is the worst mum ever! If I was reading many posts, made over months & months, commenting on my parenting skills I would honestly sit down & reflect on those comments to make sure I am doing the absolute best I can for my kids. Even if it meant swallowing my pride & asking for some help, I would do it for my kids. Honestly, if I were her I would be buying my kids the best beds I could afford, even if it was just a two finger salute to us all!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
So Reb Rebs got sandals on.... My mate lives just over the hills from her around Nelson and the pics my friend put on yesterday it was literally like Narnia..... But what's a bit (a lot) of snow when it comes to being a supah trendeh influencer like Dingle in your sandals though I guess 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️
I live an hours drive from her. When I got up this morning to go to work I have to scrape snow and ice off my car; it was literally freezing out!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s in her own little world and is too stupid to see that she neglects the boys. She sees it as trolling but it’s not it’s concern for those two boys who basically have a cot mattress on the floor 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 21
That latest reel 🤯 I genuinely think she’s unwell. Some sort of breakdown or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.