Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, we were way overdue one! Title by @EnolaGay was the most liked post, although please try and post thread suggestions from about page 40 onwards as per tattle rules. 🥰

If anyone would recap that’d be grand, all I remember from the past thread is her awful running 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Recap:
- Rebecca drinks Starbucks now cus she’s a instahun
- she’s now flogging abnormal shakes cus they’re suh suh convenient for a busy working mama like her, she always forgets to eat
- Steve continues to troll the tit out of his own partner, exposing her sat on Tattle on her phone
- She AFFILATE links everything.
- We’re still awaiting her uploading her old clothes onto vinted.
- Steve finally let her drive his Porsche x lol x
- First YouTube video back was a raw and educashonal aldi food shop haul which included plenty of fingering the food on the table. She got the milk for the boys, tins of chopped tomatoes just to have in and one carrot and onion for tea wun night.
- tried to force herself to eat salad that she doesn’t like.
- tried to force herself to drink coffee that she doesn’t like. Now has half a shot of coffee in a cup of milk.
- secured herself a trip to Mauritius and was promoted to diamond in her MLM business.
- is eligible for her covid vaccine even though it’s all a big con hyped up by the media x
- the boys still don’t have beds but they’re doing the spare room up...
- changes her insta bio more than she changes the boys bedding

suh suh sorry guys if I’ve forgotten anything important, and happy Friday everywunnnn x

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
What thread number is it gonna be by the time they actually get bunk beds?? Might depend how much she makes selling her stained #gifted #ad clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t understand how she has a vaccine appointment, my husband is 49 with high blood pressure and hasn’t got an appointment yet 😐

Reactions: 14
She MUST stop editing her thighs in photos, when we see actual videos in her stories 🤦🏽‍♀️

There’s nothing wrong with her size as such, it’s just the fact she keeps making out she’s an 8-10, and we can clearly see that this is a blatant lie.

Reactions: 14
She MUST stop editing her thighs in photos, when we see actual videos in her stories 🤦🏽‍♀️

There’s nothing wrong with her size as such, it’s just the fact she keeps making out she’s an 8-10, and we can clearly see that this is a blatant lie.
Her legs are double the size of Steve’s

Reactions: 10
Can’t understand how she has a vaccine appointment, my husband is 49 with high blood pressure and hasn’t got an appointment yet 😐
My son who is classed in the vulnerable group has just had his cancelled for next Thursday as they said they are concentrating on 2nd ones for April
So yes how the hell has she got hers

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
My son who is classed in the vulnerable group has just had his cancelled for next Thursday as they said they are concentrating on 2nd ones for April
So yes how the hell has she got hers
It must be massively down to area then as near me they are doing over 40s and just under with no health conditions

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.