Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ACCCCB4C-F08C-463A-99D7-0F63015F6A1F.png
‘My tan doesn’t look too bad’ eh???? Your hands are completely different races. And whilst you are at your friend Beths, could you please for the love of god get her to do something with your nails because they are knocking me bleeping sick.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
I’m such a influencer because she buys Starbucks .....🤦🏻‍♀️ This witch .... basic .... trampy .... prat

Normal people buy Starbucks everyday greaseball try buying a iron 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I'm not usually one for spending vast amounts of money on clothes but with key items like blazers, it is SO worth it. I bought a black long blazer from Topshop in 2012 for 75 pounds (heart attack at the time but felt amazing in it) and wore it to uni most days. It has since got me through various job interviews, days out and nights out. I get it dry cleaned and you know what - it's still in great condition apart from a small tear in the lining near my armpit lol.

That Ku Klux Klan blazer that I'm guessing Beggy spent 25 quid on is a bag of rags! It won't make it past summer, guaranteed. Listen boss babe becky, you've got the dough supposedly so take some advice and stop wasting money on cheap crap and invest in some fitted pieces.
Same. I have 2 or 3 in my wardrobe that I paid quite a bit for & they have lasted me ages.My favourite one is also from Topshop & I have worn it loads of times & it’s a really versatile piece of clothing because I can wear it for nights out, but then also smarten it up with a pair of trousers for work or even just casual on a day trip. But like you, I paid more for it because I wanted the quality. The blazer that Beggy is showcasing has only just come out of the packaging (you can see the folds) and there is already a thread hanging down from the hem. Plus it looks really thin.

I’m actually quite surprised because I was told H&M are quite good quality. I haven’t bought anything there for years, but I’ve seen some people with some lovely clothes from there. But then as we all know, she makes everything look tit so maybe it’s actually a lovely blazer & it’s just her that makes it look like a butchers jacket (as somebody else commented earlier 🤣).

Reactions: 10
View attachment 526043‘My tan doesn’t look too bad’ eh???? Your hands are completely different races. And whilst you are at your friend Beths, could you please for the love of god get her to do something with your nails because they are knocking me bleeping sick.
What planet is she on where she thinks that doesn’t look too bad?! I would be mortified if I did a fake tan & it came out like that. In fact, it’s the reason I don’t ever attempt to do a fake tan myself.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 526043‘My tan doesn’t look too bad’ eh???? Your hands are completely different races. And whilst you are at your friend Beths, could you please for the love of god get her to do something with your nails because they are knocking me bleeping sick.
Mental she got her toenails done but not her actual nails..must have read our comments about her hanging pig trotters lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kid saw the jacket over my shoulder and asked if it was a doctor.

It looks as good quality as our ELC dress up set. More plastic mosquito net than fabric.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Dying at her reel; yes Beggy you are a bad(ass) mum...or is that a big ass mum?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
🤦🏻‍♀️ How the hell doesn’t she get embarrassed watching this tit back 🤦🏻‍♀️
070E84EF-DCE4-4EA7-8B4B-D67D67035CDC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I think beggy bunter the munter has been on tattle again ! For someone who don’t give a tit surely posts a lot of tit

A badass mum 😩😩😩😩
A badass mum who needs to learn how to dress her kids and not like she’s going to shove a stick up their arse and use them as scarecrows

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The music doesn't go with her constipated 'dance' What is that reel?! when I first read it I thought she was finally admitting to being a fake, fat, bad mum 😄

The blazer reminds me of the napkin you get with your lips and hole burger off a burger van

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
She’s such an influencer mercer7 must be quaking in her boots with the hm see through hanging thread/hem review on the blazer 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She got all dolled up and painted her palm orange to make that reel?! Jesus christ I can't stop laughing 😄🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why does she look dead on this photo?? Seriously worried about her, bleeping hell beggy

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.