Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What you guys doing today!!! Does she really think 60,000 followers are all bums like her!!!! WE GO TO WORKKKKKK!!
I'm sorry but some of the comments I see on Rebecca's vids and insta I'd say a fair few must be bums like her, 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ I don't think any normal mothers with kids would have such a lack of ambition that they would look up to and idolise someone so slovenly and sloppy as her

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
What are we all doing today? Well beggy, I was up early to get some work done for an hour before I had to get my daughter up for school, then did the school run, got home, cleaned the kitchen & ran the hoover round, changed my daughters bedding (something you obviously know nothing about, so maybe search for a YouTube video on how to change bedding), now I’m having a 5 minute break before I work for the rest of the day. Then when I finish work I will cook my family a meal, with a variety of vegetables in it, not just half a carrot & when that’s done I’ll help my daughter with her school work & get some clothes in the washing machine. That’s called a normal, everyday life Beggy, not everyone can just bum around, taking pointless photos of themselves & making awful videos. Oh and by the way, before you spend money on getting your nails & brows done, BUY YOUR KIDS SOME BEDS!!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
what you doing today .. hair nails brows ? how about taking your kids to get some clothes or the zoo or a farm ! dick

• Heart
Reactions: 16
That's got to be one of the thickest things she's ever said 😳🥴 SPF should prevent you getting a glow 🤣 I.e sun damage! Because that's exactly what a tan is on pale skin.
Sorry if this has already been said, I haven't caught up yet but maybe she's heard about SPF flashback in photos and thinks that means it gives you a glow 🤣🤣😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her new found "I'm cool I go to Starbucks" obsession is so cringe and actually totally tone deaf.

Take your money and support local independent cafes in your area who have probably been hit so hard during this pandemic. Sit in their outdoor areas and tag them. Ugh honestly she's such a wanker.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
She’s soooooo desperate for someone to be like omg hun yes you are such an influencer let’s be best friends..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I'm sorry but some of the comments I see on Rebecca's vids and insta I'd say a fair few must be bums like her, 😭🤦🏻‍♀️ I don't think any normal mothers with kids would have such a lack of ambition that they would look up to and idolise someone so slovenly and sloppy as her
Anyone who calls her inspirational or 'goals', has fairly low standards and probably no ambition. If so many of us can clearly see her lack of interest or parental responsibility towards her children, why are they not able to see it? She doesn't try to hide it, because I don't think she knows any different

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I’m actually DYING of embarrassment for her 😂 taking that pic with her Starbucks cup carefully placed in the shot too, duck off you brainless twit! Again obsessed with spending on herself. She’s not a true reflection of a mother. She’s a sad pathetic selfish wannabe.
And no you ain’t an influencer hun, you’re just a massive head

Reactions: 20
So Reb Rebs got sandals on.... My mate lives just over the hills from her around Nelson and the pics my friend put on yesterday it was literally like Narnia..... But what's a bit (a lot) of snow when it comes to being a supah trendeh influencer like Dingle in your sandals though I guess 🤣🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"You will never be criticised by someone doing more than you"

I mean I am working for The NHS and I did 26 hours overtime last week as they were so understaffed.

I also have my own IT start up with my husband.

I have caring responsibilities for my grandmother and I am the mother of two small children.

Ooh I know! I volunteer at a local community garden now and again and once a month take my children on a litter pick organised by the local council.

I wish there was more but I'm lazy.

I'm just not doing enough compared to you and that is why I criticise babes.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
"You will never be criticised by someone doing more than you"

I mean I am working for The NHS and I did 26 hours overtime last week as they were so understaffed.

I also have my own IT start up with my husband.

I have caring responsibilities for my grandmother and I am the mother of two small children.

Ooh I know! I volunteer at a local community garden now and again and once a month take my children on a litter pick organised by the local council.

I wish there was more but I'm lazy.

I'm just not doing enough compared to you and that is why I criticise babes.
She's such a fool, the people who criticise her are those intelligent enough to see her for what she is. We don't criticise because we aren't doing enough, far from it, probably because we all do so much but still prioritise our children, is why we criticise. She can have all the treatments and procedures available, it won't change the fact, she's a poor excuse for a parent, she's, selfish, greedy, lazy and neglectful. Her boys have always been and always will be a meal ticket for her. You can't polish a turd, but you can buy a Lumi, get the lashes done and call it Rebecca Lamb

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.