Rebecca Lamb #66 Selling on Vinted but reckons she’s minted

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my god I remember saying last bloody summer when she was outside cooking herself in her eBay bikini that she never mentioned spf! I don’t think she realises how important it actually is. I’d be surprised if she even knows what it is 😂
I don’t think she does to be honest, in that ad she said ‘It has spf which gives you that radiant glow’ I think the stupid cow thinks it’s some kind of tan for the face 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
I don’t think she does to be honest, in that ad she said ‘It has spf which gives you that radiant glow’ I think the stupid cow thinks it’s some kind of tan for the face 😂😂
Honestly I’m not surprised she said that 😂 these people should not be dishing out skincare advice and promoting products when they’re completely clueless on what ingredients they contain and the effect it has on the skin. She should be using a separate spf completely & it if she did, she’d know it doesn’t give a ‘radiant glow’. She’s so dense it hurts

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Someone forgot to slather themselves in Vaseline before posting a ✨ glowing ✨ pic today x must be too busy being a working Mama and making abnormal milkshakes and driving her dream car x DM her though guys for 25% off x
But she’s sooooorrrrrrhhh busy being a boss babe she even forgets to eat......🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Something not right with her face & neck in the outfit reel & today’s pic of her standing in front of the mirror. Im sure she has edited/photoshopped. Doesn’t look right.

Why can she just not tell the truth re her true size!! No one is going to think badly of her. Fed up with her constantly saying “Im a 10 or l really should have got a 10!” Give it up! Admit to your true size & own it.

Reactions: 10
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😭 aw jesus christ!

Steaver looks like he's just done a pick up from HMP Askham Grange and its his younger lesbian sisters first day of freedom after doing 3 years time for shoplifting 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
clarity pm me if you can
Pls
It’s just cos I think you’re super cute n stuff
Sniff
No but pls pm me :) x

Reactions: 1
There’s absolutely no way this girl has any knowledge of SPF or the dangers of not wearing it. She buys 1 bottle of factor 10 sun cream for the whole family to use on a weeks holiday in Tenerife where temperatures are usually above 30 degrees. If I remember rightly, when she was once in tenners she saw a girl (who Steve was probably gawping at) that was ‘supah tanned and daarrrkkk’ so she went and bought a bottle of carrot oil with NO SPF and lathered herself in it in order to get as dark as the girl she saw (who was probably mixed race knowing how absolutely thick Rebecca is)

She is a danger to herself so how she has the neck to be dishing out skincare advise is beyond me.

Reactions: 20
There’s absolutely no way this girl has any knowledge of SPF or the dangers of not wearing it. She buys 1 bottle of factor 10 sun cream for the whole family to use on a weeks holiday in Tenerife where temperatures are usually above 30 degrees. If I remember rightly, when she was once in tenners she saw a girl (who Steve was probably gawping at) that was ‘supah tanned and daarrrkkk’ so she went and bought a bottle of carrot oil with NO SPF and lathered herself in it in order to get as dark as the girl she saw (who was probably mixed race knowing how absolutely thick Rebecca is)

She is a danger to herself so how she has the neck to be dishing out skincare advise is beyond me.
Exactly this. In the same breath she said spf gives her a glow!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly this. In the same breath she said spf gives her a glow!
That's got to be one of the thickest things she's ever said 😳🥴 SPF should prevent you getting a glow 🤣 I.e sun damage! Because that's exactly what a tan is on pale skin.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
“What’s are your doing today?!”
Proof read before you post for God’s sake! Ask Alfie to look it over for you because I’m sure he could point out your glaring gaffes 🤦🏻‍♀️ This is your job, as you regularly point out to us, so do it properly!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
clarity pm me if you can
Pls
It’s just cos I think you’re super cute n stuff
Sniff
No but pls pm me :) x
Happy mondeeehhhh hunnn

I can only report you, can't seem to find the button to inbox you.... 😭

Think it's something to do with the warnings I've had on here! 😭🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What’s are you all doing today 🙈. Nails? Hair? Brows? No hun, I have this thing called A FULL TIME JOB. Don’t know if you’ve heard of one, you should try it. Paid annual leave, sick pay, financial stability and best of all pride from earning an honest wage 😌

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Happy mondeeehhhh hunnn

I can only report you, can't seem to find the button to inbox you.... 😭

Think it's something to do with the warnings I've had on here! 😭🤦🏻‍♀️
Nah apparently the DM function has been removed from most people on tattle. Some really old members still have access but apparently it was removed - there’s threads about it in the forum business section

Reactions: 1
What you guys doing today!!! Does she really think 60,000 followers are all bums like her!!!! WE GO TO WORKKKKKK!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.