Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My comment about her wide pork chop feet not appreciating the new white sandals she bought, still stands for those tacky heels🤦🏼‍♀️ How can a girl literally get EVERYTHING wrong. I’m probably a few sizes smaller than her but a similar sort of shape and I wouldn’t dream of buying them because I know I’d hit the deck and topple over!!

Reactions: 12
I can't decide which is worse in that tik tok. The saggy boobs bouncing all over the shop, her flabby stomach or the bingo wings at the end! 🤭🤭

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I’ve just watched LJC’s Primark Haul on YouTube, she says she’s done a big Zara and H&M order for the kids, as she does for most seasons. Rebecca could never. Poor kids literally always look like they’re dressed from the lost property box

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Has anyone seen LJC primark haul she happily saying i got a 12 and even 14 she’s tiny compared to begga so i’m perplexed as to how she gets in a 12 !!
I think primark sizing is well weird I’m size 10 in primark but for the love of god cannot fit into the vintage straight jeans for some reason so have to get a 12

duck me, ive just had a little stalk of her tiktok.

She is embarrassing, totally and utterly embarrasing.

And yet the bleeping bleep is completely in love with herself.

She is by far the most deluded person i have ever come across

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I’ve just watched LJC’s Primark Haul on YouTube, she says she’s done a big Zara and H&M order for the kids, as she does for most seasons. Rebecca could never. Poor kids literally always look like they’re dressed from the lost property box
Beggy clearly doesn’t have the money to kit herself and the kids out. So instead of putting the kids first like any decent mother would, she sorts herself out. Selfish witch.

Reactions: 14
No way she is keeping those sandals!
They will be returned. Served their purpose. Photo for the gram.

Lumi glow is a thing you know😂😂
Aye if you say so hen😂
What about the spots on your face?
Are they Lumi Glow Spots?😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Please don't leave your lumi on charge guys as it will burn your house down 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.